[PHENOTYPE MIXING TRUTH PILL] Recessed chin, I think it may actually have genetic factors tbh...

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
For sure, mouth breathing will surely give you one, but I am starting to think that if you're mother or father has a smaller jaw, then theres a chance that it can be passed to you. It's brutal truth and reality, not all genetics are equal. But for example, if a father has a smaller jaw, but his overall facial structure is also smaller, then the jaw wont be recessed as such as it will be in proportion. But if he reproduces with a woman with different phenotype and structure, then the child may have a mix up of small lower jaw, big maxilla, etc. This is a consequence of not only race mixing, but phenotype mixing also. And if you think about it, back in the old days, tribes were all uniform and harmonious in terms of phenotype. Nordics bred with nordics, celtics with celtics, anglos with anglos, blacks with blacks, slavic with slavic, chinese with chinese, japanese with japanese, etc etc.
The same thing can happen when interbreeding animals of different breeds.
Brutal reality, but the truth will set you free. Some of us were not genetically meant to have cheekbones, strong jaw, hunter eyes, whatever it may be that you want and lack. The solution? Surgery I guess. Modern problems (pheno and race mixing due to globalization) require modern solutions (surgery).

Having said that, if you mouthbreathed then yeah, you probably were meant to be something different.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pendejo and EthnicelAscension
My father has a subhuman lowethird. So do i

My fathers lower third mogs mine. Then again he looked incel at my age

My father has a subhuman lowethird. So do i
Is it subhuman it absolute terms or in relation to his face?
By this I mean, you can have a huge mandible, but if your maxilla is even huger, then your mandible is still subhuman in relation.

My mom had a wide jaw and my dad had a narrow jaw, but still masculine, and I ended up with an even narrower jaw than my dad that's rounded and feminine.

whats my phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Did he surgery maxx?
No lol, he didn’t have money for anything after military service. He just continued developing in his early 20s

nobody in my family or family tree has good lower third, but i have god tier one

also im outlier with height too, nobody is over 190cm other than me in last X generation and im over 2m

but i look like my mom and my dad too, so its not like im adopted or postman type of stuff going on

its some genetic anomaly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
Water is wet and cope about mouth breathing.

My mom had a wide jaw and my dad had a narrow jaw, but still masculine, and I ended up with an even narrower jaw than my dad that's rounded and feminine.
Hmmmm, could be environment related for you.

nobody in my family or family tree has good lower third, but i have god tier one

also im outlier with height too, nobody is over 190cm other than me in last X generation and im over 2m

but i look like my mom and my dad too, so its not like im adopted or postman type of stuff going on

its some genetic anomaly
You sure it aint no postman banging the wife shit going on mate?
For sure, mouth breathing will surely give you one, but I am starting to think that if you're mother or father has a smaller jaw, then theres a chance that it can be passed to you. It's brutal truth and reality, not all genetics are equal. But for example, if a father has a smaller jaw, but his overall facial structure is also smaller, then the jaw wont be recessed as such as it will be in proportion. But if he reproduces with a woman with different phenotype and structure, then the child may have a mix up of small lower jaw, big maxilla, etc. This is a consequence of not only race mixing, but phenotype mixing also. And if you think about it, back in the old days, tribes were all uniform and harmonious in terms of phenotype. Nordics bred with nordics, celtics with celtics, anglos with anglos, blacks with blacks, chinese with chinese, japanese with japanese, etc etc.
The same thing can happen when interbreeding animals of different breeds.
Brutal reality, but the truth will set you free. Some of us were not genetically meant to have cheekbones, strong jaw, hunter eyes, whatever it may be that you want and lack. The solution? Surgery I guess. Modern problems (pheno and race mixing due to globalization) require modern solutions (surgery).

Having said that, if you mouthbreathed then yeah, you probably were meant to be something different.
I think its a t level thing mae

lol deserves to be stickied.

its some genetic anomaly

dad 185 cm (like 6'1"), mom 178 cm (like 5'10"?)

Case closed.

Is it subhuman it absolute terms or in relation to his face?
By this I mean, you can have a huge mandible, but if your maxilla is even huger, then your mandible is still subhuman in relation.

He looks like Obama

Case closed.
Agreed, @cocainecowboy is coping with "muh genetic anomaly". If your father is 6'1 and mother 5 FUCKING 10 (tall af for woman) then of course you will be tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Agreed, @cocainecowboy is coping with "muh genetic anomaly". If your father is 6'1 and mother 5 FUCKING 10 (tall af for woman) then of course you will be tall.

Yes, how more close the height of the mom is to the father, more tall the son will be, literally all my friends are taller than their fathers even with short moms, so the problem or exception is when someone is shorter or the same height as their parents (with not big difference in height of course, whatever, still, if the guy is the same height as the mom still strange asf).

True, black phenos have weaker chins.

pip-tabellehre39.jpg
Pri Pro Inf2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Incel lands on the moon

My jaw mogs both my parents and all my siblings

Low IQ cope. How do you think those phenotypes were arrived at in the first place? Through mixing and adaptation to climates JFL. This globalization shit is a stormcel cope based on zero knowledge often propagated by ugly whites to cope when “their” women chase other races.

Diversity between phenotypes is a good thing biologically no matter how many people deny it. There was a time when nordics and Celtics didn’t exist but other phenotypes did. New phenotypes have constantly been created due to evolution and mixing.

Low IQ cope. How do you think those phenotypes were arrived at in the first place? Through mixing and adaptation to climates JFL. This globalization shit is a stormcel cope based on zero knowledge often propagated by ugly whites to cope when “their” women chase other races.

Diversity between phenotypes is a good thing biologically no matter how many people deny it. There was a time when nordics and Celtics didn’t exist but other phenotypes did. New phenotypes have constantly been created due to evolution and mixing.
Nah.

Nice try though Greycel