Photos from when I was normal weight

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox
Is my hair texture bad? I was trying to grow dreads in the first pic.
No. It just looked like you could have styled something that fit you better. tbh I'm not someone you should ask about hair.

• +1
MTN or HTN? Ppl called me HTN/Tyronelite in past rates, maybe they were just trolling me.

:cry:

What's holding me back from being gl enough to fuck attractive women?

You're blacker than me mate. I'm like 23% Sub-Saharan, not that being Sub-Saharan is something to be ashamed of.

I thought the hair in the top picked looked nice, I was growing dreads at that time. My natural texture gets really curly and wispy like in the second pic.

That's the plan pro, ideally I want to be 15lbs lighter than those pics. I've been eating healthy + going to the gym.

Never had anyone call me Malagasy, very interesting. I actually have Australian Aboriginal/Oceanic ancestry.

What does that mean? I looked up brachilocephaly and it's some kind of artery. You said I had good bones last rate, did the 2 new pics bring that down?

Thanks, I'm very happy with my nose. It's the only feature I've gotten compliments for IRL.

Maybe I'm disliked? Crazy how much the ratings changed from my last rate thread to this.

That was back in highschool though, it's easier in highschool

Is there anything dragging me down stopping me from fucking HTB's?

You're trolling, I've had more attractive woman call me cute

I've never even slayed a black women though, I've been with whites and an Iranian chick. My main goal is an East Asian girl. How would I fare with Asians? I feel like I'm better of than the vast majority of blacks in that case.
HTBs have very ridiculous standards...

• +1
MTN or HTN? Ppl called me HTN/Tyronelite in past rates, maybe they were just trolling me.

:cry:

What's holding me back from being gl enough to fuck attractive women?

You're blacker than me mate. I'm like 23% Sub-Saharan, not that being Sub-Saharan is something to be ashamed of.

I thought the hair in the top picked looked nice, I was growing dreads at that time. My natural texture gets really curly and wispy like in the second pic.

That's the plan pro, ideally I want to be 15lbs lighter than those pics. I've been eating healthy + going to the gym.

Never had anyone call me Malagasy, very interesting. I actually have Australian Aboriginal/Oceanic ancestry.

What does that mean? I looked up brachilocephaly and it's some kind of artery. You said I had good bones last rate, did the 2 new pics bring that down?

Thanks, I'm very happy with my nose. It's the only feature I've gotten compliments for IRL.

Maybe I'm disliked? Crazy how much the ratings changed from my last rate thread to this.

That was back in highschool though, it's easier in highschool

Is there anything dragging me down stopping me from fucking HTB's?

You're trolling, I've had more attractive woman call me cute

I've never even slayed a black women though, I've been with whites and an Iranian chick. My main goal is an East Asian girl. How would I fare with Asians? I feel like I'm better of than the vast majority of blacks in that case.
What’s holding you back is that you aren’t attractive enough

And yet you can't explain why
Lol buddy don’t come for me I’m not the reason you aren’t getting girls. To put it simply your bone structure isn’t good enough

I was ~190 lbs 5'11 in these photos
Can I fuck attractive women if I get in shape? Or am I doomed to average Beckie's?

tqSzik.jpg
that photo looks weird, idk if it is because of the fat cheeks or why but the other photos are not bad. idk if you are doomed to beckys but you are not bad, just that first photo is weird
dont laugh but literally trimming your hair or changing hairstyle could favor you, it just looks to messy and untaken care of

• +1
that photo looks weird, idk if it is because of the fat cheeks or why but the other photos are not bad. idk if you are doomed to beckys but you are not bad, just that first photo is weird
dont laugh but literally trimming your hair or changing hairstyle could favor you, it just looks to messy and untaken care of
Yeah I had bedhead in those pics, is there anything other than hair dragging me down? I'm down to do any kind of looksmax whether surgery is needed or not

I can see why ppl may say your nose is good but here in South America you would be pretty much average and thus not so attractive

• +1
I can see why ppl may say your nose is good but here in South America you would be pretty much average and thus not so attractive
Even though I'm 5'11 I'm still MTN in South America?

Yeah I had bedhead in those pics, is there anything other than hair dragging me down? I'm down to do any kind of looksmax whether surgery is needed or not
i dont know much about surgeries, but i would say you need more browridge, chin and maybe more cheekbones

• +1
MALAGASY PASSING roflmao

Wait, do you agree?
lolo nah it made me laugh cause i dont think looking like a native of Madagascar is a desirable trait lol

• So Sad