Pick the best career

Neurose

Neurose

Actor, model, politician, engineer, hedge fund manager, investor, what? Should be financially rewarding, socially rewarding and mentally stimulating.

being in some mega popular metal band rammstein.

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
janitor

around prime jbs all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Neurose and Deleted member 6873
youtuber tbh

• +1
Successful VC. Insane upside in terms of cash(with some luck), once invested the cash works for you, reason to travel the world for exploring new prospects and you're somewhat anonymous. Last part is really important for me at least, being a well known actor, youtuber would be so annoying.

• +1
Successful VC. Insane upside in terms of cash(with some luck), once invested the cash works for you, reason to travel the world for exploring new prospects and you're somewhat anonymous. Last part is really important for me at least, being a well known actor, youtuber would be so annoying.
honestly im super narcy, so despite the fact i dont plan on getting rich by being an actor (retarded, impractical) i will definitely become an actor or youtuber after getting $$$

• Hmm...
Reactions: DrMaze
actor or artist if you want to fuck 9/10s with no effort

entrepreneur if you want money in general/create an empire

• +1
honestly im super narcy, so despite the fact i dont plan on getting rich by being an actor (retarded, impractical) i will definitely become an actor or youtuber after getting $$$
Your narcissism will most likely be fed up if you got cash + looks + time. Parties all over the world with thirsty foids. Only got got so much time in a day and wasting some of it shoveling away fat ugly "fans" away from your Bugatti is not worth it.

• +1

bro how do you have time to do both?

takes a fuckton of time to get decent $$$, and after that you need to train your charisma, personality to become a good youtuber or actor

Your narcissism will most likely be fed up if you got cash + looks + time. Parties all over the world with thirsty foids. Only got got so much time in a day and wasting some of it shoveling away fat ugly "fans" away from your Bugatti is not worth it.
bugatti no, I will have an old land rover and act like based prince charles:

I want to be worshipped like a cult leader, not mobbed by greedys who just want money.

bro how do you have time to do both?

takes a fuckton of time to get decent $$$, and after that you need to train your charisma, personality to become a good youtuber or actor
snowball effect, look at how money just solves problems. hire a producer for your youtube to edit, script etc. in terms of personality, you might not believe me but my charisma is already really phenomenal... it's funny how some normies ldar and others like me had to vanwildermaxx and comedymaxx to make up for face. look at 90% of comedians it's the same story as it was for me.