Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No OP is a bluepilled retard

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Hi folks,

Just a quick thread to share my T-maxxing routine, which I intend to stick to for a least a couple of months

Morning

1 cup of Pomegrenates juice
3 eggs
100g of oat
1 capsule of Bulk Anti-E supplement

Lunch

100g of fish (tuna, mackerel, sardine, etc.)
100g of anti-E vegetable, like cauliflower, broccoli, sauerkraut, etc.
10cl of Vitamine D fortified Milk

Snack

50g of almonds
10cl of pure lemon juice

Diner

100g of organic meat
100g of rice with coconut sauce

Midnight snack :

10cl of pure lemon juice
100g of Vitamin E/B and Magnesium fortified cookies (see pic)
2 capsules of Anti-E

1642382886 img 20220117 022704

Side-Habits I'm doing on a daily basis : olive oil rubbed on testicles (yes, it does work, and I don't care if you find it ridiculous mymaaan), watching X videos without jerking off, some intense squats, cold water on ballzz, etc.

QUESTIONS ?? :blackpill::blackpill:

Good job but go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531
Sounds like cope. If you care that much, just see if you can get bloodwork done and see if you qualify for TRT.

If you really care, just become a roidcel.

Just increasing test 50% within the normal range won't mean jack shit for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Sounds like cope. If you care that much, just see if you can get bloodwork done and see if you qualify for TRT.

If you really care, just become a roidcel.

Just increasing test 50% within the normal range won't mean jack shit for anything.
Naaah, won't do that shit

What if they run out of testosterone ? i will go back to pre-TRT level, or even lower if my HPT axis is ruined

And my T level does just fine, I just want a little upgrade while I'm still growing (22), nothing more

Good job but go to the gym
Please :feelswhy:

means nothing if u dont check free test levels

• +1
Reactions: cassiopeia
Naaah, won't do that shit

What if they run out of testosterone ? i will go back to pre-TRT level, or even lower if my HPT axis is ruined

And my T level does just fine, I just want a little upgrade while I'm still growing (22), nothing more

Please :feelswhy:

Again, just try to get TRT or roids. A tiny increase from diet and all manner of other shit won't do anything. Even TRT would mostly just affect mood with only a subtle effect on muscle mass.

Also at 22, you're likely not growing any more unless you're a freak-tier gigalatebloomer. Take it from a 28 year old. All my friends were done growing between 16 and 19. Even the late bloomers.

I think if you went on TRT and lost your ability to get it at some point, you'd probably just return to pre-TRT levels.

Again, just try to get TRT or roids. A tiny increase from diet and all manner of other shit won't do anything. Even TRT would mostly just affect mood with only a subtle effect on muscle mass.

Also at 22, you're likely not growing any more unless you're a freak-tier gigalatebloomer. Take it from a 28 year old. All my friends were done growing between 16 and 19. Even the late bloomers.

I think if you went on TRT and lost your ability to get it at some point, you'd probably just return to pre-TRT levels.
I'm 22 and still growing, I went from 185cm to 187 this past year. And I still can't grow a full beard... only a few hairs duelling themselves. I'm def a late bloomer, trust me, and I can still some effects on myself, like enlarged adam's apple, more muscles, more hairs, deeper voice, bigger clavicles, etc.

You may be right about TRT, but anyway, doctors don't prescribe it in France. You have to be very carenced to get it; otherwise, you need to buy it from alternative sources, which I don't really trust

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I'm 22 and still growing, I went from 185cm to 187 this past year. And I still can't grow a full beard... only a few hairs duelling themselves. I'm def a late bloomer, trust me, and I can still some effects on myself, like enlarged adam's apple, more muscles, more hairs, deeper voice, bigger clavicles, etc.

You may be right about TRT, but anyway, doctors don't prescribe it in France. You have to be very carenced to get it; otherwise, you need to buy it from alternative sources, which I don't really trust
jfl you niggas will eat the same shit every day for a decade and spend $1000000 on cope supplements just to half their testosterone by not sleeping 8 hours, change the midnight snack to midday snack lmao

all this just to be mogged by high androgen receptor density low CAG copy chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69 and mulattomaxxer
Sounds ok but you need to add soy to that.

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG
jfl if you're not injecting testosterone twice a week