pics of cutecel with cute ltr foids

is mtn cutecel with good hair and good skin enough?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but with conditions

    Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no, foids want angular face man

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,439
Reputation
32,591
holy fck I am seeing so many couples who are having loving feminine cute gf

most of the bf are cutecel mtn jfl

either they have giga good fluffy hair, or cutecel face with good skin or abit tall lol

I couldnt take pics of another couple but he was short but good hair and skin cutecel mtn shorter than me

he saw me taking pics and rushed her out I have been finding them in store for 10mins but cant fidn them anymore
 

Attachments

  • 20260930_150359.jpg
    20260930_150359.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1048689885.jpg
    Snapchat-1048689885.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and simematic
holy fck I am seeing so many couples who are having loving feminine cute gf

most of the bf are cutecel mtn jfl

either they have giga good fluffy hair, or cutecel face with good skin or abit tall lol

I couldnt take pics of another couple but he was short but good hair and skin cutecel mtn shorter than me

he saw me taking pics and rushed her out I have been finding them in store for 10mins but cant fidn them anymore
wtf is this
 
You are weird as fuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
What's so confusing about this, these guys have relatively good genetics and women are attracted to them, what's the problem?
 
did you jack off with your left hand while taking the photo?
 
What's so confusing about this, these guys have relatively good genetics and women are attracted to them, what's the problem?
no

cutecel mtn = boneless androgynous cuck according to .org
 
Back in the days real niggas would have went on full barbarian mode galloping on a horse kick him down and take that bitch from his bitch ass
 

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
13
Views
104
RICEascension
RICEascension
Abhorrent
Replies
0
Views
23
Abhorrent
Abhorrent
BWC_virgin
Replies
0
Views
24
BWC_virgin
BWC_virgin
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
36
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
3
Views
35
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kazhtnpls
Back
Top