Physics is so much harder than math man

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Math is easy but with physics every question requires you to derive your own equations and shit. Physics is nonlinear, math you always know what steps to take to solve a problem

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer, future_mogger, User28823 and 8 others
Math is easy but with physics every question requires you to derive your own equations and shit. Physics is nonlinear math you always know what steps to take to solve a problem

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Math is easy but with physics every question requires you to derive your own equations and shit. Physics is nonlinear math you always know what steps to take to solve a problem

Physics is so much easier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Chintuck22
Math is easy but with physics every question requires you to derive your own equations and shit. Physics is nonlinear math you always know what steps to take to solve a
God i hate school

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, Deleted member 39692 and wishIwasSalludon
Opposite phy is easy af you just need to have good grip over basic laws , maths is purely luck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Sushifart, User28823 and 2 others
math is impossible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, User28823, Zenis and 1 other person
math is impossible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1, User28823, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
Opposite phy is easy af you just need to have good grip over basic laws , maths is purely luck
Math is easy all the problems are the same jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Shkreliii
Being social with retards in mental hospital called "school" >physics > math

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and wishIwasSalludon
Every subject is extremely difficult in school

It’s fucking rigged by the Jews

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, future_mogger, mayo mogger and 2 others
So true I fucking hate physics so much, thank God I had that shit in only 1 semester and passed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and wishIwasSalludon
maths is purely luck
In math if you are not prone to making mistakes it's pretty straight foward, you just follow the proces, once you know the basics you are set. Physics is a total clusterfuck of random shit that doesn't even make sense to me half the time. I am talking about collage level math and physics tho, basic physics is ok to understand but advanced makes me want to rope .

• +1
Reactions: User28823, scrunchables and wishIwasSalludon
Bro i am not taking about your pedmas homework
I’m in calc 2 you fucking foid? This shit is easy as fuck, all the problems are the same jfl. “Muh prove a series diverges” “muh volume of x^2 from 0 to 2 rotated about the x axis”

Easy shit, now try deriving an equation for the position of a toilet roll as it unravels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, User28823 and mayo mogger
I’m in calc 2 you fucking foid? This shit is easy as fuck, all the problems are the same jfl. “Muh prove a series diverges” “muh volume of x^2 from 0 to 2 rotated about the x axis”

Easy shit, now try deriving an equation for the position of a toilet roll as it unravels
Yeah muh calc 2 , how am i supposed to prove this bhai , and yeah the object loosing mass whilst rolling is a standard case for rotational mechanics

Attachments

• 20240213_204137.jpg
    20240213_204137.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Btw i have to somehow come up with it @IwishIwasSalludon

Attachments

• 20240213_204407.jpg
    20240213_204407.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
the object loosing mass whilst rolling is a standard case for rotational mechanics
The inertia is changing as well you dumb nigger you have to derive an equation for the mass as a function of position first which is easy since the mass is directly proportional to the height

Then do the same thing for the radius and use the equation for a the inertia of a hollow cylinder but R and M are in terms of h.

Then you can manipulate the conservation of energy equation to get a differential equation which contains only V and h but first you need to take the derivative with respect to the height

This problem alone is harder than any calc problem. Math is easy as fuck physics is a billion times harder and I mean actual physics not “what’s the net force on an object with 10 newtons left and 20 newtons right”

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
The inertia is changing as well you dumb nigger you have to derive an equation for the mass as a function of position first which is easy since the mass is directly proportional to the height

Then do the same thing for the radius and use the equation for a the inertia of a hollow cylinder but R and M are in terms of h.

Then you can manipulate the conservation of energy equation to get a differential equation which contains only V and h but first you need to take the derivative with respect to the height
And this sound easier to me

• JFL
U must be in school. Engineering math is nightmare

• +1
iu
KEEP WORKING AT IT BUDDY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Eternal_ and wishIwasSalludon
Btw i have to somehow come up with it @IwishIwasSalludon
What was your rank nigger . I don't have high expectations from you because of the rotting you did in thr past few months but maybe you are a genius who knows. Also nigger stop posing as some smart ass by posting pics from your cengage book with pen marks. Everyone knows you didn't solve shit.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and wishIwasSalludon
What was your rank nigger . I don't have high expectations from you because of the rotting you did in thr past few months but maybe you are a genius who knows. Also nigger stop posing as some smart ass by posting pics from your cengage book with pen marks. Everyone knows you didn't solve shit.
I was mogging till 11th , complex numbers was in 1th i solved it religiously back then after 12th is the rot began

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I was mogging till 11th , complex numbers was in 1th i solved it religiously back then after 12th is the rot began
I bought many books but only solved a few. I still have jee mains and advanced books that have the plastic on. I bought them for no reason just because I saw mt friend solving thise books. My rank was decent but I had no reservation which fucked me over and that is how I ended up in BITS and im now paying almost 25 lakhs for my btech.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and mayo mogger
I bought many books but only solved a few. I still have jee mains and advanced books that have the plastic on. I bought them for no reason just because I saw mt friend solving thise books. My rank was decent but I had no reservation which fucked me over and that is how I ended up in BITS and im now paying almost 25 lakhs for my btech.
Knowing blackpill fucked me over

11th
-good in studies

- good relations with my gf
-around 12% bf with abs

12th
- failing in every sub
-gf left me

-fatcel

I need to gtfo here bhai @Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
Math is easy but with physics every question requires you to derive your own equations and shit. Physics is nonlinear, math you always know what steps to take to solve a problem
Yes keep studyxelling curry maybe one day you’ll get to betabux a pajeeta in her 30s after she’s been ran through by white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and wishIwasSalludon
Yes keep studyxelling curry maybe one day you’ll get to betabux a pajeeta in her 30s after she’s been ran through by white men
Do you really think so? :feelsautistic:

Knowing blackpill fucked me over

11th
-good in studies

- good relations with my gf
-around 12% bf with abs

12th
- failing in every sub
-gf left me

-fatcel

I need to gtfo here bhai @Squirtle
Ypu have a gf. Fakecel gtfoh

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
garbage pseudoscience tbh

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and wishIwasSalludon
Physics is applies math bro.

Depends how they taught, but yeah I personally preferred physics, but that's cos of how mates was taught