Philosophy is a means to attain power in the external world, not some virtuous noble thing

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Philosophy is viewed as a “lover of wisdom”.

In reality, im becoming convinced it’s “a lover of what the wisdom can give you” since it’s mostly rejects, incels, or men so intelligent they realize what they have isn’t enough for their desire that matches their intellect.

I tried to live like a philosopher. And I kept trying to remove things I wanted from my life. I said “I won’t chase looks” then I said “well what’s left? You will be ugly and have no friends”

So I imagined a world alone with no friends and ugly. And i said well what’s the point, I have my knowledge but nothing else, im just waiting to die doing nothing, alone and ugly. There is no end goal of this philosophy. It leads to nothing essentially. You are just alone sitting there. More misery than happiness. And then I realized, it’s because I’m using the philosophy as a means TO happiness. I am trying to attain power in different areas of my life, just thinking about things deeply and changing my course of action to get there.

Philosophy is actually a cowardly man’s way of trying to attain power like an animal in the base external world. Nietzche said men who argue and debate are weak men for what else can they do when they cannot fight, they use their words to fight.

The same can be said for those trying to convince others of their beliefs with essays like this, which im doing right now with you. I realized myself and other men who try to convince others of our beliefs are just weak.

Essentially for some reason I know I am alone and a minority in my beliefs, so to not feel alone in my beliefs i virtue signal about “caring about helping others come to the truth” when in reality I am trying to gain a friend to feel less lonely, one that shares the same beliefs as me, and so I try to convince you with my words to have the same beliefs as me. And I believe all the “intelligent” users who type big essays do the same thing.

In truth, they have knowledge, but being the animal they are like myself, they still crave the most base level of instinct, companionship. So they type essays to try and make friends.

Philosophy is cope I am realizing. You only start to philosophize when you have lost it all in the world and the only way you can rise to power over circumstances is deep intellectual thinking about the problem. But the philosophy you use as a means to an end of external things, the very vain and superficial things you say you are trying to rid yourself of with philosophy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 21166 and 3 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: bara
Your opinion represents that of inequality, it’s a tragedy really, that your opinion literally means less than that of the average man. You should protest about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MikeMew'sBitch and reputation
Your opinion represents that of inequality, it’s a tragedy really, that your opinion literally means less than that of the average man. You should protest about it.
Suck my mog .
Also i know more about rationality and philosophy than your low sentience essay, but keep them coming thinking youve understood anything

Philosophy is actually a cowardly man’s way of trying to attain power like an animal in the base external world. Nietzche said men who argue and debate are weak men for what else can they do when they cannot fight, they use their words to fight.

The same can be said for those trying to convince others of their beliefs with essays like this, which im doing right now with you. I realized myself and other men who try to convince others of our beliefs are just weak.
And the people that have power just use their strength to fight.....
Use Marcus Aurelius as an example, I'm sure an incel virgin that uses philosophy to cope with his lack of power.....

And the people that have power just use their strength to fight.....
Use Marcus Aurelius as an example, I'm sure an incel virgin that uses philosophy to cope with his lack of power.....

In reality, im becoming convinced it’s “a lover of what the wisdom can give you” since it’s mostly rejects, incels, or men so intelligent they realize what they have isn’t enough for their desire that matches their intellect.
Marcus Aurelius used philosophy as a means to try to get power over the things that he couldn’t control. His entire philosophy was trying to get a grasp on the people he couldn’t fix, the things he didn’t have control over.

The reason philosophy is called “philosophy as a way of life” is because it’s just a mental cope for weak men to try and gain power over their environment anyway they can.

I learned all this from Nietzche. He was incredibly enlightened and weak just like myself. He wrote books to convince others of his beliefs just the same as I do, and even said he knew it was due to his underlying weakness and lack of power.

Last edited:
Suck my mog .
Also i know more about rationality and philosophy than your low sentience essay, but keep them coming thinking youve understood anything
leave them alone!!!

Marcus Aurelius used philosophy as a means to try to get power over the things that he couldn’t control. His entire philosophy was trying to get a grasp on the people he couldn’t fix, the things he didn’t have control over.

The reason philosophy is called “philosophy as a way of life” is because it’s just a mental cope for weak men to try and gain power over their environment anyway they can.

I learned all this from Nietzche. He was incredibly enlightened and weak just like myself. He wrote books to convince others of his beliefs just the same as I do, and even said he knew it was due to his underlying weakness and lack of power.
I agree, but I do think that you over use the word cope, a cope is a psychological defense to deal with the truth, therefore its not well used to describe someone using something that does have an effect with the truth.
Dealing with the truth is not coping, we can use the gym as an example, it's a coping tool for some people but not for everyone.

