(pics) How do I fix my droopy facial skin? I think it's the lack of volume, when I stretch it my lower lower area looks way better.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
How do I fix this shit? I can't get a facelift, and I don't think I need it. I think I lack facial volume, that's why skin looks droopy, and kind of bunches up at the bottom, jaw looks round and undefined, and it's even more pronounced because I need jaw angle implants, and my upper area is deficient as well, missing cheekbones. My face has gone to shit after puberty, lost all facial fat, face literally deflated. You can see how much skin I can pinch, it's insane. It seriously lower my PSL by a few points, lmao. I look even worse irl than in these pics, and the effect is even more pronounced, because the camera lens here helps skew my facial proportions in a more favorable direction. Help, need advice.

Last edited:
You got either recession either bad collagen, need side profile picture

Why bad collagen?
It could be elastin imo, I don’t see what’s the point with collagen here
When I had bad collagen my face looked droopy too (could be mixed w acne)

When I fixed it my face completely became normal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and ChristianF

Thanks for the insight man. How did you fix it?
I have the same problem

Try losing fat, if u don’t have visible abs u ain’t lean

Thats because you are recessed, not because your skin is sagging. Even if you get a facelift procedure that is absurd for your age, it won't look like what you are trying to show. Thats because by pinching your own skin and lifting it, you are not only lifting your skin but the muscle, connective tissue and fat also. During facelift surgeries skin is seperated from muscle and fat, only after then they do the tightening. So it doesn't make a lot of sense to go through that unless you have loose skin(you don't have loose skin, you're just recessed)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF
Thats because you are recessed, not because your skin is sagging. Even if you get a facelift procedure that is absurd for your age, it won't look like what you are trying to show. Thats because by pinching your own skin and lifting it, you are not only lifting your skin but the muscle, connective tissue and fat also. During facelift surgeries skin is seperated from muscle and fat, only after then they do the tightening. So it doesn't make a lot of sense to go through that unless you have loose skin(you don't have loose skin, you're just recessed)
So bimax would be the only way to correct it right?
Do you know how to tackle the orbitals problem, since that part is not included in lefort 1?

So bimax would be the only way to correct it right?
No. Bimax won't be a solution to this kind of problem. Yeah, it's not extereme but lefort-1 won't help a lot about his problem since his recession is mostly above the lefort-1 cut line. I have the same exact problem, except my lefort-1 area is recessed as well
Do you know how to tackle the orbitals problem, since that part is not included in lefort 1?
I don't think there is a very good solution to this kind of problem unfortunately... I wouldn't be here if there was.

• +1
No. Bimax won't be a solution to this kind of problem. Yeah, it's not extereme but lefort-1 won't help a lot about his problem since his recession is mostly above the lefort-1 cut line. I have the same exact problem, except my lefort-1 area is recessed as well

I don't think there is a very good solution to this kind of problem unfortunately... I wouldn't be here if there was.
What about high cut lefort 1?
Also lefort 2 doesn’t seem to be crazy invasive
Or maybe lefort and some malar implants

We’re talking about millimeters here, and I don’t think that every mogger out there has the same level of forward growth in every part of his skull.

There’s definitely some bones that pop out more

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
What about high cut lefort 1?
Also lefort 2 doesn’t seem to be crazy invasive
Or maybe lefort and some malar implants
Maybe high lefort-1 cut would help more, that again it won't completely fix this problem either. Lefort-2 is invasive.
I don't think most malar implants look natural

• +1
How do I fix this shit? I can't get a facelift, and I don't think I need it. I think I lack facial volume, that's why skin looks droopy, and kind of bunches up at the bottom, jaw looks round and undefined, and it's even more pronounced because I need jaw angle implants, and my upper area is deficient as well, missing cheekbones. My face has gone to shit after puberty, lost all facial fat, face literally deflated. You can see how much skin I can pinch, it's insane. It seriously lower my PSL by a few points, lmao. I look even worse irl than in these pics, and the effect is even more pronounced, because the camera lens here helps skew my facial proportions in a more favorable direction. Help, need advice.

Narrow temples, unexpanded forhead and clockwise cranial movement force the face bones down but the same soft tissues are unchanged. This causes perpetual sagging since it's not evenly distributed to be lifted by the higher surface area of wider temples and forehead.

Basically the facial bone growth direction are falling and soft tissues lost bone support. It's the height position relative to the cranium.

