Phlegm

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
You guys ever heard of it? If so, have you had it?

lose weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Lmao, did i said that fat boy should try eat less?
Every thread I make you say the same shit. It’s getting annoying and has nothing to do with the thread topic. Go fuck yourself and I hope you have a shitty day.

Every thread I make you say the same shit. It’s getting annoying and has nothing to do with the thread topic. Go fuck yourself and I hope you have a shitty day.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

looose weight.

about the original topic i have no idea what that is

I had good day, im actually going to sleep soon. I post that in every thread you make because it seems that you are not losing weight.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

looose weight.

about the original topic i have no idea what that is
I just commented to random thread he made "lose weight"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I had good day, im actually going to sleep soon. I post that in every thread you make because it seems that you are not losing weight.

I just commented to random thread he made "lose weight"
Learn proper English.

LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 611 and androidcel
Say something else for a change, you fucking robot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Sewer fat berg

ive never had that

• +1
Reactions: VST