Soft boobs vs hard boobs

Is hard boobs an ick

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Hard boobs are so weird, like really stiff solid/rigid tits, its lowkey an ick. Have you guys ever been with a girl whos had hard feeling tits? Soft ones tho feel so good in the hand but you dont want them to be too soft or they’re saggy and weird, you want a balance, ill call it ‘boob averageness’

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Hard boobs are so weird, like really stiff solid/rigid tits, its lowkey an ick. Have you guys ever been with a girl whos had hard feeling tits? Soft ones tho feel so good in the hand but you dont want them to be too soft or they’re saggy and weird, you want a balance, ill call it ‘boob averageness’
nah i think that’s from fake tits or old tits idk wtf

nah i think that’s from fake tits or old tits idk wtf
Ive never felt fake tits as all the girls have been to young to get surgery, im sure tey would feel weird and hard too, but im talking about naturally hard boobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01 and vermillioncorefan
I’ve never felt the touch of a women for my entire life let alone boobs… okay I’m just larping I did grab them once they were super soft lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, BadmanGangstar and vermillioncorefan
Ive never felt fake tits as all the girls have been to young to get surgery, im sure tey would feel weird and hard too, but im talking about naturally hard boobs
idk what that’s caused by tbh cuz i’ve never felt something like that but it’s probably from being subhuman in general based on girls i felt had harder (but not hard) tits

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
i’ve only felt a hard tit when my moms 50 year old friend accidentally layed them on my hand for a minute and they were hard as rock jfl

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
I only fuck soft tits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back