• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Khalistan should be separated from India for it to be an ideal map :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14160, rand anon and 2 others
Brahmaputra

Khalistan should be separated from India for it to be an ideal map :ogre:
Khalistan historically was not a country. its a very new word. Majority people of the sikh faith doesnt support it either. so I dont know if its necessary since historically muslims, sikhs and hindus have lived in punjab together. religious separatism is a joke, especially in this century and no one will take it seriously.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Bvnny.
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and .🇹🇩.
How tf does a Brazilian know about this:lul:
I'm not your average brazilian :ogre:

I'm Mr. Worldwide... I travel around the entire world, learn about different cultures, religions, all of that from the comfort of my bedroom :Comfy:

iu

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Moggie, ballskin and 5 others
Lightskin Punjabis (such as myself) have the best coloring of any Indian, it really isn't a debate at all.

Some examples:

Attachments

• 2408791_d5wjuikhkiu61.png
    2408791_d5wjuikhkiu61.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 0
  • indian girl.jpg
    indian girl.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ballskin, gamma, rand anon and 2 others
Lightskin Punjabis (such as myself) have the best coloring of any Indian, it really isn't a debate at all.

Some examples:
bruh everyone sinping for that girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and .🇹🇩.

Some examples:
no you dont. that colour gets sunburnt easily. and acne looks obvious on it as it is thin skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924, johncruz12345 and .🇹🇩.
no you dont. that colour gets sunburnt easily. and acne looks obvious on it as it is thin skin
Punjabis are moggers of south asian subcontinent. Just look at the South Asian film industry and media. more than 80% are punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924
Where’s my East Brachid pheno? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 15827
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and .🇹🇩.

Some examples:
true, Nuvpreet Kaur and that guy both look good let nobody deny that, that guy is a gigachad mirin hard so no debate however they're the top 1% of Punjabis, who are usually some Khatris or Jatts.

Punjabis have better looking people than other South Asian phenos in terms of the top 5% (that is to say the top 5% of Punjabis looks better than other groups) but average Punjabis are nothing special and honestly just the same as any other South Asian phenotype. I've been to Brampton and Missisauga and I've seen an immeasurable amount of pajeets before in Toronto so yeah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18924, ballskin and 1 other person
Only punjabis seem to be capable of 6 psl levels like Salludon, uncle Chadpreet, urban pendu can’t come up with any examples for other regions atm :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and .🇹🇩.
Only punjabis seem to be capable of 6 psl levels like Salludon, uncle Chadpreet, urban pendu can’t come up with any examples for other regions atm :Comfy:
cope

brought to you buy slums of chennai

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
imran khan is pashtun

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Mithun Da mogs

Screenshot 814
Screenshot 809
Screenshot 810
Screenshot 819
Screenshot 820
Screenshot 821

Screenshot 826
Screenshot 818

High appeal as fuck. Such a mogger that the Bollywood mafia literally told female stars to not act with him to slow his career down and reduce his popularity:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 13787 and .🇹🇩.
true, Nuvpreet Kaur and that guy both look good let nobody deny that, that guy is a gigachad mirin hard so no debate however they're the top 1% of Punjabis, who are usually some Khatris or Jatts.

Punjabis have better looking people than other South Asian phenos in terms of the top 5% (that is to say the top 5% of Punjabis looks better than other groups) but average Punjabis are nothing special and honestly just the same as any other South Asian phenotype. I've been to Brampton and Missisauga and I've seen an immeasurable amount of pajeets before in Toronto so yeah
I agree, there's tons of subhuman Punjabi people, I grew up in Surrey lmao, I've seen more than my fair share.
That's why I said lightskin Punjabis, dark skin ones look pretty horrid. Average mallu mogs average darkskin punjabi SUPER hard.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Who's she talking about?