(Phenotype Battle) Mulatta vs Mestiza Women

Who wins?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Mulatta

c0cbc604b80d07b74767d2c27f843d6e.jpg

fe7013ee5881d94ba3937736db222953.jpg

desktop-wallpaper-lightskinned-girls-posted-by-zoey-mercado-beautiful-lightskin-girl.jpg

fa202ade444218f37cc41db8c791baec.jpg

Mestiza
Salma-Hayek-4.jpg

hot-mexican-girl-kim-shantal.jpg

Mexican-Women-Brides-780x1024.jpg

hot-mexican-women.jpg

Easy one.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Sondern, Jigen and 1 other person
Mestizas and mulattas are equally pretty to me.
But mestizas tend to be hairy, so mulatta for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 9779
Both are subhuman.
Miscegenation is an act against God.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beastchodecode, materialistic, berlin.1969 and 8 others
failed thread, salma hayek is half lebanese

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, sevenfeetshort and justinzayn
this is not a fixed proper phenotype
they are mixed race mutts

obvi mesitzio is better

normally mestizos but on these shown examples of pictures def mulatta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Where is dravidian?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Of course some would vote Mestiza because of "proximity to whiteness".

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and rand anon
Mestizas>>>>
If I was to skullmix, I’d rather hve mongoloid admixture than nog admixture :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Ukcel1388 and enchanted_elixir
You're a mutt from a tiny, inconsequential spit of labd
1. I am not a mutt, unlike you.
2. Your country is also an inconsequential spit of land.

this is not a fixed proper phenotype
they are mixed race mutts

obvi mesitzio is better
They're different kind of mixed. Both are half white, one is half black, the other is half native american.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
chose horrible examples for mestiza, for mulatta you chose young trendy cute girls and for mestiza you chose older women

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969
chose horrible examples for mestiza, for mulatta you chose young trendy cute girls and for mestiza you chose older women
My search results were infested with Castizas.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Mulatta >>> all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, Deleted member 16515 and enchanted_elixir
Mestizas>>>>
If I was to skullmix, I’d rather hve mongoloid admixture than nog admixture :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
my uncle is Indian and my aunt is mulatta. their kid's skull looks perfect caucasoid, he has light skin with a golden glow and brunette hair.

and mulatta girls just look better lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, rand anon and enchanted_elixir
The Mulattas are so many miles ahead of the other ones it isn't even funny ... No contest.

The Mestizas all look too Asian-esque whereas the Mulattas are the fine blend of white and black = a damn fine girl.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mulattas seem to be just as hard to date as white girls

mulattas and redbones are like an exotic wild pokemon extremely hard to catch

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadrone96, litaz, Prettyboy and 4 others
average mestiza is a goblina too

• JFL
In this example, mullatas. But on avg mestizas mog mullatas. The hoods of my city is full of mullatas so I’d know.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and rand anon
my uncle is Indian and my aunt is mulatta. their kid's skull looks perfect caucasoid, he has light skin with a golden glow and brunette hair.
I see. My uncle’s Dravidian and my aunt is castiza. My foid cousins are caucasoid passing too

Cope
Both Mestizas and castizas mog mulattas

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16515
mulattas seem to be just as hard to date as white girls
6414F26E 57AC 4C35 9FB7 01E2935A558F

High PSL Redbones like this are Stacy tier SMV extremely hard to get. Look at those bones.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, thereallegend and Xangsane
What is mestiza mixed with ?
White (Spain) and Native American (Usually Aztec or Mayan, but can also be Inca, Carib, Amazonian, etc., depending on location.)

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Xangsane
I'm weirdly into mulattas tbh
mullata-fetish :forcedsmile:
I’m not into skull mixing but u do u ofc :feelsokman:

One of my cousin’s likely gonna be reverting back her ancestry though:LOL:

I feel bad for the poor pajeet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and enchanted_elixir
You got a lot of growing to do then
I do, but they aren't difficult to pull here in South Africa
black girls are even easier as a non black person due to historical systemic racism and segregation

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
I’m not into skull mixing but u do u ofc :feelsokman:

One of my cousin’s likely gonna be reverting back her ancestry though:LOL:

I feel bad for the poor pajeet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
brutal ngl
she should use her pussy-owner privilege to bleach her genes jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I do, but they aren't difficult to pull here in South Africa
black girls are even easier as a non black person due to historical systemic racism and segregation
Oh shit you’re in South Africa? Did not know that. I have zero clue how dating dynamics are like down there. Here in the US, 5.5PSL+ mullatas and mestizas (mutts in general) are very high SMV. And mostly date high PSL white men and sometimes blacks. And they can afford to be picky with height which is why I said you need to grow if you want a mutt to entertain you. If your gook or curry then forget about it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sevenfeetshort, GetShrekt, Xangsane and 1 other person
Oh shit you’re in South Africa? Did not know that. I have zero clue how dating dynamics are like down there. Here in the US, 5.5PSL+ mullatas and mestizas (mutts in general) are very high SMV. And mostly date high PSL white men and sometimes blacks. And they can afford to be picky with height which is why I said you need to grow if you want a mutt to entertain you. If your gook or curry then forget about it.

interesting

in South Africa, Indians (who aren't Dravidian and/or fresh off the boat) are higher value than black people because black people make up a large percentage of the population and they aren't attractive/tall like African Americans

my 5'7 Indian uncle managed to pull a white skinned mullata and convert her to Islam jfl

• +1
Reactions: litaz, sevenfeetshort and Jigen
interesting

in South Africa, Indians (who aren't Dravidian and/or fresh off the boat) are higher value than black people because black people make up a large percentage of the population and they aren't attractive/tall like African Americans

my 5'7 Indian uncle managed to pull a white skinned mullata and convert her to Islam jfl
I can believe that. You’re describing the phenopill basically.

• +1
Reactions: sevenfeetshort, GetShrekt, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Blond girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
If is not a brown/blue haired white woman with light eyes it doesn't do for me

• +1
Reactions: sevenfeetshort
Of course some would vote Mestiza because of "proximity to whiteness".
Nearly every stereotypically beautiful "black" (read: actually mixed race) female celebrity in the United States has significant non-black (usually caucasian) features. Even guys who fetishize black and mulatta women prefer this type of woman. African features just don't look good on their own, especially on women. Black women are considered the least attractive women on every study that rates women of different races on attractiveness (at least every one that I have seen).

• +1
Whichever shows me mutual love respect and affection 😊

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and enchanted_elixir

damn might need pictures of that monger that's the route I'm tryna go where is your aunt from ethnically ?

damn might need pictures of that monger that's the route I'm tryna go where is your aunt from ethnically ?
he is really young so he isn't a mogger rn. I hope he doesn't grow up and mog me.
my aunt has native south African and either Dutch or British ancestry, maybe both since they are the colonisers of south Africa

Both are subhuman.
Miscegenation is an act against God.
Cope. Mestizo women utterly fog the life out of narrow-headed Caucasian women. The mestizo race has the widest, most compact features, strong cheekbones and best forward facial growth.