[PICS] I want to have Paul Atreides' hair. How can I achieve this?

I am asking about other things as well.

That's a lot of products.
Why is this so complicated...
You don’t need that many products. Also judging by your current hair you have to grow it long enough so it covers your eyes when your hair is wet

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
1) longer hair =\= weak. If that were so I would be NW5 rn

2)after you use conditioner on your hair, wait until your hair gets frizzy or very oil usually it takes 2-3 days for me after which I shampoo and condition again

3)nigga check reviews on your barber shop or ask your friends for advice.
So that's it then? What would you say about the transitional phase of the haircut, where it's in-between two phases?

• Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou
I am asking about other things as well.

That's a lot of products.
Why is this so complicated...
One seasalt spray.
One blowdryer.
One diffuser attachment.

Okay, thank you.
1. Length. I may have trouble growing it since I've heard that long hair is weaker and generally sometimes unsuitable for such a styling.
2. Maintenance. How do I use conditioner and such things? How much should I shampoo as a person with rather oily hair?
3. Barber. How can I find a proper barber who knows what I want and can deliver upon my wishes?
1. the haircut u want isnt long, its medium length, borderline short so that wont be a problem for u - BUT there is often an 'awkward phase' whilst growing out hair for people so you'll just have to power thru that, also long hair is only weak for people with weak hair.

2. you condition your hair by lathering the ENDS of your hair, with shampoo you do your roots at your scalp, but with conditioner ONLY THE ROOTS or it'll be over moisturised.
if u have oily hair, try cutting down the shampoo and let ur hair transition to lower levels of oil production - the more you shampoo the more oil your hair/scalp produces to make up for the oil lost, so lower shampoo and the production will slowly lower.
once you've lowered production of the oil (may take few months but power through or ur gonna be stuck shampooing daily which is TERRIBLE for ur hair) shampoo around every 3rd day or less as the haircut u want is wavy and too much shmapoo will make ur hair lose that texture.

also condition everytime u shower (make sure u buy a not so moisturising conditioner tho)
if u buy conditioner meant for curly hair it will overmoisturise ur hair making it look stringy and greasy, but if u buy conditioner for straight/wavy hair u can just add more if its not enough
wavy hair needs more moisture than straight hair so u may have to condition more to enhance ur wavyness

3. just look online at reviews of local barbers lol, or better yet learn how to cut ur hair - its a fun activity and u can use ur homies as guinea pigs as most males DO NOT CARE about their hair

• Love it
also minimise hair dryer use as it will dmg ur hair overtime
use sea salt spray only if necessary since it will dry ur hair WHICH is opposite of what u need as i assume u have wavy/curly hair

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou and LiteralCaucasian
What should I buy right now?
hair spray, wax and blow dryer. But the downside is you have to wash your hair at the end of the day to remove the products from damaging your hair

This is too much, I can't reply to everything and everyone
THANK YOU GUYS

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
This is too much, I can't reply to everything and everyone
THANK YOU GUYS
one last tip to enhance waviness
shower at night and if possible, buy a bonnet
if you shower in the morning you will likely use hair dryer (not wanted) and ur hair will be heavy from the water so gravity will drag ur hair down STRAIGHTENING IT!!

that is not u want with this wavy haircut, so shower at night to avoid gravity pulling down on ur hair.

• +1
I think the picrel in the OP made it quite clear that I have straight/midly wavy hair
dnrd post nor look at pics
just read title and looked at timothee Chalamet

• WTF
one last tip to enhance waviness
shower at night and if possible, buy a bonnet
if you shower in the morning you will likely use hair dryer (not wanted) and ur hair will be heavy from the water so gravity will drag ur hair down STRAIGHTENING IT!!

that is not u want with this wavy haircut, so shower at night to avoid gravity pulling down on ur hair.
Yes I just showered an hour ago, it's 1 in the morning here.

Yes I just showered an hour ago, it's 1 in the morning here.
hop off and rest ur head on a pillow
if ur sitting up ur hair will get dragged down by gravity Dawg

hop off and rest ur head on a pillow
if ur sitting up ur hair will get dragged down by gravity Dawg
I'm in bed right now :Comfy:
Oh and by the by, what's the best sleeping position/posture?

I'm in bed right now :Comfy:
Oh and by the by, what's the best sleeping position/posture?
back
always back

try to spread ur hair on the back of ur head around so u wont wake up with flat ogrebraindead looking ass head

• Love it
Alright, then just get some seasalt spray.
seasalt spray is counter productive for this kind of hairstyle, its better to use very light amounts of wax or even just slightly use a hair dryer, better than sea salt

• Hmm...
just be young me theorem

• WTF
seasalt spray is counter productive for this kind of hairstyle, its better to use very light amounts of wax or even just slightly use a hair dryer, better than sea salt
My peanut brain is too small for this discussion

why u sngry react i had this hsir as a kid i cant find pics rn ill show u later

My peanut brain is too small for this discussion
ill simplify for u

wavy/curly hair need moisture
sea salt spray dry ur hair

sea salt spray removes moisture from wavy hair RUINING UR HAIR STYLE at the cost of making it a bit more voluminous

• +1
ill simplify for u

wavy/curly hair need moisture
sea salt spray dry ur hair

sea salt spray removes moisture from wavy hair RUINING UR HAIR STYLE at the cost of making it a bit more voluminous
Well, I just assumed that this sea salt thing is the bottle of sprayed water barbers use before cutting with scissors. I'm quite thick.

No, seasalt spray adds texture which is exactly what you want.

Well, I just assumed that this sea salt thing is the bottle of sprayed water barbers use before cutting with scissors. I'm quite thick.
das literally water dawg

No, seasalt spray adds texture which is exactly what you want.
adds temporary texture at the cost of drying out ur hair which is counterproductive for keeping the texture long-term

• JFL
SOME BACKGROUND:
For all of my conscious life, I've had short hair. It's never been my strongest feature, but it was always well-kept and it didn't make me ugly, meaning that it wasn't my worst feature either. It was just, there.

This went on for around 16 years, but then, something happened that would later be my introduction to PSL, .org, and other forms of mental illness -
ᑐᑌᑎᑕ was released.

After seeing the film in early 2022, I soon realised that my hair is quite awful when compared to the protagonist of the story - Paul Atreides.

His hair was long, luscious, well maintained, and looked somehow even better when it wasn't maintained at all! The hair gave him a habitus of sophistication and intelligence.

Mine looks like it constantly needs to be shampooed, sometimes even a few hours after washing (even though I wash my hair every two days)!
This hair of mine always looks sad and plain, and it makes me look sad and plain too.

Paul is a faggy rich snob who has immaculate hair.

I am also a faggy rich snob who sadly has shitty hair.

HOW DO I BECOME MOGGER-ER LIKE PAUL?

MY HAIR CURRENTLY LOOKS LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2062075

STATS:

Length: 6 months since the last major cut (early September for obvious reasons).
Colour: Dark brown.
Hair type: 1B or 2B, though I'm not exactly sure about those either.
Face shape: oval (total FwHR is 1.39, midface ratio is perfectly 1:1).
Hair density: medium-high.
Shampoo type: whatever my mum brings me ; (

I WANT IT TO LOOK (more) LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2062077View attachment 2062078View attachment 2062080View attachment 2062081View attachment 2062082View attachment 2062086View attachment 2062087View attachment 2062088View attachment 2062089View attachment 2062090View attachment 2062094View attachment 2062095

While searching for these images I nearly killed myself multiple times on several different occasions, purely because of the cringe associated with Timotheé Chalamet's fanbase. I legitimately felt like an actual faggot, and will never emotionally recover from this.
Sorry for the clickbait title boyos, but I had to do it.

What should I do to achieve this look? I believe my hair type and colour fits the style perfectly, but there are still things that must be done.
I am not very knowledgeable about hair and such, so please, go easy on me in the replies.

WRITE ME SOMETHING HELPFUL
I JUST WANT TO HAVE GOOD HAIR

Tagging people whom I respect in the looksmaxxing field:

@Lygodactylus
@Br0sk1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@LMSMaxxer
@Xangsane
@mulattomaxxer
@StrangerDanger
@KING REIDYZ
@AscendingHero
@Prettyboy
@Piratecel
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Preoximerianas
@tyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lars
@Korea
@bogii
@Biggdink
@eren1
@Reckless Turtle
@House Lannister
@Racky
@heightface
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Clark69
@St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95
@TeenAscender
@justadude
@vaseqmoherad
@astatine
@Amnesia
@Sigmamale
@dimorphism
@Assyrian_Warrior
@FreakkForLife
@Afrikancel
@5footsix56
@Alexanderr
@HQNPmaxxing
@currylightskin
@BasedPsychiatrist
@´´´´´´´´
@ALP
@BeenLMSsinceMSN
@Kroker
@oldcelloser
@Hiraeth
@ascension!
@HimmyButler
@latincell95
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@latino_
@capybara
@crimclown63
@Zures
@Unsh
@pneumocystosis
@Moggie
@Nation
@RIPPED IRL
@Patient A
@SteveRogers
@fogdart
@mortis
@Clark69
@vaninskybird
@Racky
@Beastimmung
@Prince charming
@NegativeNorwood
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@fjor2096
@callisto
@Corleone
@BasedPsychiatrist
@heightface
@currylightskin
@HOLYFUARK
@Anstrum95
@Moggedbyevery1
@StepbroMo
@gamma2
@Unsh
@Daniel Plainview
@teemowhite
@luljankybo
@bogii
@5ft1
@Chadpreetmaybe
@latino_
@FrameMogger
@edward999
@Hiraeth
@bleksandre
@op463
@NFA PB
@HerpDerpson
@THEMOGGER
@Bezel
@norwegiancel
@saulgoodman
@crimclown63
@BigBundaSlapper
@killaeast
@Aypo129
@jfbjfb
@brea
@dimorphism
@CT03
@throwaway12902
@Van
@Sprinkles
@futuregigamogger
@julianchicago
@HimmyButler
@gribsufer1
@notrealdanish
@Never Give Up!
@Euclidious
@Sarx
@HarrierDuBois
@Yuno_howitez
@5.5psl
@Dr. Bruh
@Dr. Mog
@TRUE_CEL
and the person I stole these tags from:
@enchanted_elixir

THANK YOU FOR READING!
ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I can tell already by your ears and hairline that you are at best 4/10 lmaaaao

If only you knew the pain of doing that.

I AM NOT NORWOODING YOU DUMB FUCKS I AM ONLY 17 YEARS OLD REEEEEEEE

Well whenever I do not wash my hair for 2 days or more, it becomes incredibly oily. Don't want that.

Sounds interesting. Thank you.
Doesn’t matter, a friend of mine was already Norwood 2 by the age of 15

4 out of the 22 students in my class take fin
And around a good 30% has already started thinning/receding at 17/18

SOME BACKGROUND:
For all of my conscious life, I've had short hair. It's never been my strongest feature, but it was always well-kept and it didn't make me ugly, meaning that it wasn't my worst feature either. It was just, there.

This went on for around 16 years, but then, something happened that would later be my introduction to PSL, .org, and other forms of mental illness -
ᑐᑌᑎᑕ was released.

After seeing the film in early 2022, I soon realised that my hair is quite awful when compared to the protagonist of the story - Paul Atreides.

His hair was long, luscious, well maintained, and looked somehow even better when it wasn't maintained at all! The hair gave him a habitus of sophistication and intelligence.

Mine looks like it constantly needs to be shampooed, sometimes even a few hours after washing (even though I wash my hair every two days)!
This hair of mine always looks sad and plain, and it makes me look sad and plain too.

View attachment 2062075

STATS:

Length: 6 months since the last major cut (early September for obvious reasons).

View attachment 2062077View attachment 2062078View attachment 2062080View attachment 2062081View attachment 2062082View attachment 2062086View attachment 2062087View attachment 2062088View attachment 2062089View attachment 2062090View attachment 2062094View attachment 2062095

While searching for these images I nearly killed myself multiple times on several different occasions, purely because of the cringe associated with Timotheé Chalamet's fanbase. I legitimately felt like an actual faggot, and will never emotionally recover from this.

What should I do to achieve this look? I believe my hair type and colour fits the style perfectly, but there are still things that must be done.
I am not very knowledgeable about hair and such, so please, go easy on me in the replies.

@Lygodactylus
@Br0sk1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@LMSMaxxer
@Xangsane
@mulattomaxxer
@StrangerDanger
@KING REIDYZ
@AscendingHero
@Prettyboy
@Piratecel
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Preoximerianas
@tyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lars
@Korea
@bogii
@Biggdink
@eren1
@Reckless Turtle
@House Lannister
@Racky
@heightface
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Clark69
@St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95
@TeenAscender
@justadude
@vaseqmoherad
@astatine
@Amnesia
@Sigmamale
@dimorphism
@Assyrian_Warrior
@FreakkForLife
@Afrikancel
@5footsix56
@Alexanderr
@HQNPmaxxing
@currylightskin
@BasedPsychiatrist
@´´´´´´´´
@ALP
@BeenLMSsinceMSN
@Kroker
@oldcelloser
@Hiraeth
@ascension!
@HimmyButler
@latincell95
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@latino_
@capybara
@crimclown63
@Zures
@Unsh
@pneumocystosis
@Moggie
@Nation
@RIPPED IRL
@Patient A
@SteveRogers
@fogdart
@mortis
@Clark69
@vaninskybird
@Racky
@Beastimmung
@Prince charming
@NegativeNorwood
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@fjor2096
@callisto
@Corleone
@BasedPsychiatrist
@heightface
@currylightskin
@HOLYFUARK
@Anstrum95
@Moggedbyevery1
@StepbroMo
@gamma2
@Unsh
@Daniel Plainview
@teemowhite
@luljankybo
@bogii
@5ft1
@Chadpreetmaybe
@latino_
@FrameMogger
@edward999
@Hiraeth
@bleksandre
@op463
@NFA PB
@HerpDerpson
@THEMOGGER
@Bezel
@norwegiancel
@saulgoodman
@crimclown63
@BigBundaSlapper
@killaeast
@Aypo129
@jfbjfb
@brea
@dimorphism
@CT03
@throwaway12902
@Van
@Sprinkles
@futuregigamogger
@julianchicago
@HimmyButler
@gribsufer1
@notrealdanish
@Never Give Up!
@Euclidious
@Sarx
@HarrierDuBois
@Yuno_howitez
@5.5psl
@Dr. Bruh
@Dr. Mog
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir

THANK YOU FOR READING!
This hair would grow for around 8-9 more month. Judging by your hair texture you most likely will have some curls naturally so might not even need a perm. In case if they dont you’ll need to do slight perm to give a bit of wavy texture.

Just dont cut anything or whatever let it grow and think about it afterwards. You might want to cut it a bit to look presentable I am not aware of specifics.

Now I’ll explain u a bit of basic haircare for a bit curly guys. Never fucking ever brush your head with towel hard. Soak it with T shirt slightly and in best case let it air dry, or with dry air on cold mode. I see your hair a bit frizzy its because of that.

then just go to hairdresser show this pics. Make sure to go to bad one which wont laugh at your gay ass and actually cut this gay shit.

• +1
Layering of hair, dye for thicker hair, curls if your hair is flat combined with see salt spray, you need to know the size of curls to replicate the wavy texture

Go to a hair salon, they will be able to help you more than anyone here.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and Deleted member 16515
d
SOME BACKGROUND:

ᑐᑌᑎᑕ was released.