Imagine if everything below the slope of the forehead took an elevator up half an inch. That's what it would take.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Maybe high lefort-1 cut would help more, that again it won't completely fix this problem either. Lefort-2 is invasive.
I don't think most malar implants look natural
Custom tailored malar-orbital implants then
where is your giga long midface?
It doesn't translate to photographs for some reason. It looks longer than this, think Keanu Reeves.
Try losing fat, if u don’t have visible abs u ain’t lean
Bruh I'm 184cm/79kg. Trust me when I tell you I'm skinny.

How would I improve collagen? Ultherapy? I did smoke and drink a lot when I was younger, haven't had a sip or a smoke in about a year now.

Here's the profile.

malar implants
Yeah I need custom ones for sure.
Narrow temples, unexpanded forhead and clockwise cranial movement force the face bones down but the same soft tissues are unchanged. This causes perpetual sagging since it's not evenly distributed to be lifted by the higher surface area of wider temples and forehead.

Basically the facial bone growth direction are falling and soft tissues lost bone support. It's the height position relative to the cranium.

Imagine if everything below the slope of the forehead took an elevator up half an inch. That's what it would take.
Not sure I understand completely. Yeah my facial growth is fucked for some reason, everyone else in my family looks normal, but I could wider the temples and the forehead. I can't change the bone growth direction though. Is this something achievable or are you saying I was fucked from the beginning?

Looks decent. Do you know if anyone does it in Europe? Don't want to have to pay a trillion dollars to Eppley.
I don't think it's that uncommon but idk specific surgeons

try looking for cheek implants rather than malar implants because that's the normie term

• +1
Custom tailored malar-orbital implants then

It doesn't translate to photographs for some reason. It looks longer than this, think Keanu Reeves.

Bruh I'm 184cm/79kg. Trust me when I tell you I'm skinny.

How would I improve collagen? Ultherapy? I did smoke and drink a lot when I was younger, haven't had a sip or a smoke in about a year now.

Here's the profile.

Yeah I need custom ones for sure.

Not sure I understand completely. Yeah my facial growth is fucked for some reason, everyone else in my family looks normal, but I could wider the temples and the forehead. I can't change the bone growth direction though. Is this something achievable or are you saying I was fucked from the beginning?

Fucked. Includes me too because it's the cranium pushing whole face down and the soft tissues are unsupported. :trepidation:

if you dont have a malocclusion just do infraorbital malar + mandibular angle implant or wraparound jaw imo. work with your surgeon to make them not look retarded. an example would be Gaia262 thread in botb

• +1
@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax Thoughts?
Fucked. Includes me too because it's the cranium pushing whole face down and the soft tissues are unsupported. :trepidation:
Okay, but my thoughts are that if I can pinch the skin and be happy with how it looks, there's gotta be something that can physically be done in order to remedy the situation. Have you seen a maxfac about this or did you come to this conclusion yourself? I'll be seeing one in the near future, and I'll discuss this.

if you dont have a malocclusion just do infraorbital malar + mandibular angle implant or wraparound jaw imo. work with your surgeon to make them not look retarded. an example would be Gaia262 thread in botb
Anyway, I don't have a malocclusion, nor a gummy smile, but my upper teeth do seem to be slanting inwards by about 20deg from a vertical line. Not sure if bringing them out would cause malocclusion that would require lower jaw advancement. Have to discuss this with a surgeon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
@Sergio-OMS @RealSurgerymax Thoughts?

Okay, but my thoughts are that if I can pinch the skin and be happy with how it looks, there's gotta be something that can physically be done in order to remedy the situation. Have you seen a maxfac about this or did you come to this conclusion yourself? I'll be seeing one in the near future, and I'll discuss this.

Anyway, I don't have a malocclusion, nor a gummy smile, but my upper teeth do seem to be slanting inwards by about 20deg from a vertical line. Not sure if bringing them out would cause malocclusion that would require lower jaw advancement. Have to discuss this with a surgeon.
I came to the conclusion myself. I have somewhat forward growth but my neurocranium is shifting my face and jaw growth down translating into a more tall face. I intend to get some scans if my skull but haven't been evaluated yet.

Did you ever do anything about this, OP??

I have some very similar issues!

In fact, I remember being young (like 19) and thinking 'man, I feel like I need a facelift!'

Seemed ridiculous, but i've noticed a trend in recent years on instagram and surgeon profiles that I follow of very young people (like 22+) getting facelifts!

I also look so much better if I just 'gently' life my face with my fingers.