PianoBoy123 aesthetic halo theory

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
I've been analyzing tons of celebrities faces and found a common pattern I'm calling it halo features theory its basically the explanation of having one aesthetic feature that causes halo to the whole face ive found it on tons of male celebrities
exhibit A timothee chalamet we will call him TC for short , whats the single feature that halos him its obv his above average lower third this causes an amplifaction like effect to the whole face causing it tohave an halo aura around the other features he has normie tier eyes with sceleral show and UEE but one feature which carries hie whole face aside from hair is his jaw
halo theory features - jaw and hair

exhibit B Lorenzo zurzolo the features that amplifies this mans face is his eye color , eyebrows and yes he does have sceleral show but his eyecolor and eyebrows are above average which again causes an amplification like effect for the whole face his eyebrows passes the tragus line causing it to be above average

my speculation is that if you wanna reach this area of aesthetic you must have 2 or more above average features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, amorfati and Deleted member 12330
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Perfectumbrain, court monarch777 and 2 others

yes... thats what a halo is

I've been analyzing tons of celebrities faces and found a common pattern I'm calling it halo features theory its basically the explanation of having one aesthetic feature that causes halo to the whole face ive found it on tons of male celebrities
View attachment 1274394 exhibit A timothee chalamet we will call him TC for short , whats the single feature that halos him its obv his above average lower third this causes an amplifaction like effect to the whole face causing it tohave an halo aura around the other features he has normie tier eyes with sceleral show and UEE but one feature which carries hie whole face aside from hair is his jaw
halo theory features - jaw and hair

View attachment 1274406 exhibit B Lorenzo zurzolo the features that amplifies this mans face is his eye color , eyebrows and yes he does have sceleral show but his eyecolor and eyebrows are above average which again causes an amplification like effect for the whole face his eyebrows passes the tragus line causing it to be above average
View attachment 1274416

my speculation is that if you wanna reach this area of aesthetic you must have 2 or more above average features

this is nothing new lmao