PI network?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've finished all of the steps to migrate to mainnet so far, and now the status is "waiting for KYC", how long will it take for my KYC to be approved? i got like 2000 PI right now so thats like 50k USD based on current price

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and pneumocystosis
i have 5000 pi and 2000 transferable. I cba with the KYC shit and all that, i'll only do it when i have proof it sells.
not giving my personal info to these "stanford graduates" who've been mining on my phone for the past 3 years while accomplishing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and sergeant blackpill
i have 5000 pi and 2000 transferable. I cba with the KYC shit and all that, i'll only do it when i have proof it sells.
not giving my personal info to these "stanford graduates" who've been mining on my phone for the past 3 years while accomplishing nothing.
i checked and there is actually an exchange where you can buy and sell that shit, it's called Huobi Global

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
i cant take a decent enough pic of my ID, the in-app camera is so fucking blurry and my hands are unsteady, sometimes i manage to snap a fairly OK picture (slightly blurry but name is readable but i'm afraid they'll deny my KYC bcuz it's not perfectly blurr free?)

if i can do this shit, imma cash all of it out, this is enough fuck you money for me to just get on a plane to the SEA and live in some bungalow on the beach for the rest of my life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Member since 2022
lol I’m pretty sure you can’t even sell it