North Atlantid (Wasp)
Atlantid
Antlanto Mediterranean
Tronder
Mediterranean
Gracile Mediterranean
Dalo Faelid
and everything else is irrelevant.
The master race, paleo Atlantid, tall, robust, high iq, true high class sophisticated masters of the Anglo Sphere, north atlantids stay mirin.
View attachment 3246988View attachment 3246989View attachment 3246995View attachment 3246996View attachment 3246997

I agree paleo atlantid is the best. The only pheno that is htn by default. Should have used Clint Walker and Garder McKay for those examples

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and ChadL1te
He means the typical dark haired blue eyes leading man type. Typical of old America and types like Bomer, they’re high class. Anglo Saxon isn’t really wasp in America.
Look up old Ralph Lauren ads it’s essentially all Anglo Saxon types

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, ChadL1te and FascisstChad
Within Nordic, Trønder is leagues above Hallstatt

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te, Gaygymmaxx and FascisstChad
Southern Italians look better
They’re literally not white, north Italians mog hard, taller, better looking, smarter (higher iq), all good things from Italy are from the north and central regions, the only thing the south produces are welfare munching Terronis and Mafiosos.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Most meds are dark short and bald very quickly. The meds on this forum @HeightPilledum and @FutureSlayer themselves admit that the tourists from northern european countries mog the local men
Most people are subhuman everywhere that's not really an argument.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and moreroidsmoredates
hows it low IQ
cause it's always retards saying shit like X is the superior race to add value to himself (he's still sub 5), every single ethnicity can reach chad so it's fruitless to say muh atlantid and shit

the average med is ltn, the average nini is ltn (ye we get it the average dalit is sub5) legit useless :feelstrash: like what is there to think about with that starting point lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and FutureSlayer
I agree paleo atlantid is the best. The only pheno that is htn by default. Should have used Clint Walker and Garder McKay for those examples
True but I was thinking off the top of my head. People want to say that north Atlantid and Anglo Saxon phenos are higher class but they’re wrong. People who look like Gregory Peck are the highest class looking whites possible. If you’ve ever seen the meetings of these high class people most of them have it. When I was in southern Connecticut in a very nice area I saw tons of them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te
cause it's always retards saying shit like X is the superior race to add value to himself (he's still sub 5), every single ethnicity can reach chad so it's fruitless to say muh atlantid and shit

the average med is ltn, the average nini is ltn (ye we get it the average dalit is sub5) legit useless :feelstrash: like what is there to think about with that starting point lol
theres a lot of cope about it but i dont see any difference between discussing pheno vs discussing regular parts of looks or slaying

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
All nordic phenos except that piglet borreby and finngolian Salvoxid are decent imo. Tronder and Faelid are the best but hallstat isnt too bad .

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
theres a lot of cope about it but i dont see any difference between discussing pheno vs discussing regular parts of looks or slaying
cause it's more accurate and thus more productive to directly talk about colour contrast, skull differences, hair type etc than just yo phenos in general lol

so everyone knows what to actually aim for, realistically

They’re literally not white, north Italians mog hard, taller, better looking, smarter (higher iq), all good things from Italy are from the north and central regions, the only thing the south produces are welfare munching Terronis and Mafiosos.
I never said they were white and I don’t care about whiteness.

Fucking dogshit reading comprehension. Another ugly subhuman coping with whiteness.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te and FascisstChad
Hallstatt is the twink pheno. Tronder is the best Nordic pheno, tall face, height and build it looks high iq. Dalo Faelid has too high of a fwhr and looks lower class.

• Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te
Hallstatt is the twink pheno. Tronder is the best Nordic pheno, tall face, height and build it looks high iq. Dalo Faelid has too high of a fwhr and looks lower class.

@ChadL1te hello doctor eppley I would like to achieve Tronder pheno :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, TUSSELEIF, ChadL1te and 1 other person
True but I was thinking off the top of my head. People want to say that north Atlantid and Anglo Saxon phenoa are higher class but they’re wrong. People who look like Gregory Peck are the highest class looking whites possible. If you’ve ever seen the meetings of these high class people most of them have it. When I was in southern Connecticut in a very nice area I saw tons of them.
I don't think class distinction is too rigid in western europe. Like western european phenos are higher class looking than Eastern Europe but beyond that it's pointless. .

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Yes eppley speaking. LeRope 3 with shotgun implants in the and approachmaxxing by running Reincarnation game in the evening should be enough for Instagram tier ascension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, ChadL1te and NZb6Air
Indians are the lowest of the low. They should be executed.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, n9wiff and ChadL1te
Calling up Giant Implants sir, the best plastic surgeon ever!

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Moreover we Northern Italians literally support them by spending all our taxes on them, since they either don't work or, if they are truly workaholics, they work off the books, making them a total deadweight

• +1
based on looks:

nordic
wasp
north med
west african
levantine
central asian
slavic
NE asian
persian
gulf arab
latino
north african
SEA
east african
indian
abo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb, n9wiff and ChadL1te
I don't think class distinction is too rigid in western europe. Like western european phenos are higher class looking than Eastern Europe but beyond that it's pointless. .
It’s important as people view it as higher chance of genetic survival subconsciously if they reproduce with them. There’s historical reasons the west looks higher class than slavics. There was higher levels of executions, pressures and competition than the east. When the Black Death and plagues happened the west was hurt much worse and most of the deaths were concentrated in the west, the east was much better off. This meant that most people who died were the low class, middle and upper class people survived in much larger ratios demographically replacing the lower class like no other region on earth. This combined with better conditions for those who remained led to the shift. If you went to 3000 bc the difference would be less noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Jason Voorhees

