• Halal e-girl

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Turkroach e-girl

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Some people will do anything to escape a poojeeta pheno and so we have our contenders from two different shitholes that aren't actually Mumbai.

Subject 1

Ethnicity: Arab

Pre-ascension:

Poojeeta fraud pre

Post-ascension:

Poojeeta fraud post

Disclaimer:

She probably got carried away with eating carrots and looks like a fucking carrot with blush. Also can't seem to stay lean for too long without relapsing. Maybe a slight excess of lip filler as well. Thus currently looks like this.

Poojeeta fraud worst

Subject 2

Ethnicity: Turk

Pre-ascension:

Turkroach fraud pre

Post-ascension:

Turkroach fraud post

Disclaimer:

We should probably stop minors from going under the knife. Bitch could not get enough of her cat eye surgeries and didn't know dark triad colours mog. Looks like this now.

Turkroach fraud worst

• Woah
Reactions: nanefer

Yakhis and abis GTFIH.

crazy how you can fraud almost everything​

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and WanderingBurro
crazy how you can fraud almost everything​
It honestly gives me hope. Nothing is impossible if you have enough willpower. (and trips to Eppley)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
It honestly gives me hope. Nothing is impossible if you have enough willpower. (and trips to Eppley)
bro i swear to god we humans are not as complicated as we like to think, it's easy to fraud almost everything and become a good looking person. sometimes i think about leaking myself just so i can show my before after, but even then retards will say i was never ugly i was just fat so end of the day everyone can ascend but most people dont have the willpower to it​

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
fraud dopamine is more satisfying than natural base dopamine

• +1

bro i swear to god we humans are not as complicated as we like to think, it's easy to fraud almost everything and become a good looking person. sometimes i think about leaking myself just so i can show my before after, but even then retards will say i was never ugly i was just fat so end of the day everyone can ascend but most people dont have the willpower to it​
Be sure to tag me if you ever do. I know some people are probably a lost cause but I feel people still heavily underestimate what's actually possible with the right methods. Especially considering the fact that I it seems like most people here overlook skin-tone and hardmaxxing. A lot of people here get bluepilled results because they only stick to bluepilled methods + the joke that is mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
Be sure to tag me if you ever do. I know some people are probably a lost cause but I feel people still heavily underestimate what's actually possible with the right methods. Especially considering the fact that I it seems like most people here overlook skin-tone and hardmaxxing. A lot of people here get bluepilled results because they only stick to bluepilled methods + the joke that is mewing.
yeah it's not actually everyone some people are dealt so bad cards that it's actually over. but this is as rare as a born chad. the biggest part of chads are just looksmaxxed above average dudes, an actual born chad is rare to a point it's never even worth talking about him.
the thing is the more good looking you are before looksmaxxing the more you receive social feedback on your looks and start to adapt it to what works. a high tier normie becomes a chadlite empirically, by noticing how different society treats him, no need for an obscure forum. i'm just a softmaxxed dude, but I softmaxxed the maximum in every fucking aspect there is in this world without surgeries.​

• +1
yeah it's not actually everyone some people are dealt so bad cards that it's actually over. but this is as rare as a born chad. the biggest part of chads are just looksmaxxed above average dudes, an actual born chad is rare to a point it's never even worth talking about him.
the thing is the more good looking you are before looksmaxxing the more you receive social feedback on your looks and start to adapt it to what works. a high tier normie becomes a chadlite empirically, by noticing how different society treats him, no need for an obscure forum. i'm just a softmaxxed dude, but I softmaxxed the maximum in every fucking aspect there is in this world without surgeries.​
Mirin' the dedication. Mind listening some of the softmaxxes you've tried out?

Honorary mention but I couldn't find more info.

Additional phenofrauder