phenomaxxing / color guide for indians ( how to get godly coloring as a curry)

P

pwettyboijens

Banned

yeah , indians can have aesthetic coloring

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres a quick rundown on what to do

health - carrot juice + tomatoes in diet or beta carotene ( for more red color) and less bad skin , take in all vitamins

-bleach ?
if ur really shitskin then yeah bleach by all means , if u can achieve the skin these kids have then dont bleach at all , this skin looks better with light eyes

-eyes
go for lighter eyes , get green / blue contacts , try to imitate the colors in these pictures

hair -
black hair with some hints of brown looks good

ideal color that works is black hair with blonde highlights , dont got any photos but a guy with it looked mogger af

eyebrows-
neat and clean cut , dark or light depending on ur face

lips - pinkish or red like all of these people here , bleach if too dark
to get reddish color - scrub and use something on the lip

nose / cheeks - use blush on them if not naturally redder

now the most important
----- see how they dont have dark undereyes like the average curries??? , yeah use concealer that has ur skin shade for this----------------------------------------------

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, litaz, AscendingHero and 1 other person
@Preston @Chinacurry @Xangsane @pakipassion

tag more of our bros

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
What if someone looks good af even without the ones you've mentioned, will they ascend or descend by doing these?

What if someone looks good af even without the ones you've mentioned, will they ascend or descend by doing these?
they will have more prettyboy looks / pheno
Doubt it.
anyone would , but once when i had gone there there was a kid who did that and he looked decent and it haloed him hard

now i dont mean light blond , that would look like shit , but i mean he had dark blonde

and still look 100% curry

and still look 100% curry
who cares about that?

all of the people in this thread have good and attractive coloring

i didnt make this thread to tell you how to look caucasian , i made it to tell you how to become pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
Pretty good thread

• +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens
good thread, however, dont use concealer if u have weak under eye support

• +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens
good thread, however, dont use concealer if u have weak under eye support
why? , i have good cheekbones bad bad infraorbitals and still suits concealer

the last pic of the GL pretty is half curry half german so you shouldnt put him there.
Currys dont have enough bone support to look as good

the last pic of the GL pretty is half curry half german so you shouldnt put him there.
Currys dont have enough bone support to look as good
this aint a post about bones , its about pheno

also i do have bone support despite being curry , so why would i give a fuck about the ones who dont?

Dnrd

Monobenzonemax til you have vitiligo

Shitskin is the 2nd most disgusting subape feature on a human face. Second only to gook eyes

Women will forgive anything. They won’t forgive gook monolids or ethnic shitskin

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
This kid is insanely handsome, even if he had brown eyes
2780137_1646470061326.png

View attachment 1576815
View attachment 1576816View attachment 1576817View attachment 1576818View attachment 1576819View attachment 1576820View attachment 1576821

yeah , indians can have aesthetic coloring

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
heres a quick rundown on what to do

health - carrot juice + tomatoes in diet or beta carotene ( for more red color) and less bad skin , take in all vitamins

-bleach ?
if ur really shitskin then yeah bleach by all means , if u can achieve the skin these kids have then dont bleach at all , this skin looks better with light eyes

-eyes
go for lighter eyes , get green / blue contacts , try to imitate the colors in these pictures

hair -
black hair with some hints of brown looks good

ideal color that works is black hair with blonde highlights , dont got any photos but a guy with it looked mogger af

eyebrows-
neat and clean cut , dark or light depending on ur face

lips - pinkish or red like all of these people here , bleach if too dark
to get reddish color - scrub and use something on the lip

nose / cheeks - use blush on them if not naturally redder

now the most important
----- see how they dont have dark undereyes like the average curries??? , yeah use concealer that has ur skin shade for this----------------------------------------------
Over for me

You have seen me. My colouring is awful. It’s over for curries like me
cant remember you're colouring bhai, but OP is right, many Indians do have good colouring, they just need to avoid stereotype failo.

cant remember you're colouring bhai, but OP is right, many Indians do have good colouring, they just need to avoid stereotype failo.
I’m dark skinned, I look South Indian af

they will have more prettyboy looks / pheno

anyone would , but once when i had gone there there was a kid who did that and he looked decent and it haloed him hard

now i dont mean light blond , that would look like shit , but i mean he had dark blonde
Lol at this cope, highlights look like dogshit

Most people outgrew that faggy trend at 16

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
what to do for lips