Pictures mean fuck all if you look like shit irl

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Which is why I'm so concerned if my long midface is as noticeable irl too. In the end all that matters is how you look irl since all of the things we want are irl things, sex, validation etc.

What's the best way to know how you look irl? I need to know this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, IWantToMax and Deleted member 470
Buy a mirror that doesnt flip the image horizontally so that you see yourself how other people see you, then go outside with this mirror and observe yourself in bright day light

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
I'm going to fucking end up killing myself. Why did I have to get cursed with this fucking unfixable flaw. This is why I gave up being Christian

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Pics mean fuck all in general tbh. Mirror is best for judging looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i look best in pics that i take in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
i look best in pics that i take in the mirror
Yeah same.
In the mirror I feel pretty good looking, but in pictures I look like shit, even if I flip them, I hope I don't actually look like that jfl

bruh u got issues

Biggest cope ever imagine foid rejectinf you becouse whe wanted selfie with you and she saw your subhumanity in the pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, karbo, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Irl/ in motion adds +1,2 points tbh

I look like a 1/10 in pics and 4/10 in mirror. Wtf is this shit. I can't take pictures because it's suicidefuel

• +1
Irl long midface isn't that noticeable, because it's not a still picture and distance plays a role too.
Chris Hemsworth has compact midface in close up photos, but when the pics are taken from a distance (which is how most people see you), his midface looks significantly longer.

Buy a mirror that doesnt flip the image horizontally so that you see yourself how other people see you, then go outside with this mirror and observe yourself in bright day light
such a mirror exist ? :lul:

• +1
Irl long midface isn't that noticeable, because it's not a still picture and distance plays a role too.
Chris Hemsworth has compact midface in close up photos, but when the pics are taken from a distance (which is how most people see you), his midface looks significantly longer.
View attachment 168088View attachment 168089
He has shorter hair in the first pic and his beard adds up to making his face look longer.

JFL at this I mog 80% of the users here when I Angle fraud or in motion. OP just use a webcam and stand some distance away from it that’s how you look

JFL at this I mog 80% of the users here when I Angle fraud or in motion. OP just use a webcam and stand some distance away from it that’s how you look
Source? I heard others say it's still not accurate.

I'm going to fucking end up killing myself. Why did I have to get cursed with this fucking unfixable flaw. This is why I gave up being Christian
Don’t kill yourself man, lens distortion is a very real thing. You DO NOT look like what an up close front facing selfie shot tells you

You need to use the back camera of your phone and it needs to be at least 2 feet away. This will give u a much more accurate depiction

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and bassfreak
Go to natural light (sun) and call some friend to make a video of you at one arm of distance, mirrors are accurate too, but is in 3D so will not show totally what you looks like to others (still what you looks like, but you understand me).

• +1

yea bro I found this angle frauded pic here of you

Don’t kill yourself man, lens distortion is a very real thing. You DO NOT look like what an up close front facing selfie shot tells you

You need to use the back camera of your phone and it needs to be at least 2 feet away. This will give u a much more accurate depiction
I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Ive been told like twice irl by girls that my face looks leaner irl than on pictures from snapchat lol. Apparently I look different on snapchat then on irl

• +1
Ive been told like twice irl by girls that my face looks leaner irl than on pictures from snapchat lol. Apparently I look different on snapchat then on irl
same, my friend told me that my face looks angular af irl, but when i take a picture it looks roundish/bloated

same, my friend told me that my face looks angular af irl, but when i take a picture it looks roundish/bloated
yeah I Look bloated in pictures too. Idk the girl couldn't explain it really well but apparently irl I looked better

but when there is pictures taken from me irl I look subhuman to me. But it might just be my brain tricking me because I'm so used to mirror

I asked my sister to check if I look the same in the mirror as she views me and she said yeah.

Also when I look at my sister in my mirror she looks the same to me.

Why is my brain so cruel to me?

• +1
Seriously bro, are these rare or cheap? I had a mate that had some mirrors outside that I couldn't stop looking into.