A

amnestics

Bronze
like who tf cares about your phenotype if you look good you look good

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brad, SubhumanCurrycel, NormieKilla and 1 other person
like who tf cares about your phenotype if you look good you look good
Face>race/pheno. Every ethnic group has some goodlooking people excluding Australian Aborigines.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboycel, Deleted member 6723, johncruz12345 and 13 others
Fax but not look good for u currycel :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9355 and 5 others
who cares about jaw if you look good you look good
who cares about eye area if you look good you look good
who cares about hair if you look good you look good

who cares about height if you look good you look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others

yea but i'm talking about the people that "oh i have the features of x phenotype i must be a chad"

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Yeah it is an often used cope but it isn't meaningless.

Blue eyes + black hair and eyebrows mogs blonde hair, black eyes, etc.

So many cases of people benefitting or suffering massively due to phenotypic features or coloring specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6723, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Face>race/pheno. Every ethnic group has some goodlooking people excluding Australian Aborigines.
I don't think they're naturally ugly

this guy isn't naturally ugly tbh just an oldcel

Attachments

• Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg
    Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 63
  • p9 aboriginal women.jpg
    p9 aboriginal women.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and owlofathena
The first guy from above has admixture, search on Google for the pure Australian Aboriginals non-mixed. They are probably the ugliest people to ever walk the earth.
The second two are definitely pure though

The ones now are just fat and bloated with health issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

• +1
Reactions: wasted
It definitely is for the most part. Obviously being white and equally good looking to someone who's indian will present you with more options. But as a good looking indian guy you'll have so many options to the point where it won't really matter in a meaningful way. Usually "bad phenotypes" are simply just exacerbated by bad features that are normally associated with those ethnicities i.e. big bulbous nose, bug eyes, fat face, small mouth with big lips, no forward growth, etc. Fix the features and you fix the primary issues.

Accent and culture/lifestyle matter more imo. If you're good looking and you speak and act like an American dude, your skin color isn't going to matter much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and SPFromNY914
The only good things about them is probably their brow ridges, & slow aging dark skin genetics.
They can look good in a very masc sexually dimorphic way when they're healthy and not bloated as fuck tbh, but I agree their faces are really wide
Papuans mog though

• +1
The only good things about them is probably their brow ridges, & slow aging dark skin genetics.

Bro there neocranium is set so far back it's like there a infantile mess also there skulls are archaic in a way i can't imagine though not archaic enough to look apeish

• +1
Bro there neocranium is set so far back it's like there a infantile mess also there skulls are archaic in a way i can't imagine though not archaic enough to look apeish
I like being contrarian and defending them tbh
I genuinely don't think they're ugly when healthy and not fat

I like being contrarian and defending them tbh
I genuinely don't think they're ugly when healthy and not fat
View attachment 721978

I can't find good looking ones by western standards atleast without any white admixture also i'm pretty sure the pure ones are extinct know they got bred out to death thank god too

• +1
I've read somewhere that they have the most recessive genes & lowest IQs out of all the races lol.
https://www.unz.com/article/meet-au...african-americans-look-like-a-model-minority/

This is probably the only attractive Australian Aboriginal (shes mixed btw): https://www.picsofcelebrities.com/celebrity/samantha-harris/pictures/samantha-harris-2015.html

• +1
I've read somewhere that they have the most recessive genes & lowest IQs out of all the races lol.
It's weird because papuans score much higher on tests usually and look much different
but they were separated for a long time tbh
I can't find good looking ones by western standards atleast without any white admixture
most of the unmixed abo athletes wouldn't be considered ugly in the west imo

It's weird because papuans score much higher on tests usually and look much different

Yeah I kinda agree, they look like they have athletic potential.

Isn't the average abo like 60 percent european to 80 percent european ?

Peoples isually call phenotype a beauty that they can't explain its origin on this forum.
Every ratios/features matter a little bit and form the face all together. If few of them only are disrupted, people say they aren't important. It's cope.
It's just few point less but the guy is still gl thanks to the rest.
Everything is explainable and measurable because it's material.
Didn't read any post maybe i'm talking about the wrong subject lol. Just wanted to say that.

Yeah I kinda agree, they look like they have athletic potential.
Idk why their faces are so disproportionately wide, it doesn't really exist anymore else

Isn't the average abo like 60 percent european to 80 percent european ?
if the average aboriginal was 60-80 percent european then the average aboriginal would be a white person
and they're pretty clearly not white people

if the average aboriginal was 60-80 percent european then the average aboriginal would be a white person
and they're pretty clearly not white people

Most abos ive seen online dont look abo at all atleast the children dont also it takes 3 gens to whitify abos

Shit fucking thread, your PHENOTYPE is what makes your LOOKS.If an asian model who is a 10/10 struggles with online dating... then obviously phenotype matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
COPE, phenotype is important, very important!! It matters everywhere in life, career, dating, general chances.
4PSL White > 7 PSL Asian. The world is how the world is. Accept it!