Photofeeler foid wrote on my page: "I think they seem a bit young in this photo."

nigga u look like a minecraft youtuber

u look decent, u should try beardmaxxing
Nice way to say its over :forcedsmile:. A Minecraft youtube is the epitome of a sub5s :feelswhy:.

What yter tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Salieri
Maybe you come across as full of yourself? Idk tbh I keep getting it as well Maybe its the face you're making in the pic? when I took the pic I'm using I raised my eyebrows a tiny bit and tilted my head maybe that could be why Im getting it?
Idk but it hits me as my real life personality is quite the opposite, I’m quiet, reserved, humble. I’d guess that manifests on my face but apparently maybe it isn’t

Based on #50 you don’t look arrogant to me at all. Raising your eyebrows makes you looks less threatening, looking a bit like you are surprised

Nice way to say its over :forcedsmile:. A Minecraft youtube is the epitome of a sub5s :feelswhy:.

What yter tho?
nah it not over for u

is that also u in ur pfp?

not any yter specifically, just the pheno in general

nah it not over for u

is that also u in ur pfp?

not any yter specifically, just the pheno in general
Yep but I used Faceapp on my AVI

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Yep but I used Faceapp on my AVI
ya looks edited, but profile is still good, above average. im guessing u look better irl than in pics due to thje lack of any sharp features, but ur portrait proportions arent bad and profile clearly has quite good general bone projection; no failos. i think irl ur probably 5psl htn.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
ya looks edited, but profile is still good, above average. im guessing u look better irl than in pics due to thje lack of any sharp features, but ur portrait proportions arent bad and profile clearly has quite good general bone projection; no failos. i think irl ur probably 5psl htn.
Thanks for the ego boost. But theres one big failo you don't know.
Im 5ft 6.:feelswhy:
So basically I'm MTN at best atm.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk but it hits me as my real life personality is quite the opposite, I’m quiet, reserved, humble. I’d guess that manifests on my face but apparently maybe it isn’t

Based on #50 you don’t look arrogant to me at all. Raising your eyebrows makes you looks less threatening, looking a bit like you are surprised
I mean if you dont mind id be really interested to see what you actually look like and I could tell you if your face comes across as arrogant but I get if you don't want to dm me a pic totally fine.

It could be where the pics taken maybe that makes them say it I guess cause mines a bedroom selfie maybe idk.

Nba Playoffs Crying GIF by NBA

Sad Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by UEFA

Sad Lionel Messi GIF

• So Sad
I know bro :feelswhy:. At least I look reasonable in pictures, but all I can do is continue to looksmax and hopefully my face will one day carry me.

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
I think your skin is quite a bit better, you also have better colouring with your lips and skin they blend together very nicely.

Your hair colour is a lot better and more suited to your face, I also think your eyebrows matching is better than how Readbooks has his (two coloured hair lighter than brows). Your hair style is also better than his at least its more suited to your face.

Your eyebrows also look thicker and have a better tilt.

Your eyecolour mogs his to oblivion at least in the pics. Your pct is stronger. His under-eye support is a bit better than yours.

Your noses are quite similar

From the pics jaw wise it looks quite similar. His Gonions do look a bit more visible than yours but that might just be the angle.

Picture wise ReadBooks looks a bit edited at least around those people to his left, but I think the picture is more NT than your pic.
Thank you (y) Guess ReadBooks's ethnicity?
@ReadBooksEveryday what's your eye colour?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I know bro :feelswhy:. At least I look reasonable in pictures, but all I can do is continue to looksmax and hopefully my face will one day carry me.
How old are you?

Thanks for the ego boost. But theres one big failo you don't know.
So basically I'm MTN at best atm.
Your HTN face still carries you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
@ReadBooksEveryday How do you feel about this, especially the first comment? Tell Nims your actual ethnicity.

Thank you.
After meeting tons of Indian users on this site all I can say is that it would be an honor to be confused for an Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Nims and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Your HTN face still carries you.
I'm honestly so fucked mentally I've never had a gf and have like 2 friends yet most of you guys are saying I look HTN guess the NT pill is real and hard to swallow.

Do you think I would do decent on tinder? Ive never used any dating apps but I might give it a go.
Do you think the pic I used for the photofeeler is a decent tinder pic.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
I'm honestly so fucked mentally I've never had a gf and have like 2 friends yet most of you guys are saying I look HTN guess the NT pill is real and hard to swallow.

Do you think I would do decent on tinder? Ive never used any dating apps but I might give it a go.
Have you left university?
I think you will do well on Tinder if you leave off your height, since your face will carry you.

• +1
Have you left university?
I think you will do well on Tinder if you leave off your height, since your face will carry you.
Nope, I've just finished my second year going into third in October.
I might join some clubs or something maybe that might be good.

At 5'6 it is over

Even if you meet a girl from Tinder, she will have to swallow the manlet pill

My suggestion is to move to Asia. Indeed there is stereptype but a nigga gotta do what he gotta do for the puss ja feel?

• So Sad
At 5'6 it is over

Even if you meet a girl from Tinder, she will have to swallow the manlet pill

My suggestion is to move to Asia. Indeed there is stereptype but a nigga gotta do what he gotta do for the puss ja feel?
I mean I could fraud to 5,8 :hnghn:. Would that me ok whats the sort of height where its not over.

• Love it
Are there any other decent websites similar to Photofeeler apart from eyeme.io?

• +1
My vote thing has finished on photofeeler.

Rirbef44sw0w0kcw

Dont know why I come across as untrustworthy and stupid but 7.3 average from 40 votes from women 18-34 :soy:.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis
  • +1
Bruh looking young is a good trait, idk why so many females are shit at rating.
Could they be older women coping?

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this fucking thread
Anyway I got rated Always lower than 5 on photofeeler, now i use those same pics for OLD and i fuck a new girl every day.

I got 7.6 for attractiveness last time I used it

But irl no girls find me attractive

Bullshit site, this is what you get when smiling, but with the same pic exactly just not smiling suddenly you're below average attractiveness

IMG 20220730 152314
IMG 20220730 152332

• +1
Bullshit site, this is what you get when smiling, but with the same pic exactly just not smiling suddenly you're below average attractiveness

View attachment 1801497View attachment 1801498
I got 7.6 for attractiveness last time I used it

But irl no girls find me attractive
mirin low trust
Bruh looking young is a good trait, idk why so many females are shit at rating.
My vote thing has finished on photofeeler.

View attachment 1801099
Dont know why I come across as untrustworthy and stupid but 7.3 average from 40 votes from women 18-34 :soy:.
16 votes are in. So far:
IMG 20220730 140401
Screenshot 20220730 140353
Screenshot 20220730 140343