Phi and Fibonacci numbers are used to predict Stocks

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Phi (1.618), the Golden Mean and the numbers of the Fibonacci series (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, …) have been used with great success to analyze and predict the stock market moves, known as retracements. Forbes ASAP featured a story on the work of scientist Stephen Wolfram in cellular automata (underlying rules that determine seemingly random phenomenon) stating “This seashell may hold the secret of stock market behavior, computers that think and the future of science.”

Markets may be as geometrically perfect as a spider’s web
Ermanometry Research shows the markets to be perfectly patterned, explaining that humans, being part of nature, create perfect geometric relationships in their behaviors, not unlike a spider spinning a geometrically perfect web with no conscious awareness of its amazing feat. Ermanometry applies the logarithmic spirals found in seashells with dynamic ratios in 3D to relate one market move to others.

Phi, or Golden Ratio, patterns often define the timing of highs and lows and price resistance points
The golden ratio, or phi, appears frequently enough in the timing of highs and lows and price resistance points that adding this tool to technical analysis of the markets may help to identify Fibonacci retracements, the key turning points in price movements. The photos below illustrate how the Golden Mean Gauge and Phi-based analysis software (PhiMatrix) can be used to identify these turns in the market. The middle arm of the gauge keeps the phi point of the outer arms as the gauge is opened and closed. The lines of the phi-based software are all in phi relationship to one another. The ratios of Fibonacci numbers, commonly used in technical market analysis, converge on phi as explained on the Fibonacci Series page. Click on each photo to enlarge.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 4106, MogTheMogger and 4 others
High IQ. Both of those apply to many, many things in the universe so I wouldn't be surprised. I will try to comprehend this later when I'm not drunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Drugs, IWantToMax and 3 others
So are private discussions with the company owners and strategists of that stock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Also used to predict forex movements (via retractments and extensions) I use it with oscillating indicators, since a lot of people uses it, it becomes self fulfilling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
ok op, thats interesing as fuck. but tell me how the fuck you can predict the market using the fibonacci sequence to make money to looksmaxx.

predict the market using the Fibonacci sequence
Fibonacci sequence for stocks
In technical analysis, a Fibonacci retracement is created by taking two extreme points (usually a major peak and trough) on a stock chart and dividing the vertical distance by the key Fibonacci ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%, and 100%.

Fibonacci sequence for stocks
In technical analysis, a Fibonacci retracement is created by taking two extreme points (usually a major peak and trough) on a stock chart and dividing the vertical distance by the key Fibonacci ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8%, and 100%.

can i do this with daytrading?