Phimosis is brutal

Van

Van

Soros is out to get me cuz I discovered the truth
Boyos I'm 16 with phimosis. Is it over for my foreskin? According to this picture I have type 2. Need actual advice. Will be seeing a doctor in a few days
so there's a possibility he'll want me to get it surgically removed. :feelsrope:

1000 F 512718734 anmpQzfafargPiySAN7KLjflTo2ZjsOa

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
Boyos I'm 16 with phimosis. Is it over for my foreskin? According to this picture I have type 2. Need actual advice. Will be seeing a doctor in a few days
so there's a possibility he'll want me to get it surgically removed. :feelsrope:

View attachment 1984011
Get it removed I had the same thing up until 18 you literally won’t be able to have sex with it but I had type 4 which is the worst one

Get it removed I had the same thing up until 18 you literally won’t be able to have sex with it but I had type 4 which is the worst one
i have type 4 and i can have sex with no problems. it's so tight it doesn't even stretch so there are absolutely no problems

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerChad, LowTrust and 5footsix56
i have type 4 and i can have sex with no problems. it's so tight it doesn't even stretch so there are absolutely no problems
Do girls find it weird?

Do girls find it weird?
never got comments on it, idk if it's because they didn't want to make me feel awkard, anyway the cock still does its job so it doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: Van
Start PE immediately and foreskin stretches

//dieavirgin MACHO gang

Phimosis is pretty easy to fix. I had that when I was kid, but I jerked off so much that it fixed itself over time.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, p0lishsubhuman and LowTrust
Get it cut.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and fauxfox
DON'T LET THEM CUT UP YOUR PENIS

I WISH I WAS IN YOUR POSITION AND GIVEN THE CHOICE TO HAVE AN INTACT, WHOLE PENIS

Just use the cream they give you and make sure to regularly stretch the foreskin

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 19174
I was a teenager with ''phimosis'' too, when I lost my virginity the girl mocked me for it and told me I wouldn't be able to use condoms

keep trying to pull your foreskin everyday you will eventually succeed, little steps

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Get it cut.
Don't listen to this. Keep your nerve endings intact DO NOT MUTILATE YOURSELF YOU CANNOT UNDO IT. MEN ARE PAYING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR CLINICAL TRIALS HOPING TO REGROW THEIR FORESKIN LOOK UP FOREGEN

• +1
I used to have it as a kid jerking off helps a lot ngl

• +1
Check out r/phimosis , especially top posts of all time

Phimosis is super easy to fix bhai, I had it and was paranoid about having to circumcise it. I fixed it in two months

I literally had a pinhole penis, a tiny gap was all that you could see. All you have to do is in the shower grab the two diamettrically opposed ends on the left and right and pull them apart for 5 minutes. Do it for two weeks everyday and you'll see a difference. After a month you'll be able to pull it all the way down and grab the head of your penis.
Foreskin_stretching_with_two_fingers_large.jpg

Last edited:
Just get circumsized it's more hygenic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Get some steroids. Worked for me.