Photo of IDF Paratroopers Brigade in the middle of Jenin, Palestine. ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Deleted member 2832

Deleted member 2832

fufu ahh mf. | nobody ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Jfl...
347424617 823302072498135 3400026972154346894 n

In the top picture: terrorists at the center of Jenin, Palestine.
The photo was published with the caption "You won't get here".

In the Bottom picture: Paratrooper patrol.

I don't know who the man was who offered to stop for a moment and take this photo, but this is a media genius. The pictures, facing each other, constitute the effective "victory image" that sends an important deterrent message. Yosef Haddad says "This is how the IDF speaks Arabic" - and I agree. It's good that the IDF spoke Arabic with the people of Jenini, even if it was a short conversation and superficial.

"Last week the terrorists of the Jenin Battalion (above) took a picture at the entrance gate to the Jenin camp and wrote "You will never enter here".
In the attached photo - IDF paratroopers at the entrance to the camp
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
:)"
(Yosef Haddad, Israeli-Arab journalist)

Original Sources:

Last edited:
its the so called "far right" govnmt of Israel - that is why they are more tough on the palestinians as of late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
its the so called "far right" govnmt of Israel - that is why they are more tough on the palestinians as of late
FUCK THEM SAND MONKIES!!!
IT'S OVER FOR GAZA. :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
@mizrahi_hater
@IwantToLooksMaxx
ื›ื•ืœ ืขื–ื” ืขื•ืœื” ื‘ืœื”ื‘ื•ืช ืื™ื ืฉืืœืœื” ืฉื›ื‘ืจ ื™ื›ื—ื™ื“ื• ืืช ื”ืืžื ืฉืœื”ื ืื™ื ืขืœ ื”ื—ืžืืกื ื™ืงื™ื ื”ืืจื•ืจื™ื ื”ืืœื” ื™ื™ืžื— ืฉืžื ื•ื–ื›ืจื
ื”ืžื”ื•ืžื” ื”ื–ืืช ืžืœื›ื—ืชื›ื™ืœื” ื›ื•ืœื” ื”ื™ื™ืชื” ืžื—ื“ืœ ืื—ื•ืฉืจืžื•ื˜ื”! ืžื•ืฉื—ืชื™ื ื ืžืืกืชื! ืฉืžื™ืฉื”ื• ื™ืคืงื— ืœื—ืจืื•ืช ื”ืืœื• ืืช ื”ืขื™ื ื™ื™ื ืฉื ืœืžืขืœื”!!!

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back