In conclusion everything is a cope if it has no effect on the coping subject, if 5.11 does LL to 6.3 Is it cope? No
If me manlet 5.5 does LL to 5.9, Is it cope? Yes, and its over

Philosophy as clay can be used to shape many different things, some of them are useless and others not.

Philosophy is coping with death, thats it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Deleted member 19152
Not every philosophers are miserable

Schopenhauer mogs Nietzsche he was brutally blackpilled 200 years before this forum ever existed

Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and handsome; so that the race may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of Nature in regard to the species, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. There is no law that is older or more powerful than this. Woe, then, to the man who sets up claims and interests that will conflict with it; whatever he may say and do, they will be unmercifully crushed at the first serious encounter.

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope and Deleted member 19551
Yes, true

but we humans are trapped in this physical realm for 70-80 years, what else can we do?

Trust me from experience, if you don't try to obtain power or become your most powerful self, people around you will start to exert power over you. That's human nature.

Atleast philosophy is a noble pursuit of understanding yourself and the world, so you act as authentically as you possibly can.

Better than coping with drugs or other forms of escapism.

Take it from a 33 year old...Life is fucking hard. Everyone has to deal with it in some way.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Copernicus and Deleted member 16220
Not every philosophers are miserable
I know. But their philosophy stems not from cope but from just trying to have more. It’s ALL about power.

Schopenhauer mogs Nietzsche he was brutally blackpilled 200 years before this forum ever existed
I’ve looked into them both but shopenhoer literally advocated the exact opposite of nietzche. Originally nietzche was an advocate of Schopenhauer, then later starts to hate him because his will is a “will to nothing”. Schopenhauer advocates for a complete surpression of all instincts and you basically just lie there waiting to die. Nietzche is pro-life and advocates the opposite, saying we should be human, and constantly try to rise in power and literally die trying. Nietzche is the more FAVORABLE of the two paths to choose because the first one gets you nowhere and nietzche at least gives you reasons to keep being human.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’ve looked into them both but shopenhoer literally advocated the exact opposite of nietzche. Originally nietzche was an advocate of Schopenhauer, then later starts to hate him because his will is a “will to nothing”. Schopenhauer advocates for a complete surpression of all instincts and you basically just lie there waiting to die. Nietzche is pro-life and advocates the opposite, saying we should be human, and constantly try to rise in power and literally die trying. Nietzche is the more FAVORABLE of the two paths to choose because the first one gets you nowhere and nietzche at least gives you reasons to keep being human.
ok

Most of the philosophy is cope and intellectual product to make you feel better about yourself. Only philosophies which are actually useful are stoicism and machiavelism.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Deleted member 16220
Most of the philosophy is cope and intellectual product to make you feel better about yourself. Only philosophies which are actually useful are stoicism and machiavelism.
Most of the philosophies about giving up on external things I THINK are a virtue signal. I literally TRIED IT. I tried giving up everything and then realized as nietzche said “it’s a path to nothing”.

Because human happiness comes from external things, so when you stop chasing external things you are literally just left sitting there, bored, miserable, with nothing except your knowledge.

But then I realized knowledge is actually just a means to ATTAIN physical external things and power. So it’s even MORE cope. You’re just miserable and framing the world in a way that makes you feel as if you are somehow winning whilst waiting to die. It’s absolutely retarded. Again I tried this all of last week and came to a breaking point of extreme i cognitive dissonance where I could barely move because I felt like everything I was doing was with my beliefs, but contradictory to what I want by nature and instinct.

It's the wrong way to look at it tbh.

Most of the "greats" had lots of mental problems and weird fetishes/outbursts of lunacy.

Some ven went into a randmo rage and burned all of their unpublished work and then blasted themselves. Do you really wanna take life advice from someone like that? I think most of the philosophy of the 1800s is absolute garbage. You are better off coming up with your own theories of life than reading someone elses regardless when it was written but especially if its outdated as fuck.

People that read these works just do it cuz they wanna seem smart. Thats the bread and butter of it.

It's the wrong way to look at it tbh.

Most of the "greats" had lots of mental problems and weird fetishes/outbursts of lunacy.

