pictures and candids make me wanna die

D

Deleted member 16515

Banned
Joined
Dec 12, 2021
Posts
4,216
Reputation
4,908
my mom just sent me afew candid pics of myself as well as group photos from a recent vacation and I can't cope, I am such an utter subhuman.
this is the only pic I'm low inhib enough to post since it's not too bad and I was just in the background of a group pic at the beach

without hair I'm nothing jfl, my bloodline ends at me
Screenshot 2023 01 24 19 38 44 181 comwhatsapp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Artemis and Deleted member 23558
I hate seeing my own face.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16515
humblebrag thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 23558
65DD116F 1975 45F8 A910 B3BFCF4A96D2


You look like your taking backshots from your dads 7 inches in this pic jfl why would u post to a public forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
U on your avi? Gl
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
thanks, but idk.
in candids I'm subhuman sometimes, so I might be a subhuman irl.
If you’re gl in a candid ur like top 3 percentile in human attractiveness
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

khhv nosecel
Replies
8
Views
55
khhv nosecel
khhv nosecel
mc reccesed cchin
Replies
9
Views
65
pexy
pexy
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
57
nestivv
nestivv
𝕯𝖓𝖆𝖌`
Replies
5
Views
51
erlion
erlion
thehand
Replies
22
Views
112
thehand
thehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top