Photos from when I was normal weight

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I was ~190 lbs 5'11 in these photos
Can I fuck attractive women if I get in shape? Or am I doomed to average Beckie's?

tqSzik.jpg

tqSeLH.jpg

tqSS9x.png

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Corleone, Xangsane and 4 others
@Octillionaire3
@johncruz12345
@Blackmannnns
@RabidRosaries
@OldMateMike
@EktoPlasma
@btsgangruling
@Blackgymmax
@russwestbrook
@Tylermax
@thereallegend
@Racky
@RottenSperg
@Smoke Fanboy
@Mogpogs
@jewcel
@aga04
@Richard Coper
@Zer0/∞
@playboicarti
@Anchor_Ship
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@360°
@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Good nose for a black man, tyronelite imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Constantin Denis, Corleone and 1 other person
@Xangsane
@uglymug2
@Korea
@blackisinferior
@Uglybrazilian
@Bitchwhipper2
@MoeZart
@recessed
@Hades
@BearBoy
@Slob

• +1
Reactions: mug
Probably, you look normie at average so I’d say lose weight to get defined bones

Ugly and never tag me ever again. We don't know each other.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Gaygymmaxx, CristianT and 8 others
No you cannot, maybe LTB

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, enchanted_elixir and Stopping@Nothing19
Or MTB

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, enchanted_elixir, Patient A and 6 others
doomed until you take care of your hair

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Racky
Lose weight and learn to style your hair
You look Malagasy-passing now that I think about it. I knew a Malagasy who looked a lot like you just more hooded eyes and straighter hair.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you already have a bad brachilocephaly, why growing your head upturned?

Nice nose. We were born with it meanwhile @Blackgymmax has to pay 7.5k xD
5C133846 B7BB 4AAF BB4F C35D004E6D65

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Manu le coq, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Interesting that no one calls you chad mulatto when you look better than me but I can’t go more than 5 threads without someone saying this to me.

@Korea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, fauxfox and Korea
Interesting that no one calls you chad mulatto when you look better than me but I can’t go more than 5 threads without someone saying this to me.
They're trying to flatter you, so that in the future you'll pay for their surgeries jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Corleone, House Lannister and 1 other person
I was ~190 lbs 5'11 in these photos
Can I fuck attractive women if I get in shape? Or am I doomed to average Beckie's?

tqSzik.jpg

tqSeLH.jpg

tqSS9x.png
Jfl u were the guy who claimed to slay :owo::feelsokman:. Its brutal my bro im sorry.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Anchor_Ship and fauxfox
MTBs

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
What you can get is this, and i am not even joking.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 30 um 143032

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Anchor_Ship, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
Only black women, forget about Stacies, Beckies, etc. and focus on Shaniqua, Tanisha, La'Kisha, etc...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Anchor_Ship, Corleone and 2 others
Probably, you look normie at average so I’d say lose weight to get defined bones
MTN or HTN? Ppl called me HTN/Tyronelite in past rates, maybe they were just trolling me.
Ugly and never tag me ever again. We don't know each other.
:cry:
No you cannot, maybe LTB
What's holding me back from being gl enough to fuck attractive women?
You're blacker than me mate. I'm like 23% Sub-Saharan, not that being Sub-Saharan is something to be ashamed of.
doomed until you take care of your hair
I thought the hair in the top picked looked nice, I was growing dreads at that time. My natural texture gets really curly and wispy like in the second pic.
Lose weight and learn to style your hair
You look Malagasy-passing now that I think about it. I knew a Malagasy who looked a lot like you just more hooded eyes and straighter hair.
That's the plan pro, ideally I want to be 15lbs lighter than those pics. I've been eating healthy + going to the gym.
Is my hair texture bad? I was trying to grow dreads in the first pic.

Never had anyone call me Malagasy, very interesting. I actually have Australian Aboriginal/Oceanic ancestry.
you already have a bad brachilocephaly, why growing your head upturned?
What does that mean? I looked up brachilocephaly and it's some kind of artery. You said I had good bones last rate, did the 2 new pics bring that down?
Nice nose. We were born with it meanwhile @Blackgymmax has to pay 7.5k xD
View attachment 1706892
View attachment 1706894
Thanks, I'm very happy with my nose. It's the only feature I've gotten compliments for IRL.

@Korea
Maybe I'm disliked? Crazy how much the ratings changed from my last rate thread to this.
Jfl u were the guy who claimed to slay :owo::feelsokman:. Its brutal my bro im sorry.
That was back in highschool though, it's easier in highschool
Is there anything dragging me down stopping me from fucking HTB's?
What you can get is this, and i am not even joking.

