Physiognomy: How to look Neuro-Typical?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Physiognomy is the art of deducing the predominant temper and other characteristic qualities of the mind from the outward appearance, especially from the features of the face.

I always make these wide eyes, creepy expression when I'm around somebody.

Have bad eyesight, as well.

How Do I fix this?​

Example:
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Unbound, Deleted member 4887, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
jst b confiden bro

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, sloopnoob and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Arkantos, Justttt and 1 other person
i do the same thing. whenever i see someone from a distance i squint/adjust my eyes and they think im squinting at them.

this girl doesnt talk to me anymore bc i did it to her a few times. she sat next to me in class and didnt even say hi today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
dont

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You can't, only to a certain degree at best. Personality is always being judged first by face (mostly) and body (to a lesser degree).

Which personality traits exactly do you wanna express with your looks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
on a serious note, try to relax ur face. check for any tension

try to be relaxed and move/act in a natural way, like nobody is watching or staring at you, i know that it sounds bluepilled or whatever but i think it actually works

Have good posture

be high testosterone

don’t need to worry about anything else. Stressing about “looking neurotypical” will only make things worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, randomguy1235, Bennett and 4 others
calm down all movements slow and supressed emotion

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
better posture

tan

white teeth

• Woah
How do I better my posture?
over

perfect posture = perfect jaw and occlusion

if you dont have this, it cannot be achieved

but you could fix somethings like anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture + mewing

• Woah
honestly relax and be calm.Show no emotion when moving with the exeption of laughing.

• Woah
No more coping.
You will always look weird at your height. People will either think that you are just a child or that you are some random manlet trying too hard for whatevee you do.

• +1
No more coping.
You will always look weird at your height. People will either think that you are just a child or that you are some random manlet trying too hard for whatever you do.
BLACK-PILLED
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie
BLACK-PILLED
giphy.gif
Didn't wanna lie lol.
Assuming you were normal height, you should focus on socializing. Only after going clubbing a few times, getting a few beers with some normie friends and doing other normal shit you will know what being NT is about

• +1
i do the same thing. whenever i see someone from a distance i squint/adjust my eyes and they think im squinting at them.

this girl doesnt talk to me anymore bc i did it to her a few times. she sat next to me in class and didnt even say hi today.
You obviously didn't say hi either then

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and LowTierNormie
This.
Stop trying to over analyze every fucking detail.
over analysing is a high E trait.
Legit only fix is lowering E somehow.
Physiognomy is the art of deducing the predominant temper and other characteristic qualities of the mind from the outward appearance, especially from the features of the face.

I always make these wide eyes, creepy expression when I'm around somebody.

Have bad eyesight, as well.

How Do I fix this?​

Example:
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
Just act more calm?
I'm gonna assume your aspie. Biggest giveaway when someone has aspbergers syndrome is being too far one end of the scale IE constantly acting like a dancing monkey or just being quiet all the time.

obv there's a lot more to it tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LowTierNormie
You obviously didn't say hi either then
i didnt know she was sitting next to me. shes not in my period, she came in to finish her work. she looks different from last year so whemever i turned around and saw her side i didnt realize it was her. it wasnt until she got up and brought a friend over to help her that i realized it was her.

but she smiles when she sees me(smile that she gives everyone when she sees them), but i dont smile back since im tired and depressed all the time, i want to tho but i dont want it to be seen as fake. that could be another reason.

i overanalyze everything. but if you saw me u would for sure think im high t. i have very broad shoulders and a masculine face, very strong browridge, etc. i have high prenatal t as well.

This.
Stop trying to over analyze every fucking detail.
read above, i didnt know she was there. i dont look at ppl when they come next to me. the day before the same girl(i didnt realize it was her) was abt to sit next to me(prob her seat during her actual class), but when she saw my face she asked a girl behind her if anyone sits there and walked off even tho the girl said idk. if she asked me there was a probabilty i woulda said yes and she woulda been stuck sitting next to me. i didnt know it was her tho, i thought it was some shy girl who didnt want to sit next to another person jfl.

so yea, it was defo something i did that hindered our actuaniceship bc we used to say hi to each other, but the other day when i was abt to in the hallway she looked away and pretended i wasnt there.

idc that much since we arent in the same classes so it doesnt affect me. but i feel bad since its something i prob did.

over analysing is a high E trait.
Legit only fix is lowering E somehow.

Just act more calm?
I'm gonna assume your aspie. Biggest giveaway when someone has aspbergers syndrome is being too far one end of the scale IE constantly acting like a dancing monkey or just being quiet all the time.

obv there's a lot more to it tho
do u think i might be aspie? cuz thats legit me. but the two or three ppl i asked dont thinks im weird or acting weird, selection bias since they were close friends, i feel that way tho.

jfl at that face you make while turning around

Every emotion and fear and thought in my mind manifests itself into my facial expressions which is wy people think im always either afraid, depressed, or staring into nothingness like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3701
looks wise it’s all about looking high trust - high set brows, soft eye area, good skin.

all in all it’s really in your facial expression and overall mannerisms past that threshhold. If you’re truly relaxed and confident you’ll look the part (think about tense people - bad posture, head down, hunched, etc).

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
always try to be CALM. ALWAYS.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
like what @Too$hort said, you need high trust eye area. also, “looking NT” is high trust eye area + pheno (surfer/frat/skater if you’re white) and good clothing (not gym shorts and a graphic tee).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 3043
like what @Too$hort said, you need high trust eye area. also, “looking NT” is high trust eye area + pheno (surfer/frat/skater if you’re white) and good clothing (not gym shorts and a graphic tee).
and if you'r coffee with milk pheno ? is it over ?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
over 4 evil eye areacels

looks wise it’s all about looking high trust - high set brows, soft eye area, good skin.

all in all it’s really in your facial expression and overall mannerisms past that threshhold. If you’re truly relaxed and confident you’ll look the part (think about tense people - bad posture, head down, hunched, etc).
Exactly. The best looking people to women are always high trust/medium trust eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3593
Exactly. The best looking people to women are always high trust/medium trust eyebrows.
definitively true. Hunter eyes to an extreme extent is a pure meme

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
definitively true. Hunter eyes to an extreme extent is a pure meme
They're not bad to have, but not even close to a requirement.

I've heard some copers on here say "their Hunter eyes are their best feature", when you can get a similar result with some filler injections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They're not bad to have, but not even close to a requirement.

I've heard some copers on here say "their Hunter eyes are their best feature", when you can get a similar result with some filler injections
i have yet to see more than 1 guy that has true hunter eyes irl - ie hooding made by neandertalish very low set browridge as simon smth, very wide pfl, and very narrow pfh, with a good downturned medial canthus - so it doesn't even really exist irl.
Having a fairly hooded eye area is good tho as you said, but not a requirement too. Most people, in fact, who have hooding have feminine browridge on average, ie high set as chico.
you mean my eyes don't look good???
202003163265543930855539173.jpg
this is not hunter eyes but you tried to give it the vibes, so it already look neandertalish tbh.
So over.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
if you want to be nt then stop thinking about physiognomy and shit