Photofeeler foid wrote on my page: "I think they seem a bit young in this photo."

Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
10 votes in so far. It's already over:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, Ken, thecel and 6 others
@Adonis

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Photo you used?

I guess it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Erik-Jón and Xangsane
The opinion of roasties should concern not a giga chad brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, justinzayn and Deleted member 17829
I got these a couple of times (recently):
"I think they seem a bit arrogant in this photo."
"I think they seem a bit sad in this photo."
"Would prefer if they were smiling more."

Smilepilled again tbh.

But I also got lots of positive feedback and did drastically better than the last time I tried it in early 2021.
Still feel like high scores are a bit of a cope though and that online dating provides you with a much more concise and accurate overview of your level of attractiveness to the opposite sex.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, the BULL, Xangsane and 1 other person
it’s already over :soy::soy::soy:
>already a "I would date them!" comment
>a lot of votes saying he is definitly attractive. One "very" only after 10 votes
>with a BEDROOM SELFIE

Kmt

• WTF
Reactions: Racky

humble bragging faggot.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Xangsane and Racky
Lazy pics will get low ratings on that platform. It’s a lot about having quality pics and I have seen low PSL dudes there who got high ratings off a very good pic where they are well dressed or smile pilled. Of course face matters but it’s also about presentation on photofeeler. A 6.4 with a lazy bedroom selfie is a pretty good score. And you are only at 10 votes

i don’t even know why im saying this. You know. It's an humble bragging thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, Prettyboy, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
Xangsane is not the least bit subtle:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 17829, Xangsane and 1 other person
Lazy pics will get low ratings on that platform. It’s a lot about having quality pics and I have seen low PSL dudes there who got high ratings off a very good pic where they are well dressed or smile pilled. Of course face matters but it’s also about presentation on photofeeler. A 6.4 with a lazy bedroom selfie is a pretty good score. And you are only at 10 votes

Thank you, but I thought PhotoFeeler rates facial aesthetics and how smiley you are in the photo and not just the composition of the photo.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Smilepilled again tbh.

But I also got lots of positive feedback and did drastically better than the last time I tried it in early 2021.
Still feel like high scores are a bit of a cope though and that online dating provides you with a much more concise and accurate overview of your level of attractiveness to the opposite sex.
I've seen PSL 3 soyboys getting 9.5s in attractiveness on Photofeeler because they were smiling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Racky, Ken and 2 others
Do you find photofeeler is very accurate, Ive never used it but sounds kinda interesting, Is it similar to eyeme.io?

Also if you can could you dm me the pic you used, I've seen in threads people talk about you as if you look like a gigachad, maybe you could bless my eyes with a pic, I understand if you don't want to tho.
It's quite similar to eyeme.io. Have you used eyeme before?

(y)

IMG 637262

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and rand anon
They can't land a young HTN, Chadlite or Chad for commitment once they're past 30.
Do you think smiling will affect the results?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane

Smilepilled again tbh.

if you dont consistently get 7.5s+ youre subchad pretty much which is the only reliable thing (with aspie shit pics)

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and Xangsane
@Nims
@ReadBooksEveryday is getting abysmal scores:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 19994, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Thanks
You look HTN and NT from that photo you sent. What do you rate ReadBooks?
He mogs me idk why I am scoring higher, its probably just a bunch of Indians hitting buttons tbh. Hes definitely chadlite, you mog him tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
Thanks

He mogs me idk why I am scoring higher, its probably just a bunch of Indians hitting buttons tbh. Hes definitely chadlite, you mog him tho.
You look more NT in the photo you sent than ReadBooks. Facially how do we differ?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
6501C7AE 5A81 4024 8647 8F2A1AFD357C
0CDC45B3 B468 448F 9EBB CDC3AD4A2307
64CCA9D6 CB1C 4952 9B28 F9C875085888

I get the arrogant note quite a lot, what does that mean?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, Xangsane and Nims
You look more NT in the photo you sent than ReadBooks. Facially how do we differ?
I think your skin is quite a bit better, you also have better colouring with your lips and skin they blend together very nicely.

Your hair colour is a lot better and more suited to your face, I also think your eyebrows matching is better than how Readbooks has his (two coloured hair lighter than brows). Your hair style is also better than his at least its more suited to your face.

Your eyebrows also look thicker and have a better tilt.

Your eyecolour mogs his to oblivion at least in the pics. Your pct is stronger. His under-eye support is a bit better than yours.

Your noses are quite similar

From the pics jaw wise it looks quite similar. His Gonions do look a bit more visible than yours but that might just be the angle.

Picture wise ReadBooks looks a bit edited at least around those people to his left, but I think the picture is more NT than your pic.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
would love 2 see the pic if ur comfortable pming it