Piano/Keyboards is the easiest instrument

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
You can play songs right off the bat, you literally press the keys and the notes come out. Even an idiot like me can do it. Its so easy. Compare this to stuff like guitar or violin where it sounds like dogshit and its outrght impossible if you have non verbal learning disorder.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 5189, karbo and 3 others
From experience, piano is harder to master than guitar. You won't get anywhere with piano without a teacher. Same goes for violin.

From experience, piano is harder to master than guitar. You won't get anywhere with piano without a teacher. Same goes for violin.

i find piano to be easier tbh tbh. the movements are less complicated. guitar is easier to fuck up, it requires really precise movements.

to even compare violin to piano :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 18086
i find piano to be easier tbh tbh. the movements are less complicated. guitar is easier to fuck up, it requires really precise movements.
man guitar is harder maybe cuz im lazy im going to try piano cause people get more astonished. PLus guitar has like no music only spanish bonfire music

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
man guitar is harder maybe cuz im lazy im going to try piano cause people get more astonished. PLus guitar has like no music only spanish bonfire music
can pianos are everywhere lol, i wanna play vanessa carloton songs

op are u pro at piano?:love: hardcore mirin' if u do. btw asian women love that :feelsgood:

I've played both for years, both have a high ceiling
:love: wow yeah i know but how many years? its very efficeint to compare myself to greater pepole

10+ years
wooowww :love: hardcore mirin' i tought about fixing my own violin to play on. But ye im 17 soon and ive been rotting for 2 years so now or never xD

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
You can say that about any instrument :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I couldn't play an instrument if my life depended on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You can say that about any instrument :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
not rly. guitar an violin are a lot more obtuse. even a cat can play a chord on a piano

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
not rly. guitar an violin are a lot more obtuse. even a cat can play a chord on a piano
A cat can play a chord on a guitar as well, this superiority stuff is ridiculous they’re tools that require skill and experience

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94
chad plays bach on a kitchen table

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18086
A cat can play a chord on a guitar as well, this superiority stuff is ridiculous they’re tools that require skill and experience
playing a chord on guitar is extremely hard lol since you have to press a spcific sport with multple fingers and strumm wth the other hand

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Piano is very high class instrument
And guitar without singing is pretty boring, you can do insane shit with just a piano though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18086
And guitar without singing is pretty boring, you can do insane shit with just a piano though
im playing vanessa carlton on piano

• Woah
Reactions: Deprived
piano only sounds good when you play accords and fast notes which is in my opinion way harder than playing a single melody. On violin for example you only play one melody and rhythm at a time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
playing a chord on guitar is extremely hard lol since you have to press a spcific sport with multple fingers and strumm wth the other hand
A chord is by definition 3 or more different notes together. On a guitar that would require strumming three strings tensioned or untensioned or even by the saddle at the same time.

Do you play/ did you play any instruments?

• +1
Piano mogs hard, guitar is 4 redneck cumskins

• +1
A chord is by definition 3 or more different notes together. On a guitar that would require strumming three strings tensioned or untensioned or even by the saddle at the same time.

Do you play/ did you play any instruments?
water