Photoshop me with rhinoplasty and otoplasty

Surgeries are all cope. Convince me if not. Show me one man that became gl after surgery. (Don't post some retarded side profile or 3/4 pics since they are all stupid cope) All that matters is the front.
Seriously? Just go to google, PSL, realself, /r/plasticsurgery, etc. you can find good results in 5 minutes. Why would people buy this shit if there were no good results.

Seriously? Just go to google lol. People on PSL, etc. Real self. /r/plasticsurgery you can find good results in 5 minutes. Why would people buy this shit if there were no good results.

post 1 pic buddy boyo, stop talking. Act.
People are legit retarded and bluepilled. They think that a wider jaw will make them better looking jfl.
"Muh I have a hump, if they fix it I will become a slayer"

The only thing that could make you ascend is a HT but that's it and I wouldn't rly consider it as a surgery. There is no Surgery that will make you good-looking jfl. 99% are going from invisible to prime women to invisible to prime women

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
post 1 pic buddy boyo, stop talking. Act.

Screenshot_20190304-213331.png
these are just random ones that I
saw/posted somewhere recently

reminder 99% of good results probably go unseen because of patients not waiving their privacy rights or whaetver
tldr: surgery results are great fi your main flaws are lack of bone mass and angularity hence why PSL calls some shit "death sentences" (admittedly the naming is apt)

Last edited:

these are just random ones that I saw/posted somewhere recently

Was expecting this lmao. All of the guys you posted got jaw surgeries and I see how cluesless you are about looks and aesthetics.

-invisible to prime women

-looked good before
-now fake as fuck angular jaw. This happens if you listen to bluepilled media and to stupid bluepilled surgeons. EXTREMELY FAKE looking. Women and people sense this. Reminds me of gay people that get many surgeries with the hope to look better.

- invisible to prime women

-Better skin and better light, jaw surgery improved his looks by 0.5 points or so. Wanna spend 20k for a +0.5 points increase?

Stop the cope. None of them became good-looking except for the last guy that got better skin and jaw implants that improved him by 0.5 points or so.

cope cope cope

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, Extra Chromosome and androidcel

these are just random ones that I
saw/posted somewhere recently

reminder 99% of good results probably go unseen because of patients not waiving their privacy rights or whaetver
tldr: surgery results are great fi your main flaws are lack of bone mass and angularity hence why PSL calls some shit "death sentences" (admittedly the naming is apt)

They all look comical.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Was expecting this lmao. All of the guys you posted got jaw surgeries and I see how cluesless you are about looks and aesthetics.

View attachment 33530
View attachment 33531
-looked good before
-now fake as fuck angular jaw. This happens if you listen to bluepilled media and to stupid bluepilled surgeons. EXTREMELY FAKE looking. Women and people sense this. Reminds me of gay people that get many surgeries with the hope to look better.
View attachment 33532
View attachment 33533

-Better skin and better light, jaw surgery improved his looks by 0.5 points or so. Wanna spend 20k for a +0.5 points increase?

Stop the cope. None of them became good-looking except for the last guy that got better skin and jaw implants that improved him by 0.5 points or so.

cope cope cope
invisible to prime women came instantly to my mind when i saw those pics srs its ovER

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
invisible to prime women came instantly to my mind when i saw those pics srs its ovER

Thats why nobody should get surgeries to become good-looking but rather to look less ugly or deformed(hair transplantation)

Or just dont get any surgeries. Spend the money on good copes or invest it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Thats why nobody should get surgeries to become better looking but rather to look less ugly or deformed(hair transplantation)

Or just dont get any surgeries. Spend the money on good copes or invest it
being less ugly is also becoming better looking.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking and androidcel
being less ugly is also becoming better looking.

Yes but my point was that you shouldn't hope to become good looking. Meant good-looking and not better looking

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
major major cope they look better htan 95% of the guys here in the after and like the average guy here in the befores. Is this how low iq/poor subhumans who can't manage to make money cope. I guess it is.

Stop projecting your horse face onto other people. We don’t have similar eyes, proportions, hair, zygotes, jaw, or cheekbones. He’s almost a completely different phenotype.
You do look like him. Why the denial?
major major cope they look better htan 95% of the guys here in the after and like the average guy here in the befores. Is this how low iq/poor subhumans who can't manage to make money cope. I guess it is.
Keep trolling.