View attachment 1707145
You're trolling, I've had more attractive woman call me cute
Only black women, forget about Stacies, Beckies, etc. and focus on Shaniqua, Tanisha, La'Kisha, etc...
I've never even slayed a black women though, I've been with whites and an Iranian chick. My main goal is an East Asian girl. How would I fare with Asians? I feel like I'm better of than the vast majority of blacks in that case.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Racky
You're self hating and I can smell it.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Kmscurry
You're self hating and I can smell it.
How am I self hating?
I'm not even African American like most black people here, I'm African. I relate to Somali culture, language and lifestyle but I don't feel all that connected to African American culture. That's normal right?
And u didn't even rate lol

5'11 barefoot
You are black aesthetics don’t matter tbh but u are not black aka apish enough to benefit from ape halo. Its brutal you are closer to a human to foids than to an ape which means its brutal.
Inb4 racism, im telling u the truth from hoes pov.
Meanwhile @Blackgymmax is a slayer cuz full blown full time ape.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Marsiere214 and Blackgymmax
You are black aesthetics don’t matter tbh but u are not black aka apish enough to benefit from ape halo. Its brutal you are closer to a human to foids than to an ape which means its brutal.
Inb4 racism, im telling u the truth from hoes pov.
Meanwhile @Blackgymmax is a slayer cuz full blown full time ape.
You're bad at rating blacks if you think more caucasoid features are a looksmin, they make me look more exotic. My problem is that I'm too soft/cute looking and not rugged and masculine, which is still possible with caucasoid features.

Just ignore aesthetics theory :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
MTN or HTN? Ppl called me HTN/Tyronelite in past rates, maybe they were just trolling me.

:cry:

What's holding me back from being gl enough to fuck attractive women?

You're blacker than me mate. I'm like 23% Sub-Saharan, not that being Sub-Saharan is something to be ashamed of.

I thought the hair in the top picked looked nice, I was growing dreads at that time. My natural texture gets really curly and wispy like in the second pic.

That's the plan pro, ideally I want to be 15lbs lighter than those pics. I've been eating healthy + going to the gym.
Is my hair texture bad? I was trying to grow dreads in the first pic.

Never had anyone call me Malagasy, very interesting. I actually have Australian Aboriginal/Oceanic ancestry.

What does that mean? I looked up brachilocephaly and it's some kind of artery. You said I had good bones last rate, did the 2 new pics bring that down?

Thanks, I'm very happy with my nose. It's the only feature I've gotten compliments for IRL.

Maybe I'm disliked? Crazy how much the ratings changed from my last rate thread to this.

That was back in highschool though, it's easier in highschool

Is there anything dragging me down stopping me from fucking HTB's?

You're trolling, I've had more attractive woman call me cute

I've never even slayed a black women though, I've been with whites and an Iranian chick. My main goal is an East Asian girl. How would I fare with Asians? I feel like I'm better of than the vast majority of blacks in that case.
LOL Asian girls as a black guy. I mean it's not impossible but you'll never he a gook slayer with that skin color.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
You're bad at rating blacks if you think more caucasoid features are a looksmin, they make me look more exotic. My problem is that I'm too soft/cute looking and not rugged and masculine, which is still possible with caucasoid features.

Just ignore aesthetics theory :lul:
Exactly what im sayin u look human not rough and animalish and thats not expected with ur skin complexion. Either become
An ape or fully white/human

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
LOL Asian girls as a black guy. I mean it's not impossible but you'll never he a gook slayer with that skin color.
I'm not 6'3 so I've accepted I can't ever be a slayer. I'd like to LTR some HTB Korean girl though. I think if I drop 15lbs from those pics to add definition to my face and get in shape I can achieve that, no?

Exactly what im sayin u look human not rough and animalish and thats not expected with ur skin complexion. Either become
An ape or fully white/human
Even if that was true I can't achieve either. This is the plight of East Africans, stuck somewhere in the middle. :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
Unless you're rich, try for a midtier Korean gook
I'm not 6'3 so I've accepted I can't ever be a slayer. I'd like to LTR some HTB Korean girl though. I think if I drop 15lbs from those pics to add definition to my face and get in shape I can achieve that, no?
High tier gooks have a huge thing for not being dark

• +1
How am I self hating?
I'm not even African American like most black people here, I'm African. I relate to Somali culture, language and lifestyle but I don't feel all that connected to African American culture. That's normal right?
And u didn't even rate lol
You won't even date a Somali woman like your mother said.

That's your best chance at getting a good looking woman.

• +1
BMAF are the rarest couples. I even see WMBF more.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Blackgymmax
Idk where this cope came from that blacks slay gooks easily.
The hierarchy to slay gooks is as follow :
Super light white
Still light asf white.
Light asf ethnics.
Everything else
Trash
Blacks
Trash
Indians.

But who legit wanna slay pancakes ?
Lol if u even come close to pajeetas, gookets, and negresses
Of those 3 races of women you listed imo asians>>>blacks>>>>>>>>indians
At my college I've seen a bunch of BMAF couples, I just need to go for a westernized Asian American girl. They basically act like white girls

Unless you're rich, try for a midtier Korean gook

High tier gooks have a huge thing for not being dark
I think you're mainly thinking of the ones born in their countries. The Asian American ones follow all the jroms and try to assimilate
You won't even date a Somali woman like your mother said.