Find me a Chad australian aboriginal

Moreover we Northern Italians literally support them by spending all our taxes on them, since they either don't work or, if they are truly workaholics, they work off the books, making them a total deadweight
I like their swag, food and music tbh. They seem like fun people to be around

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and FascisstChad

Tronder pheno still looks Ryan Gosling, I don’t find this very good looking tbh

• +1
based on looks:

nordic
wasp
north med
west african
levantine
central asian
slavic
NE asian
persian
gulf arab
latino
north african
SEA
east african
indian
abo
why is west african so high?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
I like their swag, food and music tbh. They seem like fun people to be around

View attachment 3247037
Yeah until they extort you. They’re almost Jews and there’s a connection there. The literal founder of organised crime in America was a Jew, Arnold Rothstein and he mentored the literal founder of the Italian Mafia, Lucky Luciano. The Italian mafia worked hand in hand with the Jews. Portuguese Americans are civilised good people and don’t have negative stereotypes about them like the Italians. Most white Americans don’t put a euphemism before American nowadays but they still do. The Sicilian just can’t fit in like the Anglo, French, German, Pole, Irish and Portuguese.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, FutureSlayer and Jason Voorhees
Yeah until they extort you. They’re almost Jews and there’s a connection there. The literal founder of organised crime in America was a Jew, Arnold Rothstein and he mentored the literal founder of the Italian Mafia, Lucky Luciano. The Italian mafia worked hand in hand with the Jews. Portuguese Americans are civilised good people and don’t have negative stereotypes about them like the Italians. Most white Americans don’t put a euphemism before American nowadays but they still do. The Sicilian just can’t fit in like the Anglo, French, German, Pole, Irish and Portuguese.
What about thr american guidos then?

• +1
Yes but I still admire them a little because their mafia essentially kept a native “monarchy” in the south. They leech our resources and such but they at least care a bit for their people, they didn’t sell everything to EU like the north etc.
It’s essentially monarchy feudalism down here

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, FascisstChad and ChadL1te
Yes but I still admire them a little because their mafia essentially kept a native “monarchy” in the south. They leech our resources and such but they at least care a bit for their people, they didn’t sell everything to EU like the north etc.
It’s essentially monarchy feudalism down here
I admire it too but they’re not trusting enough, they’ll do what they can to same you. They’re kind of like gypsies in that way with similar mentality.

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
I admire it too but they’re not trusting enough, they’ll do what they can to same you. They’re kind of like gypsies in that way with similar mentality.
Yes they don’t care about people out of their blood ties.
Felice Maniero, a 90s bandit from North Est italy said in mupltiple interviews the south mafia always wanted to work with him for bank robberies but he always refused because while the northern criminals worked with a friendship bond, southerners acted like jews and only cared about blood and money so he didn’t trust them

• +1
lmao are them still out there in the Usa?:lul:
Kinda, similar mentality and obnoxiousness but in a modern form. Jersey shore was the most meme shit ever.
Even they hate it.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Jason Voorhees
Kinda, similar mentality and obnoxiousness but in a modern form. Jersey shore was the most meme shit ever.
Even they hate it.

Most Guidos I've seen seem to be exactly like the family guy jokes

• +1
Most Guidos I've seen seem to be exactly like the family guy jokes

they’re basically 3d generation americans acting like a 40s italian mafia cartoon:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this list is very inaccurate in the real world

meds get mogged by Celtics/Scandis/Germanics, what is this med cope I see on line?

East Asians aren't that high up

Should have add SE Asians at the bottom

And Somali/other East African right above SE Asians. Meme tier shit.

Slavic/Eastern Euros are above Somalis but they get mogged by pretty much everyone else. Slavic foids leave their moids in the dust lol

Last edited:
  • +1
this list is very inaccurate in the real world

meds get mogged by Celtics/Scandis/Germanics, what is this med cope I see on line?

East Asians aren't that high up

Should have add SE Asians at the bottom

And Somali/other East African right above SE Asians.

Slavic/Eastern Euros are above Somalis but they get mogged by pretty much everyone else.
The med cope is prelavent because meds are the best looksmaxxers ever, it’s not a coincidence we have the best looksmaxxing doctors and such.
While it’s true we looksmaxx to the maximum through steroids, bimaxes, fillers etc our base is not one of the bests

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
This fucking retard putting "Lightskin" as a pheno :feelskek::feelsgah:

Btw just so we're clear, lightskins are only hyped by men. Anecdotally, women prefer them fully pitch blacknigger from outer space
Most meds are dark short and bald very quickly. The meds on this forum @HeightPilledum and @FutureSlayer themselves admit that the tourists from northern european countries mog the local men

I agree with that

It's still a mystery to me why Nordic and Anglo women fetishize us
It's possible because they like darker or swarthier men, but still White

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb and ChadL1te
This covers like a 100 different phenos jfl :feelskek:
What's even better is that Slavoids/Eastern Euros get mogged by most South Asians and many other ethnics.

It's pathetic piggy cope tbh

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and ChadL1te
that Slavoids/Eastern Euros get mogged by m
Most of the Whites here don’t even consider them white tbf, we must hve unity with our r1a bhaiis :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Razeb
Top10 best races by Carlton Coon by PSL :

1.Borreby
2.Tronder
3.Corded nordid
4.Brunn
5.Hallstatt
6.Keltic nordid
7.Afalu
8.Norid
9.Atlanto-med