He literally said he started getting DMs on insta after.
-looked good before
this is fake looking because you know it was because of surgery. There are people on PSL who look like the after naturally. He also looks much better what are you on lmao.
No???
He actually looks sexually attractive in the after.
Yes but my point was that you shouldn't hope to become good looking. Meant good-looking and not better looking
Why do you retards act like the face is some complicated science lmao. There are certain flaws which if fixed can make you go from average to good looking or even subhuman to good looking. You forget that these photos aren't frauded hard like 99% of your rating photos are. With the average amount of frauding you guys do they'd be considered chads if they just posted their afters here.
Keep trolling.
"muh projection"

He literally said he started getting DMs on insta after.

this is fake looking because you know it was because of surgery. There are people on PSL who look like the after naturally. He also looks much better what are you on lmao.

No???

He actually looks sexually attractive in the after.

Why do you retards act like the face is some complicated science lmao. There are certain flaws which if fixed can make you go from average to good looking or even subhuman to good looking. You forget that these photos aren't frauded hard like 99% of your rating photos are. With the average amount of frauding you guys do they'd be considered chads if they just posted their afters here.

"muh projection"
They look comical and invisible to prime women.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
View attachment 33296
View attachment 33297
I’m 15 y/o pizzaface autist. I think my nose and ears are my worst feature, they are both too big, mostly my nose though. Can you please morph me with a rhinoplasty (less bulbous, no arched nose bridge :feelsmega:) and an otoplasty (although my ears don’t look that bad in this photo). Feel free to add another photo with whatever else you think I should have.

Yes I know these are lighting frauded pls don’t call me out for it.

Just give me the morph and I’ll delete this post.
Chad chin tbh

They look comical and invisible to prime women.
Why do they look comical??? And why would they be invisible to prime women? What does that even mean exactly lol.

Why do they look comical??? And why would they be invisible to prime women? What does that even mean exactly lol.
They look plastic and cartoonish, and thats why they are invisible to prime women (16-19yo). Any DMs they got are probably from post-prime roast beef wh*res.

• +1
View attachment 33533

cope cope cope
holy fuck this looks so much like @Lifeisgood72

They look plastic and cartoonish, and thats why they are invisible to prime women (16-19yo). Any DMs they got are probably from post-prime roast beef wh*res.

They don't look plastic and cartoonish, again you only say that because you know they got surgery jfl.
and thats why they are invisible to prime women (16-19yo)
again why do you say this jfl, you'd be lucky to get a 30 year old post wall in your whole life. Most of the guys you call chads are invisible to 16-19 yos too, but that's because they look too old.

No, they look like cheap-dolls
you still havent told me why this is the case. Chestbrah's jaw implants, I'd agree but there are people we've all seen on PSL who have similar bone structure to the ones in the after. Does arceus look like he got jaw procedures when he show his jaw's insane angularity off in photos? What about celebs who got jaw work like tom cruise

you still havent told me why this is the case. Chestbrah's jaw implants, I'd agree but there are people we've all seen on PSL who have similar bone structure to the ones in the after. Does arceus look like he got jaw procedures when he show his jaw's insane angularity off in photos?
I don't know why I bothered with your cheap trolls.

I don't know why I bothered with your cheap trolls.
Everyone who's browsing this thread, this is what SALT about inability to escape your own subhumanity looks like. This is what people do when they know they can't afford the ascension they see in front of them.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Everyone who's browsing this thread, this is what SALT about inability to escape your own subhumanity looks like. This is what people do when they know they can't afford the ascension they see in front of them.
tenor.gif
I am planning a lefort 3 you retard. More costly than your whole ken-doll fillers combined.

• +1
Reactions: Guest and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
man you guys tell me not to tan but then link a bunch of orange fucks when showing people that mog me
Because it isn't about orange or red or black or purple or w/e

IT IS BONES, AND YOU LACK BONES.

• +1
Because it isn't about orange or red or black or purple or w/e

IT IS BONES, AND YOU LACK BONES.
I got bones look at my original pics

You guys are falling for orange and hair halo

Anyways this is looksmax so if I don’t have bones then what surgeries do I need

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 773

Users who are viewing this thread