Phew, what a productive day today boyos

apocalypse

apocalypse

I workcelled very hard today and made my employers happy. It gave me a great sense of pride and accomplishment. I’m so tired I might even fall asleep at a reasonable time. Feels good to be a well integrated functioning member of society. And what about you boyos? What have you done today?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, chosen-one, lilxder2 and 1 other person
I feel like ER again after reading pneumo’s thread

While ur workcelling im literally making money off my phone

8E305338 98EF 4B39 B738 DF2F7C7476C4
77801286 6F36 443B 97FE BEB0AB331E77

I don’t get y’all workcels

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, bigchunguslover, wsada and 1 other person
While ur workcelling im literally making money off my phone

View attachment 2581903View attachment 2581904

I don’t get y’all workcels
Like the amount of dedication u put into a real job I put 1/10th of that into opening my phone for 10 minutes every hour while I’m out with friends and make as much if not more than the avarage wagie

U should be signing to the real world

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and wsada
I workcelled very hard today and made my employers happy. It gave me a great sense of pride and accomplishment. I’m so tired I might even fall asleep at a reasonable time. Feels good to be a well integrated functioning member of society. And what about you boyos? What have you done today?
ur a cuck start your own coding company hire currycels

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
Like the amount of dedication u put into a real job I put 1/10th of that into opening my phone for 10 minutes every hour while I’m out with friends and make as much if not more than the avarage wagie

U should be signing to the real world
Tutorial

Poorfag trait to keep your net worth in cash so you could flex it
That’s not even the whole thing I just like it when girls or my friends walk into my house which yes I live alone at 19 btw and they see all my money

If ur still not signed to the real world ur chosing to be broke

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Say bye bye to hair and collagen wagecuck

That’s not even the whole thing I just like it when girls or my friends walk into my house which yes I live alone at 19 btw and they see all my money

If ur still not signed to the real world ur chosing to be broke
Nigger what the hell has gotten into you with this real world shit
Are you an affiliate or something

Nigha sign to the real world there are multiple methods the tings I do are tailored towards me and my time

It’s literally a joke how easy it is to make money online it feels like a video game score when I look at my bank account and then go see ppl work 8h a day stressed basically crying to
Make 2k a month??? Like there’s a hack and ppl refuse to take it basically for free

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bigchunguslover and wsada
Nigha sign to the real world there are multiple methods the tings I do are tailored towards me and my time

It’s literally a joke how easy it is to make money online it feels like a video game score when I look at my bank account and then go see ppl work 8h a day stressed basically crying to
Make 2k a month??? Like there’s a hack and ppl refuse to take it basically for free
so what are you doing?

Poorfag trait to keep your net worth in cash so you could flex it
Legit either

a) you're poor
b) you're a drug dealer
c) both of the above

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back