(PHOTOS) JAW + CHIN +CHEEK implants (what makes them good).

Jade

Jade

Banned
Regular guy

The first question you'd need to ask yourself is HOW UGLY ARE YOU?

If you are an ugly guy, you will be impressed by all the results you find on this website and any other online forum.

Does this gentleman look good, and are these implants good for him? Most of you will say yes. Why? Because, respectfully, this man was relatively weak looking to start with.

You could say that ANY IMPLANTS would have made him look "better."

Notice how the implant looks like it's almost poking his right eye. Never mind the better hairstyle and the expression on his face where he isn't giving up on life with bad posture and lifting his forehead wrinkles.

Notice how his nose looks thinner, and I do not believe he had a nose job (maybe he did). If he did, I would venture to say that the nose accounts for half the subtle effect you see on his face. However, he only talks about his implants. If he didn't get a rhinoplasty, then these pictures are invalid.

I once showed similar jaw implants to these, and many guys here said they were awful.

Also, another kid showed a similar jaw design, but he didn't look as "good" with them. I am saying that looking at implants on bones alone IS A WASTE OF TIME!

I personally believe this guy looks LIKE ANOTHER PERSON, ENTIRELY.

If you are ok with looking like another person (which I think is ok), tell your doctor to copy this design exactly, and you'll be good!

From what you see online, most of these designs look identical, and all of these patients look like they came from the same Japanese mother. (no offense)

You need to be extra careful if you are an average or a good-looking guy who doesn't look FUGLY.

The guys I have seen from these famous doctors in person don't look close to these results. You will only see the better exceptions, of course.

Pictures can be deceiving, so I do not take these types of "before and after" as objective examples.

Sometimes you can look odd in person where you can perceive depth and shadows from all angles. Sometimes you see good-looking people in pictures, but they are not as tractive in real life and vice-versa.

Does he look bad? I don't know. Maybe that's how he wanted to look, but I doubt it. He got what he got and likes it better than his previous "uglier" self.

Is that good? Sure, maybe.

My respect and appreciation to this man for showing his results. 🙏

You all are a lot more creative than I am. Have you seen those women who all look alike with bubbly faces and big lips? They look like plastic dolls.

What is the male version of that?

Now could you please do me a huge favor and compare these two?

CHICO COMPARE

What do all these famous doctors keep doing to these guys that the REAL good-looking guys don't have? Notice how even the models with massive cheeks don't have what this "normal" man now has.

Screen Shot 2022 08 23 at 110206 AM

Screen Shot 2022 08 23 at 112115 AM

Screen Shot 2022 08 23 at 111747 AM

Screen Shot 2022 08 23 at 113116 AM

Maybe the mere act of comparing this man to all of these models is a VERY GOOD SIGN for him!!!

Screen Shot 2022 08 24 at 112136 AM

Screen Shot 2022 08 24 at 112123 AM

Attachments

• Regular guy .png
    Regular guy .png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 19551, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
too long

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
I was thinking of getting chin implants or genioplassty since my chin is a bit weaker then my jaw

• +1
daily Jade threads shitting on surgeons

I sleep :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Jade
can you rewrite this thread in English please

• Love it
saw your name @Jade and instantly stopped reading thread

DNRD + gay + monkey + ratio

• Love it
saw your name @Jade and instantly stopped reading thread

DNRD + gay + monkey + ratio
HAHA I love you!! I am even hungry now. I really like you kid 👏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
i think u just need to get lucky and have the right kind of soft tissue to accommodate implants

this guy had the same surgeon and came out amazing. idk what his implants looked like, im assuming it was similar to that that guy’s
5D3AA7A2 0979 4BF0 8610 E40BFB3C3D86

CCE2B66A 8B21 42F9 AC53 801DB4045B22

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 15854, LightSkinNoob and 6 others
@eyebagcel
Thank you. Yes, you are correct, it depends a lot on the person itself. However, there are specific things you can do to evaluate how you can look without leaving it all to chance.

I do like this example better. ✌️. Good stuff.

@eyebagcel
Thank you. Yes, you are correct, it depends a lot on the person itself. However, there are specific things you can do to evaluate how you can look without leaving it all to chance.

I do like this example better. ✌️. Good stuff.
do you have any clear pic of the design oder can atleast tell me the mm numbers

• +1
do you have any clear pic of the design oder can atleast tell me the mm numbers
The last thing you'd want to know is how many MMs a person got. That is a waste of time because what works for them does not work for you. But no, I do not have a clearer picture. If you just like numbers, then I can see why a clearer picture would be helpful. ✌️

The last thing you'd want to know is how many MMs a person got. That is a waste of time because what works for them does not work for you. But no, I do not have a clearer picture. If you just like numbers, then I can see why a clearer picture would be helpful. ✌️
it is to get a general idea not to copy and paste the designs

• +1
it is to get a general idea not to copy and paste the designs
The picture came with bad quality, but the guys says this isn his comments.
12.5 and 10.5mm Jaw 8.2 for the chin.

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer
he kinda looks like salludon, maybe even mogs if fixed nose
For real. He honestly looks REALLY GOOD now. We can't see eyes of course, but if he 1) fixed his nose, 2) got hair transplant, and 3) got lip implants or fillers, he is ABSOLUTELY a chad (if eyes don't suck).

