Physiquemaxing mini-truth

forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Diamond
Its a 24/7 job, that requires an ungodly amount of maintenance, effort, and time if you want a top tier physique

in your lifetime you will spend thousands of dollars+hours on eating, cooking, buying gear and covering memberships

4:56

look at the misery in culters eyes as he eats his rice...brutal

I still encourage everyone to physiquemax but understand its a brutal 24/7 lifestyle that takes years...have patience please

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, ascension, Schönling and 2 others
Its a 24/7 job, that requires an ungodly amount of maintenance, effort, and time if you want a top tier physique

in your lifetime you will spend thousands of dollars+hours on eating, cooking, buying gear and covering memberships

I still encourage everyone to physiquemax but understand its a brutal 24/7 lifestyle that takes years...have patience please

Only if you have very very high expectations/ dreams of what you want your physique to be.

If you just want a body attractive to women? Not necessarily

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 685, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
ideal body - 26 BMI 10% BF%

no need to be a freak

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Schönling, mikeock and 7 others
Im going for a body like jeff seid. Mission impossible tbh.

Only if you have very very high expectations/ dreams of what you want your physique to be.

If you just want a body attractive to women? Not necessarily
This true. completely agree, thread aimed at people with Simeon panda tier body goals i.e. 19+inch arms etc
Im going for a body like jeff seid. Mission impossible tbh.
if only we could augment muscle insertions and bellies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SteveRogers and Golden Glass
74624087 2314650498664008 5045652619276582912 n

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and forwardgrowth
JFL at people who spend loads of money at gnc for some supplements full of sugar and "hidden forumulas"

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 2846 and forwardgrowth
Or just have a naturally big frame with high t and good muscle building genetics, workout twice a week for one hour and eat whatever you want as long as you hit macros and calorie limit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, nastynas, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Eat pie, I do it and my lifts have improved like never before. Pie is key.

or just have good genes hehe

or just have good genes hehe
most people dont't have ronnie coleman genetics and greatly underestimate the extent of work it will take to ascend there body basically, but true true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That kind of physique is literally less attactive than dad bod in the eyes of many women

a5e11b92ca405d87891a56c211028397.jpg

This is all you need. The optimal broad appeal physique to women

Sure it takes some effort but it’s not a life long career and commitment like the fuck freak you posted

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, middayshowers, mikeock and 1 other person
most people dont't have ronnie coleman genetics and greatly underestimate the extent of work it will take to ascend there body basically, but true true

most people?

lol ronnie is literally %1 percent genetics.

give regular people whatever amount of roids and food supplements whatever they wont be half as big and lean ronnie looks.

not even going into work ethic, dedication and mental sanity part

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
most people?

give regular people whatever amount of roids and food supplements whatever they wont be half as big and lean ronnie looks.

not even going into work ethic, dedication and mental sanity part
Yeah, obviously he is 1% genes
i didn't mean to say most people
That kind of physique is literally less attactive than dad bod in the eyes of many women

a5e11b92ca405d87891a56c211028397.jpg

This is all you need. The optimal broad appeal physique to women

Sure it takes some effort but it’s not a life long career and commitment like the fuck freak you posted
I am appealing to people that want a bigger physique than that i.e. simon panda to fraud skeletal volume in clothing and when shirtless, dad bod look is good too
also I never said Culter had a ideal look just a example of big lads lifestyle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
most people?

0.0001%

Nobody past or present has that combination of mass and conditioning

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, SteveRogers and nastynas
0.0001%

i felt lazy to write it out like that but yes he is really one of a kind athlete in bb

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, forwardgrowth and jefferson
0.0001%

exactly, literally no one has ever, or will ever, be as good as Ronnie

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and forwardgrowth
exactly, literally no one has ever, or will ever, be as good as Ronnie
you have the best avi halo on the forum tbh. i want that guys body faurk

you have the best avi halo on the forum tbh. i want that guys body faurk
Hahahah I know I love it, it's weird cause I like people on this forum more if they have a good avi, e.g. @Alarico8 's old avi was sexy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2846
Hahahah I know I love it, it's weird cause I like people on this forum more if they have a good avi, e.g. @Alarico8 's old avi was sexy
jfl at his new avi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SteveRogers
Demoralization propaganda

Cutler is not looksmaxing. He's a bodybuilder who's interested in gaining muscle and posing like a faggot at bodybuilding competitions.

Modern bodybuilding has nothing to do with "physiquemaxxing".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forwardgrowth and middayshowers

4:56

That is not top tier physique.

Lol at this disgustingly lazy fat defeatist coper, gym is like $30 a month, protein is like $30 a month, and dont be a pig. You just need to spend 10 hours a week at the gym. Damn you make looksmax look retarded

Also that guy is a disgusted roided monkey, girls hate that shit unless they have a million mile pussy.

dumb fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forwardgrowth, SixFootManlet and noped
Yeah, obviously he is 1% genes
i didn't mean to say most people

I am appealing to people that want a bigger physique than that i.e. simon panda to fraud skeletal volume in clothing and when shirtless, dad bod look is good too
also I never said Culter had a ideal look just a example of big lads lifestyle

Zyzz type physiques are all about tren. If you hop on a tren stack and have a tolerable reaction to it, even a Zyzz body will be easy to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
ronnie coleman is natural

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2486
meanwhile Quantavious cant afford a gym membership and eats rice and corn and does pull ups in the park and gets a top 1 percentile physique (and has bbc)

🤬

Yoooo relax fuck
Lol at this disgustingly lazy fat defeatist coper, gym is like $30 a month, protein is like $30 a month, and dont be a pig. You j10 hours a week at the gym. Damn you make looksmax look retarded

Also that guy is a disgusted roided monkey, girls hate that shit unless they have a million mile pussy.

dumb fuck
Lol

Last edited: