Picking the perfect dimorphic fragrance (GTFIH)

GrowthReaper

GrowthReaper

born to mog, forced to slay
For a community so intensely centered around external validation, I don't see ANYTHING about fragrances being discussed here. I'll make a simple guide based on my autistic obsession. I know you mfs have hilariously bad attention spans so I'll keep it as short as possible.

No, this is not a cope, everyone benefits from having a perfect smell (though obviously, the more attractive you are, the bigger the halo it gives). It's not common at all, most men have no fucking clue and just buy some cheap french sounding shit that smells homosexual. Or best case scenario they buy Dior Sauvage, but since everyone uses it, you will just smell like everyone else.

Jermey fragrance power baby

If you're not an enthusiast, chances are that you only wish to buy one single, versatile fragrance which you can use on most occasions. Contrary to what the jews might tell you, this is possible.

Women are simple creatures, and most of them are attracted to the exact same shit. You cannot go wrong with an aromatic + warm spicy fragrance. It WILL give you results. PURE SEX as my boy Jeremy would say. Just radiating raw sexual energy and dimorphism.

david denson magazine GIF

Some examples of this style that I've tried:

- Dolce Gabbana The One EDP (BEST ONE IMO, literal neck turner, super versatile)
- YSL La Nuit de L'Homme (sexy as fuck, but formulation changed so might not be as good anymore)
- Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor&Rolf (very unique, not many use it, but not suited for everyday use)
- Bleu de Chanel (haven't used this one but shares the same profile, though a little fresher)
- PR 1 Million (classic, no need for explanation, unfortunately on the same level as the Dior)
- YSL Y (personally don't like this one but give it a try)

If you wish for a clean "fresh out the shower" feel, then I got you too

- CK One (budget-friendly)
- Byredo Blanche (calm and not overwhelming)
- Chanel No 5 L'eau (classic but very divisive)

These were mostly off the top of my head. Interested to see if anyone has other recommendations. Obviously the best thing you can do is go to a store and try them out there to see what you like the most. Just avoid sweet accords since women tend to associate them with their own feminine perfumes.

By the way I do not care if you read or not, I am still under the influence of the Adderall I took for an exam today and desperately wanted to talk about some shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales, Deleted member 51465 and pneumocystosis
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Women like the smell of sweat so dnr

For a community so intensely centered around external validation, I don't see ANYTHING about fragrances being discussed here. I'll make a simple guide based on my autistic obsession. I know you mfs have hilariously bad attention spans so I'll keep it as short as possible.

No, this is not a cope, everyone benefits from having a perfect smell (though obviously, the more attractive you are, the bigger the halo it gives). It's not common at all, most men have no fucking clue and just buy some cheap french sounding shit that smells homosexual. Or best case scenario they buy Dior Sauvage, but since everyone uses it, you will just smell like everyone else.

View attachment 2662297

If you're not an enthusiast, chances are that you only wish to buy one single, versatile fragrance which you can use on most occasions. Contrary to what the jews might tell you, this is possible.

Women are simple creatures, and most of them are attracted to the exact same shit. You cannot go wrong with an aromatic + warm spicy fragrance. It WILL give you results. PURE SEX as my boy Jeremy would say. Just radiating raw sexual energy and dimorphism.

david denson magazine GIF

Some examples of this style that I've tried:

- Dolce Gabbana The One EDP (BEST ONE IMO, literal neck turner, super versatile)
- YSL La Nuit de L'Homme (sexy as fuck, but formulation changed so might not be as good anymore)
- Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor&Rolf (very unique, not many use it, but not suited for everyday use)
- Bleu de Chanel (haven't used this one but shares the same profile, though a little fresher)
- PR 1 Million (classic, no need for explanation, unfortunately on the same level as the Dior)
- YSL Y (personally don't like this one but give it a try)

If you wish for a clean "fresh out the shower" feel, then I got you too

- CK One (budget-friendly)
- Byredo Blanche (calm and not overwhelming)
- Chanel No 5 L'eau (classic but very divisive)

These were mostly off the top of my head. Interested to see if anyone has other recommendations. Obviously the best thing you can do is go to a store and try them out there to see what you like the most. Just avoid sweet accords since women tend to associate them with their own feminine perfumes.

By the way I do not care if you read or not, I am still under the influence of the Adderall I took for an exam today and desperately wanted to talk about some shit.

Pffff

abu dhabi el nabil mog

Dimorphic, so masculine smelling? I've tried like 40 different frags over the years and I think Creed Aventus is the best as far as smelling masculine but also being very versatile and crowd-pleasing goes, without being too overused. Not in my top 5 or my signature scent but it's among the best-balanced ones I know. It's overpriced as hell though so I'd recommend Arnaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man, generally considered the best Aventus clone. I'd really like The One too but the ginger note almost ruins it for me.

Last edited:
honestly good thread even though I wish there was some science/studies behind 1.) what is the best smelling cologne rated by women exculsively and/or 2.) a list of pheromones or something that showed absolutely that these smells increase the odds of a woman being attracted to you. Every single person I hear talk about this swears up and down that they have the best smelling cologne and every guru says the same I wish there was science backed shit on fragrances/pheromones.

Dimorphic, so masculine smelling? I've tried like 40 different frags over the years and I think Creed Aventus is the best as far as smelling masculine but also being very versatile and crowd-pleasing goes, without being too overused. Not in my top 5 or my signature scent but it's among the best-balanced ones I know. It's overpriced as hell though so I'd recommend Arnaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man, generally considered the best Aventus clone. I'd really like The One too but the ginger note almost ruins it for me.
Aventus is amazing as well, I forgot to put it on the list.

The One EDP

• JFL
Reactions: GrowthReaper
honestly good thread even though I wish there was some science/studies behind 1.) what is the best smelling cologne rated by women exculsively and/or 2.) a list of pheromones or something that showed absolutely that these smells increase the odds of a woman being attracted to you. Every single person I hear talk about this swears up and down that they have the best smelling cologne and every guru says the same I wish there was science backed shit on fragrances/pheromones.
it's nearly impossible to have an actually conclusive study because not only is female response hardly quantifiable, but subjective taste comes into play heavily as well

some women absolutely love The One, some prefer other options. There are tons of videos asking for ratings on the street if that interests you.

fragrantica had a "best men's fragrances as voted by women" in their yearly awards lists for 2017, but they didn't do it again in subsequent years. These are the first 15 on it:

same for "Best Men's Perfume of All Time" (doesn't change much over the years unless something really popular or groundbreaking has come out that year):

But the closest I've found to a consensus is Dior Sauvage and Bleu de Chanel.

Last edited:
btw @GrowthReaper what do you think about Baccarat Rouge 540? It's very popular here as the "ultimate female gaze" fragrance (so I guess the opposite of dimorphic). Since you call yourself a prettyboy it sounds like something that would interest you jfl. I don't hear it discussed much in fragrance circles, though fragrantica has a best dupes list for it cause it's expensive af.

Last edited:
btw @GrowthReaper what do you think about Baccarat Rouge 540? It's very popular here as the "ultimate female gaze" fragrance (so I guess the opposite of dimorphic). Since you call yourself a prettyboy it sounds like something that would interest you jfl. I don't hear it discussed much in fragrance circles, though fragrantica has a best dupes list for it cause it's expensive af.
View attachment 2662383
TBH never heard of it, seems classy