Philtrum and philtral dimple

N

Nikola423

Iron
My philtrum is around 17-18mm, the thing is my philtrum is longer for about 2-3mm than my philtral dimple. There's like 2-3mm of skin above the dimple. I've never seen anyone ever with the same thing except me. Is it some genetic mutation or some shit. It looks really shit aestheticly. How could I fix it, lip lift could be bad option for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I have a super long philtrum too, like 15mm, and there's like a top part of my upper lip that's discolored, never seen anyone with that shit either. Long philtrum is a huge death sentence, unfixable too.

The weirdest part is that i have some huge maxillary height deficiency, so yea, phitrum length is purely genetic, you either get fucked or you don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, BongMog and Deleted member 27452
I have a super long philtrum too, like 15mm, and there's like a top part of my upper lip that's discolored, never seen anyone with that shit either. Long philtrum is a huge death sentence, unfixable too.

The weirdest part is that i have some huge maxillary height deficiency, so yea, phitrum length is purely genetic, you either get fucked or you don't.
15mm is ideal to my knowledge, idk what to do about mine, lip lift isn't an option since my upper lip is already bigger than lower lip, so lip lift would make it African tier. It'd look good if it was the lenght of the dimple

That's not super long at all, I have 15 mm and it looks perfectly harmonious and my chin philtrum ratio is good.

My lower 3rd is rather balanced with the 2 others, yet my philtrum to chin ratio is dogshit. I asked the surgeon about a genio alongside the bimax, he told me i'd look like an ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

15mm try having 20mm

My lower 3rd is rather balanced with the 2 others, yet my philtrum to chin ratio is dogshit. I asked the surgeon about a genio alongside the bimax, he told me i'd look like an ogre.
He did not actually say ogre did he? Also my skull is large so 15 mm looks smaller on me.

Dogshit surgeon. I have 20mm of philtrum but my 45mm chin height is more than enough to compensate for it.

He did not actually say ogre did he? Also my skull is large so 15 mm looks smaller on me.

He did, he also literally said that if he advanced too much i'd look a nibba without the skin.