PHYSIQUE HALO IS REAL

muh fades
Dread halo is real, he isn’t wrong
this lol you see threads like these all the time "OMG BRO LOOK AT THIS BLACK MTN SLAYER" the MTN in question
View attachment 2687761
The guy I posted and this dude aren’t facially comparable, stop it
it's not hard to understand, it's like if a GL white got with an asain and they say "JBW IN ACTION" no it's cause they're GL
First I’m a self hater then I’m trying to raise black SMV? Bro do you hear yourself rn, you sound like a downie

what does gym have to do with what were talking about bro
Incels claim that chad would look good even bloated like that’s such heavy cope. It’s just that they are so low t even a female at the gym makes them scream

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
He’s ripped
Bro gym is cope bro. Incels who rot in their basement dweller tell me that this is a chad, this so called twink chad only has indian “women” simping for him (aka the race of abominayions$.

Incels claim that chad would look good even bloated like that’s such heavy cope. It’s just that they are so low t even a female at the gym makes them scream
i don't tho

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Bro gym is cope bro. Incels who rot in their basement dweller tell me that this is a chad, this so called twink chad only has indian “women” simping for him (aka the race of abominayions$.

ur literally a nigger lover

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
physique halo doesn't count on blacks. every black has a good physique without effort

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon
BBC halo and physique halo

Dreadhead that isn’t even showing his face getting thousands of views and comments from JBs just cuz he’s ripped

the physique halo of being lean and tall.

Black people blend in quite well in italy
Average Sicilian male

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and tyronelite
Tiktok is not real life.
If you think this guy can take of his shirt and have infinite smv I have a bridge to sell you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067 and Kamui
You’re an idiot

I’ve never called him ugly or any other conventionally attractive black guy ugly, all I said was that they weren’t that special facially
he is obv good looking
wtf were you smoking, srs ? :smonk:

Tiktok is not real life.
If you think this guy can take of his shirt and have infinite smv I have a bridge to sell you.
Don’t know how many times this need to be said, people unironically think some random kiketok video represents every single woman on earth

water

muh chad only, being lean and having hair already puts you at upper 20 percent assuming you aren’t a dwarf or deformed