[pics] is there any point in me getting jaw/chin filler

D

Deleted member 27464

Iron
Booked a May appointment b4 I found out about this website for 4ml filler in jaw/chin.

I’ve been told I could do with jaw and chin surgery but that’s a house deposit, lol

I’d have to shave beard for filler and then regrow so wondered if it’s even worth. Anyone with filler exp in here tell me would 4ml give me any gains? Inb4 bimax

Attachments

• 0C0776DB-D54C-4E2F-A494-7F7C85DF814B.jpeg
    0C0776DB-D54C-4E2F-A494-7F7C85DF814B.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 4F9E86D5-9A08-4CB0-B480-E23BF4E56D0E.jpeg
    4F9E86D5-9A08-4CB0-B480-E23BF4E56D0E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • A49B2C8B-083B-45FF-BC3E-413A4ADF98EE.jpeg
    A49B2C8B-083B-45FF-BC3E-413A4ADF98EE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • BF5AF0B3-B3E6-4216-A9DF-7CFEC9A1B0E0.jpeg
    BF5AF0B3-B3E6-4216-A9DF-7CFEC9A1B0E0.jpeg
    845.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lelouch
Get a hair transplant first

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deprived, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
You need a brow bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464
It will definitely improve your appearance, but yeah you should address your hair loss first.

• +1
Mid tier becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, RAMU KAKA, LowTrust and 3 others
mandibular angle filler is a meme, chin filler is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464 and danny phantom
How to fix that?
You would get a brow bone implant, you would also want to get a rhinoplasty to get a higher nose bridge to match your brow bone, it's a big commitment but it would make a big difference, it would make your eyes deepset and make you more dimorphic especially from the side and bottom angle, and the 3/4th angle which is as important as your front angle. You can do this if you want but it's some big changes.

Other than that, you should be more lean than you are before even thinking of any surgery, get more lean for your face.

• +1
You would get a brow bone implant, you would also want to get a rhinoplasty to get a higher nose bridge to match your brow bone, it's a big commitment but it would make a big difference, it would make your eyes deepset and make you more dimorphic especially from the side and bottom angle, and the 3/4th angle which is as important as your front angle. You can do this if you want but it's some big changes.

Other than that, you should be more lean than you are before even thinking of any surgery, get more lean for your face.
Thanks! I have rhino planned but phuck me not sure about getting implants in my face, will likely just cope with minox my eyebrows and hope i can get some good shape to them.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Thanks! I have rhino planned but phuck me not sure about getting implants in my face, will likely just cope with minox my eyebrows and hope i can get some good shape to them.
Brow bone is just the bone, yeah it's a lot. If you use minox and use what I use, it's called rapidbrow, get it from the original site rapidlash.com only as there are counterfeits, it's 40 bucks and lasts a month, then your eyebrows will be amazing. Use them together and maybe a dermaroller as well.

• +1
Brow bone is just the bone, yeah it's a lot. If you use minox and use what I use, it's called rapidbrow, get it from the original site rapidlash.com only as there are counterfeits, it's 40 bucks and lasts a month, then your eyebrows will be amazing. Use them together and maybe a dermaroller as well.
Bro ty, I heard that things like Lattisse make your eyes droopy because it negatively impacts the fat around them, do you know if it's the same with that product? not trying to look like Forest Whitaker before i'm 30 lmao

Bump any more input on filler? So far @Oxygen has said mandibular angle filler (assume he means at gonials) is not great but chin filler is decent

Any more thoughts?

Looksmaxing is gay men make fun of us

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, LowTrust and Deleted member 27066
Hair transplant and orbital box osteotomy

• +1
its very minor and not actually worth orbital box tbh, most wouldn't notice

• +1

ideally a little over to give you an exotic look

• +1
its very minor and not actually worth orbital box tbh, most wouldn't notice
Yeah im not messing around with my eyes for that tbh

Do you have any thoughts about the op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I don't think you need any invasive surgery or implants as others have suggested above.

Chin filler + sort out your hairline + cut bodyfat to 10%. You should be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464 and N1666
Yeah im not messing around with my eyes for that tbh

Do you have any thoughts about the op
Filler migrates and ends up looking like total shit, I would only do it for very small things like a tiny bit of nasion projection or something like that.

Implants are always infinitely better when designed properly, and placed properly.

Also take some proper side profile pics these make you look worse than you actually look.

1) Phone stand
2) Stand 2 meters away
3) 80mm focal length (3x zoom on iphone)
4) This is how you actually look from side.

Also adjust photo for frankfurt horizontal plane

this is your natural head posture

You have good forward growth of the maxilla, but your zygos are lacking.

