Physique questions

chadley

chadley

Iron
I've been cutting weight for awhile and I'm around 8kg from my goal however I expected a better looking physique considering how close I am to my end goal, could cardio help give me better results?

Or could those 8kg be a noticeable difference (68kg to 60kg) and I am simply underestimating it? I'd estimate to be at around 16-20% right now and 10-12% at my end goal of 58-60kg.

@Amnesia What % bf did you start noticing most of the facial fat changes? I'm curious too because I'm just entering the teens and my face is already looking chiseled af

Nah he tweakin

You want to weigh 58/60kg??? If you are not a 165cm dwarf, its almost impossible to look attractive at this weight.
I am 69kg at 178cm and people call me very skinny and starved. Cant imagine any guy looking attractive at 60kg.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I've been cutting weight for awhile and I'm around 8kg from my goal however I expected a better looking physique considering how close I am to my end goal, could cardio help give me better results?
If you don't start eating more, adding cardio will help you lose weight faster, nothing more (in terms of appearance).

• +1
Reactions: chadley
You want to weigh 58/60kg??? If you are not a 165cm dwarf, its almost impossible to look attractive at this weight.
I am 69kg at 178cm and people call me very skinny and starved. Cant imagine any guy looking attractive at 60kg.
I know, but I'd rather cut down and see if there's any hope for my face and then lean bulk, I have a good frame anyways so at such a low weight it won't look as bad.