Physique and Face rating + surgery advice?

kaspersky

kaspersky

Iron
Hello everyone.
Been working out for 3 years more or less. Not hiding that I might have taken some SARMs.
Completely aware that in the third pic I don't look that good, it was only for the physique.

I've been in South Korea and plastic surgery is dirty cheap and high quality.
Which surgery would you suggest in my case?

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 332274303_2242483442600131_7622465008599923873_n.jpg
    332274303_2242483442600131_7622465008599923873_n.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 370981692_6410067212445193_4283202329963573964_n.jpg
    370981692_6410067212445193_4283202329963573964_n.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 0
  • Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, UndiagnosedSchizo, SteveLorde and 1 other person
Doesn't matter

Fuark, slayer physique. Maybe Infra implants or fillers for undereye area and jaw angle implants or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Dystopian, try2beme and 2 others
what does not matter?

damn thank you! will look into that for sure.
Now help me,
Which sarms did you take and what was your experience with them ?

Now help me,
Which sarms did you take and what was your experience with them ?
Ostarine at 20mg ed, 8 weeks. No sides, no PCT.
Then after a few months, started with RAD140, 10mg ed. During the 3rd week I started feeling the sides (low energy/low test, no libido, ed), so I started taking 10mg every three days (as the half-life of rad seems to be of around 60h) for the remaining 5 weeks. After doing that, I had no sides (other than anger towards anyone during the cycle), did some PCT with clomid at 50mg ed for a week.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and MaestheticMaso
Jus get fillers

If other people are interested as well, I may create a new post explaining in detail what my SARMs cycles were like, the blood works and so on. Just let me know :)
Jus get fillers
What kind of fillers?

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and MaestheticMaso
Then after a few months, started with RAD140, 10mg ed. During the 3rd week I started feeling the sides (low energy/low test, no libido, ed), so I started taking 10mg every three days (as the half-life of rad seems to be of around 60h) for the remaining 5 weeks. After doing that, I had no sides (other than anger towards anyone during the cycle), did some PCT with clomid at 50mg ed for a week.
Yes please make a thread on it. How would you rate your starting base before them? Good, average, below average ??

Whats ur age?

Did you only take sarms for 8 weeks? Have you lost gains since?

Body shape good. Never skipp legg days again. Dunno, but you look a bit shortish maybe

Face, above average

Filler theory seems to be the only true path. Am considering them one day, far less invasive, less risk, way cheaper, less likely to get bogged and even if u do it’s short term, lasts a year which is not short nor long, etc etc. seems anybody who’s anybody gets em, don’t be retarded and bog urself.

• +1
Reactions: kaspersky
Yes please make a thread on it. How would you rate your starting base before them? Good, average, below average ??
I have some pics of me before, will make a post and include them - I'd say I was good before, lean atheltic build

Whats ur age?
Did you only take sarms for 8 weeks? Have you lost gains since?
8 weeks on ostarine, then another 8 weeks on rad140. Haven't lost anything. Keep in mind that I keep training like crazy and eat a shit ton of calories. Also took some cardarine during the rad140 cycle.

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
Body shape good. Never skipp legg days again. Dunno, but you look a bit shortish maybe

Face, above average
Thanks a lot :) I never skip leg days but they don't fucking grow as much as I want them to 🥲
Yes, I'm definitely not tall
Filler theory seems to be the only true path. Am considering them one day, far less invasive, less risk, way cheaper, less likely to get bogged and even if u do it’s short term, lasts a year which is not short nor long, etc etc. seems anybody who’s anybody gets em, don’t be retarded and bog urself.
Yeah you are completely right. Next summer I'm going back to South Korea. 💉

mirin frame

• +1
W for not gatekeeping
Also implants tend to mog filler except for chin cuz they can migrate for example under ur eyes will migrate down to ur cheeks and ruin ur aesthetics overtime. Chin filler is the only good filler

height?

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
W for not gatekeeping
Also implants tend to mog filler except for chin cuz they can migrate for example under ur eyes will migrate down to ur cheeks and ruin ur aesthetics overtime. Chin filler is the only good filler
Will keep that in mind, thanks :) would I need chain filler though? :unsure:
5'8''.
I've been thinking about the height surgery but dunno, it's risky, expensive and I already smash enough

No need for surgery. Optimize other shit like sleep and skin care with the money.

Dont suck in your stomach cuz it looks incanny, you already have great vtaper

infras+supras

No need for surgery. Optimize other shit like sleep and skin care with the money.
Thank you. Sleep is on point, 7.5h-8h every night, supplementing with melatonin, 5-htp and mk677 when/if necessary.
When I was in korea i spent a shitton of money on skin care products, still using them, they are godlike.
Currently using face masks 1-2 times a week, and hyaluronic acid+collagen creams
Dont suck in your stomach cuz it looks incanny, you already have great vtaper
Will do, thank you for the suggestion
infras+supras
Gotcha(y)

I made it, go check it :)

Also bumping this post, I wanted to get some more ratings as other posts with "subhumans" as people call them, have more views/replies than this post :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Hello everyone.
Been working out for 3 years more or less. Not hiding that I might have taken some SARMs.
Completely aware that in the third pic I don't look that good, it was only for the physique.

I've been in South Korea and plastic surgery is dirty cheap and high quality.
Which surgery would you suggest in my case?
Holy shit look at that V taper

• +1
If other people are interested as well, I may create a new post explaining in detail what my SARMs cycles were like, the blood works and so on. Just let me know :)
Oh and by the way, if anyone's interested, I posted my full cycles here