Phenotype comparison -europe,turkey,pakistan,india,africa,middle east. [Weird observation] Do foids not find masculinity and dimorphism attractive?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

From my male gaze- I'd put turkish, pakistan, north india and middle east as no.1 most attractive. but they're actually LAST PLACE on the racial hierachy. and whites seem to actually be the least male dimorphic colouring wise(however keep in mind whites are taller) but are first in the racial hierarchy

1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-270=-209

why arent turks and middle east first? do girls not find masculinity attractive? I even had a mogger turkish friend in school who mogged me (a pale blonde manlet) to death. but i still got way more attention than him and id be confused about this and show girls a pic of him and they'd say "ew" despite me thinking he mogs hard

this makes me question, honestly what is the reason they dont find them attractive? is it some social reason? or do they really just not find masculinity attractive?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Xangsane, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Google "ethnic tax". Women are massive racists. Your friend would need to be 4-5 PSL better looking than you to appeal to a white girl who doesn't have a niche preference for ethnic guys.

Highest ethnic tax is applied on asians, though this forum is quick to point out the k-pop niche, even gl jacked koreans struggle:

To do well on dating apps you need western features and a coloring between the first four on your picture chart (though very pale will do great in East Asia due to their preference for paleness)

The world is a very racist place. Women are racist. Though ethnic guys still do have a chance, if you have unchangeable features, there is a small % of women in every country who will consider dating ethnic guys. Even in Japan, there are tens of thousands of women who date black guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Boxingfan, mogger797 and 3 others
Google "ethnic tax". Women are massive racists. Your friend would need to be 4-5 PSL better looking than you to appeal to a white girl who doesn't have a niche preference for ethnic guys.

Highest ethnic tax is applied on asians, though this forum is quick to point out the k-pop niche, even gl jacked koreans struggle:

To do well on dating apps you need western features and a coloring between the first two on your picture chart (though very pale will do great in East Asia due to their preference for paleness)

The world is a very racist place. Women are racist. Though ethnic guys still do have a chance, if you have unchangeable features, there is a small % of women in every country who will consider dating ethnic guys. Even in Japan, there are tens of thousands of women who date black guys.

why is ethnic tax a thing tho? what is it about ethnics that they dont like

Lack of colored/light eyes and height. Too dark skin isn't good either. More dimorphism isn't always better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
The average ethnics don't look like the image, in their respective countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17829
just be good looking

im from france and the two biggest slayer i know are arab

they slay since high school

no matter the ethnicity chads share the same features, good skin, soft feature, good hair and decent bones

if u have that ull slay no matter where u from

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Gandy
why is ethnic tax a thing tho? what is it about ethnics that they dont like
It's a mixture of social reasons (being ethnic as a male implies low class or low intelligence on the dating market, when there are in fact plenty of classy and smart ethnics) and aesthetical reasons (media is saturated with men who have prominent cheekbones, very forward grown faces and tanned skin, which just happen to be the most common in caucasians - but only because these images sell better than products sold with faces of local men)

Even in a country like India, the most celebrated male actors and celebs look very western, like Hrithik Roshan who could pass for a sicilian. He doesn't look indian at all. Or Jason Shah who could practically pass for an irishman :lul:

I don't condone racism or support it. But it is good for :blackpill: users to realize how this phenomenon affects womens minds.
There is not necessarily anything wrong with you aesthetically. There are just certain phenotypes, facial features etc. that universally appeal to women due to various societal and biological reasons.

(This does not mean people with lots of ethnic features cannot date or have casual sex! But the difficulty level is raised
As agoostis said above, a chad is a chad regardless of ethnicity - a guy with top tier bones, skin and hair will do very well regardless of ethnicity)

• +1

To do well on dating apps you need western features and a coloring between the first four on your picture chart (though very pale will do great in East Asia due to their preference for paleness)

That asian guy was larping about not getting matches im pretty sure
Someone here did an experiment with him and got alot of matches

They dont look like that on average

• +1
bc the average north indian or gulf arab looks nothing like that picture

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1818755

From my male gaze- I'd put turkish, pakistan, north india and middle east as no.1 most attractive. but they're actually LAST PLACE on the racial hierachy. and whites seem to actually be the least male dimorphic colouring wise(however keep in mind whites are taller) but are first in the racial hierarchy

1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-270=-209

why arent turks and middle east first? do girls not find masculinity attractive? I even had a mogger turkish friend in school who mogged me (a pale blonde manlet) to death. but i still got way more attention than him and id be confused about this and show girls a pic of him and they'd say "ew" despite me thinking he mogs hard

this makes me question, honestly what is the reason they dont find them attractive? is it some social reason? or do they really just not find masculinity attractive?
Racism.