Some ven went into a randmo rage and burned all of their unpublished work and then blasted themselves. Do you really wanna take life advice from someone like that? I think most of the philosophy of the 1800s is absolute garbage. You are better off coming up with your own theories of life than reading someone elses regardless when it was written but especially if its outdated as fuck.

People that read these works just do it cuz they wanna seem smart. Thats the bread and butter of it.
No, you haven’t even thought about what I’m saying at all out of your own laziness.

“People read this shit because they want to seem smart”. So you are saying people read information, for the reason of impressing others with their knowledge, for the end goal of achieving social connections and social status, another form of power.

Which is literally what I said before you pissed me off by saying “dnr, people want to seem smart”.

If you had actually put 30 seconds of thought into what im saying and what you’re saying, we are saying the same fucking thing but you are retarded about it.

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Read Nietzsche then

I tried to live like a philosopher. And I kept trying to remove things I wanted from my life. I said “I won’t chase looks” then I said “well what’s left? You will be ugly and have no friends”

So I imagined a world alone with no friends and ugly. And i said well what’s the point, I have my knowledge but nothing else, im just waiting to die doing nothing, alone and ugly. There is no end goal of this philosophy. It leads to nothing essentially. You are just alone sitting there. More misery than happiness. And then I realized, it’s because I’m using the philosophy as a means TO happiness. I am trying to attain power in different areas of my life, just thinking about things deeply and changing my course of action to get there.

Essentially for some reason I know I am alone and a minority in my beliefs, so to not feel alone in my beliefs i virtue signal about “caring about helping others come to the truth” when in reality I am trying to gain a friend to feel less lonely, one that shares the same beliefs as me, and so I try to convince you with my words to have the same beliefs as me. And I believe all the “intelligent” users who type big essays do the same thing.

In truth, they have knowledge, but being the animal they are like myself, they still crave the most base level of instinct, companionship. So they type essays to try and make friends.

Philosophy is cope I am realizing. You only start to philosophize when you have lost it all in the world and the only way you can rise to power over circumstances is deep intellectual thinking about the problem. But the philosophy you use as a means to an end of external things, the very vain and superficial things you say you are trying to rid yourself of with philosophy.
Be a part of a minority of superior men rather than the masses of cattle, don't wait for anyone's permission to become successful

Everyone is going to die. Our actions and thoughts are not in our control and are determined by the absurd acts of chemicals. No one cares about anything besides themselves, the only thing that matters to everyone is their own emotions. Moms don't love or care about their children, they love the positive emotions the child provides to them. If the child wasn't making them feel good they would not care about it. There is no value in positive emotions it is just nature trying to ensure that the machine survives and creates more machines.

Once you understand that, the illusion collapses, everything you thought was real was not, nothing matters. Might as well lie down until you die.

Only thing that might negate this is almost nothing is provable and humans know almost nothing, so this could be completely wrong. There's no way to determine how likely it is to be true, because we have such limited knowledge and constantly find out things we used to believe to be true are likely incorrect based on new knowledge.

There's just infinite situations we could be in. Maybe nothing exists besides this universe and the original assessment about nothing being of value is true. Maybe there's some sort of test going on by "god(s)" the creator(s) of this universe and they want to see who will prevail despite it seeming hopeless. Maybe we are being punished and we will keep re spawning here stuck in a pointless loop forever to torture us. Maybe we are supposed to follow our base urges and those who do it the best will get the best reward or maybe we are supposed to overcome the urges. There's just no way to know.

It doesn't seem that thinking can provide the best way to live or whether or not to continue living because we simply don't understand the nature of our universe.

In general I disagree in terms of explaining things to be a cope. In general philosophy is stupid since it talks about things who someone made up to be an AXIOM and then try to explain own madness, which Stirner debunked. Stirner was BEFORE Nietzsche and he wrote in The Ego and Its Own excactly how world looks. By doing so, he made this book to gain money PLUS explain people how they are manipulated through words that create idee fixe and also through being weaker, others conquer you. Was he a coper? No, he just explained how world works and for people especially like me that were always manipulated since birth to believe in christian virtues to be used and abused this book helped me AT LEAST understand WHAT THE FUCK is going on with my life and the world around me. Possibly Nietzsche was basing some of his writings on him, but Nietzsche took shit to next idee fixe. Why? Because Nietzsche claims there is something in life that is a basis of what you should achieve. How do he knows it? Excactly. It's made up like everything else people made up. Stirner on the other hand knew there is no vocation in life and you can do anything you want and anything you have strength for.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
I love this user and would like to read all of his posts, is there a way to follow someone on this forums?