I will make some morphs because im bored

• Love it

genioplasty + supraorbitals + infraorbital implants + rhino.

chadlite imo

• Woah
Also take some proper side profile pics these make you look worse than you actually look.

1) Phone stand
2) Stand 2 meters away
3) 80mm focal length (3x zoom on iphone)
4) This is how you actually look from side.

Also adjust photo for frankfurt horizontal plane
This focal length shit is a meme to an extent. Some people actually have recessed skulls and you can fraud to make yourself not look like a retarded fish when in reality you arent distorted and just need an entirely new skull.

Also OP you have a beard so how can anyone predict if fillers would help you?
All we can see is that you need bimax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464 and Deleted member 20914
with better hair, huge ascension

Attachments

• hairnew.png
    hairnew.png
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464 and Deleted member 27472
This focal length shit is a meme to an extent. Some people actually have recessed skulls and you can fraud to make yourself not look like a retarded fish with unrealistic fish when in reality you arent distorted and just need an entirely new skull.

Also OP you have a beard so how can anyone predict if fillers would help you?
All we can see is that you need bimax
I've taken pics with close focal length and angle and its suicide tier, I take pics 2 meters from camera with 80mm focal length and it is 1:1 with my soft tissue CT, so yeah. See example... and CT scans don't lie, there is 0 distortion, what you see is how you are

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
see here @Blackgymmax more or less 1:1 fit

Attachments

• ctoverlay.png
    ctoverlay.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and N1666
with better hair, huge ascension
yeah @overduenormal get on fin and min and try revive your hair or get a HT this will be huge for your looks

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
ngl you kinda look like chris bumstead in my morph

Hop on fin and live your life, you look fine. stop chasing gigachad looks, its not gonna happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20914
@misc001 ty for the morphs. Never seen any before, but as I said I cbf touching my eyes it just doesn’t feel right. Rhino and chin are np. Hair I don’t know if I can get a good op done because I have quite curly hair.

@Blackgymmax no beard september 21 at the end of a bulk, for reference. I was prob 24, 25%bf. I might be 16-18% now.

@Maesthetics=King bro I have been taking Ru fin and using topical minox for about a year or two now. There’s no hope for my temple and temple points jfc

Attachments

• F4C09B54-7648-47D8-AE56-4027DD5CF0DA.png
    F4C09B54-7648-47D8-AE56-4027DD5CF0DA.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 89CC768F-AC6F-4F04-8A9D-1AF1DC35F30C.png
    89CC768F-AC6F-4F04-8A9D-1AF1DC35F30C.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Hop on fin and live your life, you look fine. stop chasing gigachad looks, its not gonna happen
I’m not trying to be a gigachad but thanks for the pep talk. I just want to make some minor adjustments as per the OP.

Those pics are at a weird angle cos I’m kneeling down resting my phone

@misc001 ty for the morphs. Never seen any before, but as I said I cbf touching my eyes it just doesn’t feel right. Rhino and chin are np. Hair I don’t know if I can get a good op done because I have quite curly hair.

@Blackgymmax no beard september 21 at the end of a bulk, for reference. I was prob 24, 25%bf. I might be 16-18% now.

@Maesthetics=King bro I have been taking Ru fin and using topical minox for about a year or two now. There’s no hope for my temple and temple points jfc
has it stopped hair loss?

needs bimax, rhinoplasty, hyoid fat liposuction, jaw implants, and hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: inceI
has it stopped hair loss?
Yeah it stopped, I came off everything for a few months last year and shedding like mad.

Then I threw the kitchen sink at it (fin min ru derma) and regained all ground

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914

Prob bimax if not genio first. Quite recessed then slap fillers on or a mini implant w filler

• +1
Booked a May appointment b4 I found out about this website for 4ml filler in jaw/chin.

I’ve been told I could do with jaw and chin surgery but that’s a house deposit, lol

I’d have to shave beard for filler and then regrow so wondered if it’s even worth. Anyone with filler exp in here tell me would 4ml give me any gains? Inb4 bimax
You don’t need to add mass to your chin, you need genioplasty to get it more forward grown. It’s all null and void though. Your midface is sunken in and your nose is crooked. You are a LEFORT 2 candidate.

I’d get malar implants before I touched the chin too. You could deffo do with jaw filler and a hair transplant/ hair lowering surgery.

• +1
You don’t need to add mass to your chin, you need genioplasty to get it more forward grown. It’s all null and void though. Your midface is sunken in and your nose is crooked. You are a LEFORT 2 candidate.

I’d get malar implants before I touched the chin too. You could deffo do with jaw filler and a hair transplant/ hair lowering surgery.
Price for all that?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
It’s not looking good brev

btw you saying filler can’t add forward growth? Srs

How as it? I wouldn't have got it in your scenario tbh, more to lose than gain

not really tbh

balkan pheno