physique update 2.5 i got a major imbalance help

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
felt a bit down posting here and replying gives me a dopamine rush so im posting again
next post is gonna be done with a apple devices camera this was taken with a chrome book camera

things i focused on back shoulders gonna do some more bench volume for a more fuller chest
i really gotta fix my imbalance it failos me hard

@Growth Plate
@Prettyboy sorry i know this whole forum is on your dick but i need help with this imbalance

Attachments

• VID_20220809_140041 (1).mp4
    6.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and TeenAscender
do you have scoliosis?

felt a bit down posting here and replying gives me a dopamine rush so im posting again
next post is gonna be done with a apple devices camera this was taken with a chrome book camera

things i focused on back shoulders gonna do some more bench volume for a more fuller chest

@Growth Plate
@Prettyboy sorry i know this whole forum is on your dick but i need help with this imbalance
No one will care, no one will notice unless you're gonna go try win a bodybuilding competition

however your ass is so far behind it can cause postural problems in the future

better start stuffing your underwear "BBC"

• JFL
Reactions: Verse, Growth Plate and ....
No one will care, no one will notice unless you're gonna go try win a bodybuilding competition

however your ass is so far behind it can cause postural problems in the future
pretty noticeable

@Growth Plate
Didn't know you were a brother! Sup

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

@Growth Plate
just start taking roids mate you look dyel in clothes

@Growth Plate
Tiny penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Growth Plate and Gargantuan
hi whats up hello
As you can see, your muscle insertions are godly. All you need is more size. As it stands now, I don't think girls would notice how good your physique is until you take of your shirt.

Maybe jump on a 500mg test cycle

Also how tall are you

As you can see, your muscle insertions are godly. All you need is more size. As it stands now, I don't think girls would notice how good your physique is until you take of your shirt.

Maybe jump on a 500mg test cycle
i made 2 previous physique post i don tthink my insertions are godly i think its probably because of this laptops camera any advice on how to fix this imbalance though

Also how tall are you
no idea really i have a doctors appointment so they should be able to see my height there ill put it in upcoming physique updates

no idea really i have a doctors appointment so they should be able to see my height there ill put it in upcoming physique updates
you've literally got an 8 pack :lul:

you've literally got an 8 pack :lul:
i have really good abdomen genetics i never once trained abs i should though for combat sports i think this this is just a combination of lighting and bad camera though im really not that big or impressive

my physique goals

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 14.55.07.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 14.55.07.png
    315 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
i made 2 previous physique post i don tthink my insertions are godly i think its probably because of this laptops camera any advice on how to fix this imbalance though
Your frame is obviously great, more specifically your waist to hip ratio

I would do abs isolation though. I know you do compounds and get indirect work done on them from those

Your frame is obviously great, more specifically your waist to hip ratio

I would do abs isolation though. I know you do compounds and get indirect work done on them from those
its most likely the camera i look shit on a apple device also blackpill me on abs isolation

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
its most likely the camera i look shit on a apple device also blackpill me on abs isolation
In my opinion abs are an odd one out along muscle groups in the sense that bigger is not more aesthetic, instead flat and isolated is. I believe doing all kinds of isolation movements without weights is better than relying on compound lifts. The latter seems to make your torso blocky and not well defined or so Ive seen on other guys

The best abs Ive seen all were on guys who do calosthenics

In my opinion abs are an odd one out along muscle groups in the sense that bigger is not more aesthetic, instead flat and isolated is. I believe doing all kinds of isolation movements without weights is better than relying on compound lifts. The latter seems to make your torso blocky and not well defined or so Ive seen on other guys

The best abs Ive seen all were on guys who do calosthenics
that dosent answer why i should do it

You have what is commonly referred to as a left AIC pattern + the right BC pattern, it rather hard to explain with words so I will just post some sources. Its fixable to a great extent but you really need to study it hard and apply the corrective exercises properly. I posted 2 videos from 2 different channels, you need to watch the as many videos from these guys as possible.

You have what is commonly referred to as a left AIC pattern + the right BC pattern, it rather hard to explain with words so I will just post some sources. Its fixable to a great extent but you really need to study it hard and apply the corrective exercises properly. I posted 2 videos from 2 different channels, you need to watch the as many videos from these guys as possible.

thanks bro actual help i love you bro

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic