Screenshot 20221124 114756 Photos

Screenshot 20221124 132744 Gallery

between 5 and 8 years old idk

Screenshot 20221124 132028 Gallery

12/13 years old (start of puberty)

Screenshot 20221123 163547 Gallery

Screenshot 20221123 164046 Gallery

nowadays (15 years old, 16 in 2 months)

I had an okay nasal bridge before puberty (it had that smooth prettyboy curve in side view), but during it, it looks like all of my hgh went to nose, height and frame lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 22126
looks the same :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: UltMogMan and Growth Plate
Holy shit u went from future Chang to LTN(actually MTN)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Being South East Asian is a death long term death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
instead crying go back on good path and get your genetic potential.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, ascension and Zures
All my hgh went to my nose and dick

My estrogen went all to my height and frame

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, terrorblade, ItsOverCel and 2 others
chang? my eyes arent asian lmao they are kinda stretched kinda almond eye
U look 100% asian to me, u were a good looking kid tho (no pedo) if i saw a kid like that I'd think he'd be one of those popular hang at least

All my hgh went to my nose and dick

My estrogen went all to my height and frame
my hgh went to my midface

i am unfathomably ugly and invoke disgust from both genders. people assume im retarded.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Growth Plate and copefuel
U look 100% asian to me, u were a good looking kid tho (no pedo) if i saw a kid like that I'd think he'd be one of those popular hang at least
just noticed that i was squinting in majority of pics, my eyes are almond like but not that stretched (like asians)

you look asian to me too

Holy shit u went from future Chang to LTN
actually i'm MTN ik this due to treatment since 3 LTB and 2 MTB wanted to hook up with me (also i have good height, i'm 6'1 and not framecel but not framemaxxed)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
actually i'm MTN ik this due to treatment since 3 LTB and 2 MTB wanted to hook up with me (also i have good height, i'm 6'1 and not framecel but not framemaxxed)
No yeah u look MTN/HTN i got ur rating wrong due to the camera illusion of the second pic ur nor bad looking you could ascend

• +1
Reactions: Zures
Good eye area you nailed the fuck me stare in those two pics. You just need to leanmax and gym max, maybe rhino

• Love it
you remind me of chico in this pic

except the nose, race and too wide cheekbones and a bunch of small imperfections

you will ascend hard with rhino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame and Deleted member 22126
No yeah u look MTN/HTN i got ur rating wrong due to the camera illusion of the second pic ur nor bad looking you could ascend
all i want is HTN, ik i cant reach chadlite naturally (maybe with hardmaxxing)

all i want is HTN, ik i cant reach chadlite naturally (maybe with hardmaxxing)
You could get really close tho due to ur height, if u get a 10/10 female gaze body don't be looking like some gymrat monster, you could be a really strong htn

• Love it
you remind me of chico in this pic

except the nose, race and too wide cheekbones and a bunch of small imperfections

you will ascend hard with rhino
people neglect how important a caucasian nose is (white pheno nose)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You could get really close tho due to ur height, if u get a 10/10 female gaze body don't be looking like some gymrat monster, you could be a really strong htn
yeah dude i'll try as hard as i can to get an aesthetic physique similar to david laid, jeff seid, john skywalker etc

@StrangerDanger another turanid

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
cope harder
No i already explained i got the rating wrong due to me not looking close to his face his closer to a strong MTN bordering htn

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Screenshot 2022 11 24 18 51 34 005 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

13 year old me mogged 13 year old you to suicide :forcedsmile:

all jokes but I did have a really bad phase in the start of puberty so maybe you will grow into your looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zures and Deleted member 22126
View attachment 1966156
13 year old me mogged 13 year old you to suicide :forcedsmile:

all jokes but I did have a really bad phase in the start of puberty so maybe you will grow into your looks.
seriously i looked and acted like a literal chimpanze in the start of my puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
seriously i looked and acted like a literal chimpanze in the start of my puberty
same.
I also had a horrible pedo stache and my nose grew before my jaw and the rest of my face.

is that you in your pfp? and was it taken recently?
my hgh went to my midface

i am unfathomably ugly and invoke disgust from both genders. people assume im retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
how do you measure recession?
draw a line from the nasion and straight down your face. if your jaws look like they're behind it, you're recessed!

• +1
draw a line from the nasion and straight down your face. if your jaws look like they're behind it, you're recessed!
in frankfurt plane? and i've seen actual clinically recessed people and you look nowhere close. Like one guy was a actual birdcel

in frankfurt plane? and i've seen actual clinically recessed people and you look nowhere close.
I have an underbite, my upper jaw is both laterally and forwardly deficient

• +1
Elliot roger lite

people neglect how important a caucasian nose is (white pheno nose)
not just Caucasian, there are many aspects of a nose that can seriously failo you - like bulbous tip, crooked nose, deviated septum

nose is never a striking trait like eye area is, but can seriously failo you if it's less than perfect
all male models have near perfect noses, without exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Zures and Deprived
not just Caucasian, there are many aspects of a nose that can seriously failo you - like bulbous tip, crooked nose, deviated septum

nose is never a striking trait like eye area is, but can seriously failo you if it's less than perfect
all male models have near perfect noses, without exceptions
Yep, your nose is the center of your facial harmony, very important to have a good one, even though it doesn't halo you

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You became recessed a bit, nothing to do with masculinity.
i was already born un-looksmaxxed since i wasn't breastfeed (still got all nutrients tho) and being breastfeed in the most important factor to have correct tongue posture and therefore correct facial development
i was always a nose breather tho, maybe thats why my face wasnt that bad at 5-8 years old

You don’t look that bad, boyo. The only issues I see are your ears, nose and slight facial asymmetry.

You look Uzbekistani (the less mongoloid ones), don't think you look at all East Asian. Only South or some parts of Central Asia

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zures and Deleted member 16515