Pics of my apartment JFL

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
One of the things I'm most worried about if I go clubbing and manage to score a chick is that if we can't go to her place, I have to bring her home to this

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thvg, CarrotMaxxer, flippasav and 7 others
Just make it as neat and tidy as possible and then a girl wont be turned off when you bring her back. Its also good for your productivity and state of mind when your in a clean environment

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, CarrotMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Do you sleep on that? Looks uncomfortable as fuck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Messy. Clean it up!
It's clean, vacuumed and everything. The "mess" you see is just stuff, there's literally no place to put it. No closet.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
It's clean, vacuumed and everything. The "mess" you see is just stuff, there's literally no place to put it. No closet.
The problem is it's all just unorganized. I'm sure you can make it look a little tidier and cozy. Not a bad place but maybe you can also get some smaller things you can hang up on your wall or put around your place. Maybe get a few blankets and pillows that look cozy.

Also clean your fan that's on the floor by your PC you don't wanna breathe in dust.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
The problem is it's all just unorganized. I'm sure you can make it look a little tidier and cozy. Not a bad place but maybe you can also get some smaller things you can hang up on your wall or put around your place. Maybe get a few blankets and pillows that look cozy.

Also clean your fan that's on the floor by your PC you don't wanna breathe in dust.
Maybe I will but it's all so much fkn work to tidy up.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Maybe I will but it's all so much fkn work to tidy up.
You have to bro. Don't want to have to make up some story to a woman who wants to fuck about needing to get a hotel or something. You can always tell the state of a persons mind by the state of their house/room. Take it one day at a time and do it slowly, but do it bro. Clutter causes mental stress.

Bro if a girl visits you once she'll never come back. Never invite anyone in that shitplace ngl

throw out some stuff and hang posters, design or something, maybe a small shelf of books just to give it a better vibe, now it looks hobo place

London problems

Bro if a girl visits you once she'll never come back. Never invite anyone in that shitplace ngl
It already happened last week, took a girl home from the club and after that night she ghosted me