For all those wondering this is Dr. Y. I went to him recently too - aside from asymmetries on my malar and jaw implants it looks great (getting him to revise them soon)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
For real. He honestly looks REALLY GOOD now. We can't see eyes of course, but if he 1) fixed his nose, 2) got hair transplant, and 3) got lip implants or fillers, he is ABSOLUTELY a chad (if eyes don't suck).

For all those wondering this is Dr. Y. I went to him recently too - aside from asymmetries on my malar and jaw implants it looks great (getting him to revise them soon)
i think i wanna base my ascension off him actually. my chin might need surgery but perhaps i could get those zygos from bonesmashing, leanmaxxing, hormones

Sorry but this guy looks comical holy shit

meant this guy

Attachments

• 1662962890525.png
    1662962890525.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 0
I dont know if the implant was good but his face just looks long so hes just fucked

For all those wo
I dont know if the implant was good but his face just looks long so hes just fucked
Yea, I think that face longness is from the camera distortion

For all those wo

Lol so cope. I think that hes just mtn right now and because hes still not good looking his big flaws stand out. Balding, rly bad eye area, death tier long face = over. He does not look great. He has a .89 midface ratio its game over.

Last edited:
Lol so cope. I think that hes just mtn right now and because hes still not good looking his big flaws stand out. Balding, rly bad eye area, death tier long face = over. He does not look great. He has a .89 midface ratio its game over
r u talking bout this guy?

Lol so cope. I think that hes just mtn right now and because hes still not good looking his big flaws stand out. Balding, rly bad eye area, death tier long face = over. He does not look great. He has a .89 midface ratio its game over
Oh you meant the length as in intereye distance : eyes to lip right?

Yeah, he would literally have to fix all the other things. I cant tell with the eyes covered up on that tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Oh you meant the length as in intereye distance : eyes to lip right?

Yeah, he would literally have to fix all the other things. I cant tell with the eyes covered up on that tho
@Blackgymmax The implants have no affect on his midface ratio though. He could potentially get lip implants / filler to make ratio better

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
For all those wo

ye u cant see his ears and i think thats a telltale sign of distortion

ye u cant see his ears and i think thats a telltale sign of distortion
Yeah, absolutely. We cant conclude on eyes, we dont have enough information. But he can take care of the midface ratio with lip implants or filler. Still needs a hair transplant though. But thats not a lot left too be honest.

The pics obviously distorted

View attachment 1836633

The first question you'd need to ask yourself is HOW UGLY ARE YOU?

If you are an ugly guy, you will be impressed by all the results you find on this website and any other online forum.

Does this gentleman look good, and are these implants good for him? Most of you will say yes. Why? Because, respectfully, this man was relatively weak looking to start with.

You could say that ANY IMPLANTS would have made him look "better."

Notice how the implant looks like it's almost poking his right eye. Never mind the better hairstyle and the expression on his face where he isn't giving up on life with bad posture and lifting his forehead wrinkles.

Notice how his nose looks thinner, and I do not believe he had a nose job (maybe he did). If he did, I would venture to say that the nose accounts for half the subtle effect you see on his face. However, he only talks about his implants. If he didn't get a rhinoplasty, then these pictures are invalid.

I once showed similar jaw implants to these, and many guys here said they were awful.

Also, another kid showed a similar jaw design, but he didn't look as "good" with them. I am saying that looking at implants on bones alone IS A WASTE OF TIME!

I personally believe this guy looks LIKE ANOTHER PERSON, ENTIRELY.

If you are ok with looking like another person (which I think is ok), tell your doctor to copy this design exactly, and you'll be good!

From what you see online, most of these designs look identical, and all of these patients look like they came from the same Japanese mother. (no offense)

You need to be extra careful if you are an average or a good-looking guy who doesn't look FUGLY.

The guys I have seen from these famous doctors in person don't look close to these results. You will only see the better exceptions, of course.

Pictures can be deceiving, so I do not take these types of "before and after" as objective examples.

Sometimes you can look odd in person where you can perceive depth and shadows from all angles. Sometimes you see good-looking people in pictures, but they are not as tractive in real life and vice-versa.

Does he look bad? I don't know. Maybe that's how he wanted to look, but I doubt it. He got what he got and likes it better than his previous "uglier" self.

Is that good? Sure, maybe.

My respect and appreciation to this man for showing his results. 🙏

You all are a lot more creative than I am. Have you seen those women who all look alike with bubbly faces and big lips? They look like plastic dolls.

What is the male version of that?

Now could you please do me a huge favor and compare these two?

View attachment 1836637

What do all these famous doctors keep doing to these guys that the REAL good-looking guys don't have? Notice how even the models with massive cheeks don't have what this "normal" man now has.

View attachment 1836639

View attachment 1836641
View attachment 1836642

View attachment 1836643

Maybe the mere act of comparing this man to all of these models is a VERY GOOD SIGN for him!!!

View attachment 1836663

View attachment 1836662
Where did you get the pic of the guy who got implants?

i think u just need to get lucky and have the right kind of soft tissue to accommodate implants

this guy had the same surgeon and came out amazing. idk what his implants looked like, im assuming it was similar to that that guy’s
View attachment 1836731
View attachment 1836726
Did not come out amazing. Chin looks uncanny af and face has a bit of a plastic look to it. MTN at best.

Lol so cope. I think that hes just mtn right now and because hes still not good looking his big flaws stand out. Balding, rly bad eye area, death tier long face = over. He does not look great. He has a .89 midface ratio its game over.
Looks bloatmaxxed cause of the implants. It's not the design. It's his thick soft tissues. Very difficult to achieve any kind of angularity with this starting point.