Pheno Battle: Mediterranean vs Nordic

Which mogs?

• Total voters
Fuck white people who like to claim everything good for themselves, and self hating ethnics who think something good is white
Meds are white thi

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, smallman and murdah
He looks Italian here tbh
Still looks like a mafia boss tho so pretty dark triad
No he doesn't. He loved a shit ton of appeal. He is already masc asf and dark hair just accentuates his ogrness. He looks 10x better as a blonde

No he doesn't. He loved a shit ton of appeal. He is already masc asf and dark hair just accentuates his ogrness. He looks 10x better as a blonde
Well he's an outlier, I'm saying blondes become exotic and masculine looking when they darken their hair and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Does he look like a spainard?
He looks castizo. Like 70-80% euro but he clearly some ethnic genes but I think no body suspect him if he claimed he is from Spain

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
4123261_IMG_8078.jpeg
this is the most italian looking out of the ones you posted
I’m sure he’s Arab you clown

• JFL
He looks castizo. Like 70-80% euro but he clearly some ethnic genes but I think no body suspect him if he claimed he is from Spain
spainards r moggers anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Too pale vs too swarthy. Both are incel

• JFL
jfl is it only asian women who like blondes?
Yes loll its crazy, all the hot white women saying they dont want blonde men and then in the comments are just pajeetas and asians saying "Ill gladly take them ":lul:

• Woah
As always dalits voting for "med"
How predictable

Irl tall Nordic equals gigachad. :chad:
Nordics are rare asf nowadays.

Med pheno is more desirable Nordic is more aesthetic

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpeg
    IMG_3052.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Orc
wtf is wrong with .org why are meds winning

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lebronjames23
Because blonde colouring is piss poor. Contrast matters.
doesnt matter majority of meds are subhuman but the ratio of subhumans in with nordic pheno is less than the ratio of subhuman meds to the rest of the population

Meds are literally best of both worlds. Nordics lacks the dark features.

doesnt matter majority of meds are subhuman but the ratio of subhumans in with nordic pheno is less than the ratio of subhuman meds to the rest of the population
Nordic are also pretty subhumans. They only benefit from their height but they still mostly ugly looking. Meds produces the best looking men.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Subhumans are not accounted for

Atlanto med is a very rare pheno amongst meds. Most of them look like arabs (morrone).
this is correct, we can't tell the difference between meds and indians in most of europe, they're equally swarthy and short for the most part.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, yeeyeeslayer and St.TikTokcel
I’m sure he’s Arab you clown
Of the 3 guys,2 are European,one from Spain or the other one from Italy.
You can't classify at ALL :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, lebronjames23 and Richard Cheese
optimal appeal is a mix between the 2 i.e. north atlantid,

this is normally found in the north of the medetterianian countries/central europe

• JFL
To brown homos on .org
no, literally to half the entire population, half the population dick sucks nords so yeah its safe to assume they more appeal.

no, literally to half the entire population, half the population dick sucks nords so yeah its safe to assume they more appeal.
Take it, sir.

this is correct, we can't tell the difference between meds and indians in most of europe, they're equally swarthy and short for the most part.
so greeks, portugeuse, pakistanis, nafris, arabs,

they're all the same in northern europe huh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Legit looks Arab or I will stab myself
Yes, he does. People would refer to him as a so called "Kanacke" in the slums of Germanistan.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yes loll its crazy, all the hot white women saying they dont want blonde men and then in the comments are just pajeetas and asians saying "Ill gladly take them ":lul:
link tiktok

so greeks, portugeuse, pakistanis, nafris, arabs,

they're all the same in northern europe huh
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 ik it's not true i'm just joking with this

• Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yes, he does. People would refer to him as a so called "Kanacke" in the slums of Germanistan.
Fr. Niggas are so delusional here. Anything isnt shit brown and bug eyed ugly is med to these niggas. Doesnt even remotely look Italian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Magnum Opus
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Med mogs in appeal nach meinen erfahrungen, zumindest im Westen, in ländern mit self-hating ethnic foids nicht
Water
orc ist ein mieser coper

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus