Phlegm

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
You guys ever heard of it? It’s a fucking pain in the ass. Been dealing for almost a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nigga I don't know shit about shit but let's revive this thread and make a party!

5748_2ec8.gif

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
@StrangerDanger @BradAniston @Shrek2OnDvD
@lutte @tapout @BradAniston

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, CupOfCoffee, BradAniston and 4 others
3EACAECA 1FE2 4B36 8F71 E41E08FFBCE6

• JFL
Reactions: bandit and Deleted member 12669
nigga I don't know shit about shit but let's revive this thread and make a party!

5748_2ec8.gif

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
How did you find this thread wtf

How did you find this thread wtf

one of them may know

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 13197, BradAniston and 2 others

one of them may know
BRO STOP

• +1
Reactions: bandit

one of them may know
Thanks for referring me @bandit
Let me share my experience
For the past 10 months or so, I've had to cough up phlegm/mucus every morning. I try to hack some up preemptively when I wake up, but it also comes up randomly mid-morning (after I've been awake for a couple hours) -- my voice gets all weird and hoarse, and I have to cough it up to resolve the situation. I don't know when this is going to happen, so it makes me anxious about singing and even speaking in the morning. Things tend to be fine in the afternoon and evening.

Otherwise, I'm not sick at all. I did see a doctor virtually who told me to put salt on my tongue and then drink a glass of water 30 min before each meal and 2.5 hours after each meal. So I've been doing that for a few days, and I've also been doing a sinus rinse and gargling with water. It's only been a few days, but it's still the same.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6403, bandit and 2 others
mods someone got to my acc