That's your best chance at getting a good looking woman.
Why are you gaslighting me? I mog 99% of Somali men. Every Somali gathering/function I go to(when lean) I mog almost all the guys and even Somali moms tell my mom I'm handsome and in normies terms that I mog everyone there.
BMAF are the rarest couples. I even see WMBF more.
I know but it's becoming much more.common. I've seen like 8 BMAF couples at my college in the last 2 semesters. And Asian American girls are probably even more accepting of it.

• +1
Of those 3 races of women you listed imo asians>>>blacks>>>>>>>>indians
At my college I've seen a bunch of BMAF couples, I just need to go for a westernized Asian American girl. They basically act like white girls

I think you're mainly thinking of the ones born in their countries. The Asian American ones follow all the jroms and try to assimilate

Why are you gaslighting me? I mog 99% of Somali men. Every Somali gathering/function I go to(when lean) I mog almost all the guys and even Somali moms tell my mom I'm handsome and in normies terms that I mog everyone there.

I know but it's becoming much more.common. I've seen like 8 BMAF couples at my college in the last 2 semesters. And Asian American girls are probably even more accepting of it.
Try tantan.

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
No way you're 23% Sub-Saharan

I'm 15% Sub-Saharan tested and I'm med-passing lol, you're probably at least 40% Sub-Saharan. :ogre:

Damn I didn't know about this. Do u mean try it to fuck Asian girls in the West? Or try it to gauge how Asian women reviece my looks?

tEBtXe.png
Why did you hide the fact that you're 38% east-african :ogre:

Those niggas are as black as sub-saharan africans, that explains why you're black

Those niggas are as black as sub-saharan africans, that explains why you're black
*38% east-african? :ogre:

Would you be happy with a girl like her, OP? The guy is probably upper-middle class.

See how many likes u get on that gook app.
Ive tried some mulattos they did decent. Ure closer to a mulatto anyway. Bleach ur skin and try
Not gonna bleach my skin but I will try it. Maybe when I get back down to decent weight, since these photos aren't nearly good enough for tinder/equivalent

How am I hiding that? I constantly talk about being Somali
Would you be happy with a girl like her, OP? The guy is probably upper-middle class.

She'd be decent but I'd be looking for a more attractive girl on the downlow, this is my type
2854122_1643158909218.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f51583944387768617251365938413d3d2d3538353536303837322e313533396366636132303738303438353335353430373734383131352e6a7067

I just really like bangs, on all races on women.

Not gonna bleach my skin but I will try it. Maybe when I get back down to decent weight, since these photos aren't nearly good enough for tinder/equivalent

How am I hiding that? I constantly talk about being Somali

She'd be decent but I'd be looking for a more attractive girl on the downlow, this is my type
2854122_1643158909218.jpg
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f51583944387768617251365938413d3d2d3538353536303837322e313533396366636132303738303438353335353430373734383131352e6a7067

I just really like bangs, on all races on women.
Those are white prettyboys only. Half of them+ would even reject me for a non chad whitoid prettyboy u aim too high go fir white girls instead

Somali moms tell my mom I'm handsome
You live in America. This statement is irrelevant.

You're living in a fantasy world. You think you're more attractive than what you are.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Those are white prettyboys only. Half of them+ would even reject me for a non chad whitoid prettyboy u aim too high go fir white girls instead
White women are kinda cringe now, I got my fill of them.
I'm fine with girls below that looks level as long as they have the same pheno, I realize the ones in those pics mog me.
You live in America. This statement is irrelevant.

You're living in a fantasy world. You think you're more attractive than what you are.
That all occured in the US. I Was comparing myself to American-born Somali men and hwo I mog the vast majority. The fact you can't admit this obvious statement shows you're a blind hater. I'm slightly above MTN, and when fully leaned out and gymaxxed I'm HTN.

• +1
That all occured in the US. I Was comparing myself to American-born Somali men and hwo I mog the vast majority.
Bro that doesn't matter when the majority of your competition is white men.

The fact you can't admit this obvious statement shows you're a blind hater. I'm slightly above MTN, and when fully leaned out and gymaxxed I'm HTN.
Right NOW, you're a sub 5 bloatlord like @Zer0/∞.

Get to work.

Bro that doesn't matter when the majority of your competition is white men.

Right NOW, you're a sub 5 bloatlord like @Zer0/∞.

Get to work.
Wait are you basing all this off the pics I posted or my current weight?
But yeah mate I'm grinding the gym and weightloss.

Wait are you basing all this off the pics I posted or my current weight?
But yeah mate I'm grinding the gym and weightloss.
Your first post here