Pics of Indian Male White Female Couple I saw at Golf Tournament

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
Life Fuel for tall curries.
Setee3g.jpg
x8dOoKJ.jpg

He is 6' tall and has a good face (for a curry), based upon the way he is dressed and the $1,000 stroller he was pushing, I would say his family has money. Her face is broken, classic nerd girl face. My guess would be they went to the same private high school (this was in Miami), and she was a social outcast due to her broken face, he was able to run JBF game and befriend the nerd girl. I was unable to get photos of the kids, they started eyeing me when I tried, it would be brutal lolz if they were Black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, Alt Number 3, LooksThinker and 2 others
WTH did all the curries move to another board? Why hasn't this post gotten any attention? That girl is a curry wet dream.

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Alt Number 3, LooksThinker and 3 others
Life Fuel for tall curries.
Setee3g.jpg
x8dOoKJ.jpg

He is 6' tall and has a good face (for a curry), based upon the way he is dressed and the $1,000 stroller he was pushing, I would say his family has money. Her face is broken, classic nerd girl face. My guess would be they went to the same private high school (this was in Miami), and she was a social outcast due to her broken face, he was able to run JBF game and befriend the nerd girl. I was unable to get photos of the kids, they started eyeing me when I tried, it would be brutal lolz if they were Black.
Mirin but no face what would u rate the girl
WTH did all the curries move to another board? Why hasn't this post gotten any attention? That girl is a curry wet dream.
depends on the face

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
just be curry strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Alt Number 3 and sub5c3l
Chadpreet as usual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, iam good boy and sub5c3l
kalergi plan

• +1
Curries ar busy slaying all the women man it’s over for us all

• +1
every curry i see is either a turbo subhuman or a 6ft 2 bone mogger with multiple laycount. theres no inbetween

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

They couldn't take the return of the King Curry.

But yeah I'm with a MTB myself and between MTN and HTN facially while only being 5ft8.

I'm kinda neurotypical, with a dom personality.

It's nowhere near as rare as these monkeys make out on here.

The Indian incel is a meme. In the Millennial era this wasn't heard of. It's just social media blowing things out of proportion again and again.

legit take over