View attachment 2062075

STATS:

@Lygodactylus
@Br0sk1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Chadeep
@LMSMaxxer
@Xangsane
@mulattomaxxer
@StrangerDanger
@KING REIDYZ
@AscendingHero
@Prettyboy
@Piratecel
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Preoximerianas
@tyronelite
@FailedNormieManlet
@Lars
@Korea
@bogii
@Biggdink
@eren1
@Reckless Turtle
@House Lannister
@Racky
@heightface
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS
@Clark69
@St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95
@TeenAscender
@justadude
@vaseqmoherad
@astatine
@Amnesia
@Sigmamale
@dimorphism
@Assyrian_Warrior
@FreakkForLife
@Afrikancel
@5footsix56
@Alexanderr
@HQNPmaxxing
@currylightskin
@BasedPsychiatrist
@´´´´´´´´
@ALP
@BeenLMSsinceMSN
@Kroker
@oldcelloser
@Hiraeth
@ascension!
@HimmyButler
@latincell95
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@latino_
@capybara
@crimclown63
@Zures
@Unsh
@pneumocystosis
@Moggie
@Nation
@RIPPED IRL
@Patient A
@SteveRogers
@fogdart
@mortis
@Clark69
@vaninskybird
@Racky
@Beastimmung
@Prince charming
@NegativeNorwood
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog
@fjor2096
@callisto
@Corleone
@BasedPsychiatrist
@heightface
@currylightskin
@HOLYFUARK
@Anstrum95
@Moggedbyevery1
@StepbroMo
@gamma2
@Unsh
@Daniel Plainview
@teemowhite
@luljankybo
@bogii
@5ft1
@Chadpreetmaybe
@latino_
@FrameMogger
@edward999
@Hiraeth
@bleksandre
@op463
@NFA PB
@HerpDerpson
@THEMOGGER
@Bezel
@norwegiancel
@saulgoodman
@crimclown63
@BigBundaSlapper
@killaeast
@Aypo129
@jfbjfb
@brea
@dimorphism
@CT03
@throwaway12902
@Van
@Sprinkles
@futuregigamogger
@julianchicago
@HimmyButler
@gribsufer1
@notrealdanish
@Never Give Up!
@Euclidious
@Sarx
@HarrierDuBois
@Yuno_howitez
@5.5psl
@Dr. Bruh
@Dr. Mog
@TRUE_CEL
@enchanted_elixir

THANK YOU FOR READING!
decent thread, feel free to tag me in this kinda thing (aslong as its well put together + high iq)

• +1
dnr but that is my hair goal as well.
I am alot closer to it than you are, you need to make it less straight by any means possible sir.

well ur deathnic so...

im 15 and dermaroll+iodine max
"Deathnic" when I was literally considered white by Brits in my school when I was there for two years

Still I’m not predominantly European

Sea salt spray and layers

Need 2 separate sessions of HT in the corners a year apart from eachother. Your skull structure is taller than his so lower your expectations with how well it covers your face

• +1
i am considered white by brits too, doesnt mean i am
I’m not white but I’m not a deeathnic either

I don’t you would be considered white in Britain you would be labeled MENA or nafri

A half-Algerian Francophone and a Kurdish Semite should really keep it quiet about Whiteness.
I’m not Kurdish
The word Semitic is such a big umbrella that it isn’t very useful it can either mean Ashkenazi Jew or a Sudanese

but i dont speak french or live there imnhalf lithuanian
u have some french family then right?
does the french language sound horrid when spoke casually?

like i know its supposed to be the most romantic language but gosh i heard french people talking the other day casually and it made me cringe

Yes you are. Don't write more of this on this thread.
I’m not, and you are just right north of my genetic clustering
It’s like an Austrian guy thinking he’s way whiter than a Bavarian