Pictures of myself I look at when I have low self esteem

That's loox/androgenic lol
No, It's me JFL. I guess I do look a bit like loox.

Go look at a picture of loox right now and then compare, and you'll see.

Here's another pic:

I'm 6' tall with a genuine 7.8' BP BWC, which I proved by making a thread where I posted a picture of my cock with a ruler on top.

Now you claim to be a gay incel, so I'm curious if you would let me smash (Hypothetically of course).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 21345
How do people treat u irl?

Here's another pic:

I'm 6' tall with a genuine 7.8' BP BWC, which I proved by making a thread where I posted a picture of my cock with a ruler on top.

Now you claim to be a gay incel, so I'm curious if you would let me smash (Hypothetically of course).

Weren't you the guy who wanted to fuck his biological sister?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Spiritualcell
Weren't you the guy who wanted to fuck his biological sister?
Any posts i made under this account/IP were satire.

That reminds me; I made a 3d model of my sister by scanning her with a 3d scan app.
Maybe I should make a thread.

Here's another pic:

I don't claim to be incel, just an abused dog like most people here

• WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I don't claim to be incel, just an abused dog like most people here
Brosef, please stop dodging my question!
I'm not going to be offended if you think I look like an autistic school shooter. I just want your honest answer!

Let me restate my question: I'm curious if you would let me smash (hypothetically, of course).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 49926
Kys cuck also nice pale skin i have the same

That second photo makes you look like a massive fag.

Brosef, please stop dodging my question!
I'm not going to be offended if you think I look like an autistic school shooter. I just want your honest answer!

Let me restate my question: I'm curious if you would let me smash (hypothetically, of course)
Honestly you look highly uncanny like a warhammer 40k character to me, it's rather offputting

• JFL
We hit a new low…

How the fuck do you not have any gyno

Honestly you look highly uncanny like a warhammer 40k character to me, it's rather offputting
What kind of men do you find attractive then?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What kind of men do you find attractive then?
03436a58d5d3e378b4e2acefa71aa5cd
568ccb0524585c3b4860b86462f278cf
Bd845b281e96e02ac8f86a20f3e45ce5
0e1a90b1feb1fe51beb1bff56ea431f4
5b7576dbd160a5bfcc92874095b9e382

White with dark features and harmony

That's pretty much my type

Not necessarily roboost/stronk bones

Attachments

• 5b7576dbd160a5bfcc92874095b9e382.jpg
    5b7576dbd160a5bfcc92874095b9e382.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Transmaxxer?

Eat a burger

Interesting. Seems like you've the typical female gaze.

I'm curious, what would the ideal penis size be? Apparently a big dick is a very valuable asset when running grinder game.
6.5+ probably

• Woah
  • +1
Thank you.

Currently, I'm working on a new money-making scheme. I can't divulge too many details because it involves a 3D character model for which I don't have the legal rights.

I must ensure that people do not notice I've used a 3D model I did not create. The character model I took is popular, so my caution is warranted. I need to modify the topology and polygon count subtly to remain under the radar.

However, I don't know much about this process. My skills are more refined in texturing and sculpting.

I managed to alter the polygon count and topology of the body using 'Retopology' in Maya, and I think the results were satisfactory. I performed a rig test, and it worked perfectly. However, I'm not too happy about the drastic change between the feet and legs. This is due to 'Retopology' fucking up the feet and hands, necessitating that I separate them, apply retopology to the body, and then reattach them.

I'm now attempting to modify the polygon count and topology of the head. The increase should not exceed 10,000-20,000 triangles. I tried the same retopology method I used for the body, but it didn't turn out well.
So I'm kind of stuck.

This is what the face looks like currently.
Untitled

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and bluderbra
someone ban this fag

• WTF
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
Thank you.

Currently, I'm working on a new money-making scheme. I can't divulge too many details because it involves a 3D character model for which I don't have the legal rights.

I must ensure that people do not notice I've used a 3D model I did not create. The character model I took is popular, so my caution is warranted. I need to modify the topology and polygon count subtly to remain under the radar.

However, I don't know much about this process. My skills are more refined in texturing and sculpting.

I managed to alter the polygon count and topology of the body using 'Retopology' in Maya, and I think the results were satisfactory. I performed a rig test, and it worked perfectly. However, I'm not too happy about the drastic change between the feet and legs. This is due to 'Retopology' fucking up the feet and hands, necessitating that I separate them, apply retopology to the body, and then reattach them.

I'm now attempting to modify the polygon count and topology of the head. The increase should not exceed 10,000-20,000 triangles. I tried the same retopology method I used for the body, but it didn't turn out well.
So I'm kind of stuck.

This is what the face looks like currently.
View attachment 2528770

I see, this is a very unique scenario

Usually retopology involved creating a second mesh over the initial one that's used for animation, but here you're modifying the mesh to make it indistinguishable

It doesn't look like you did it manually, with automatic tools like instant instantmesh or autodesk there's always things that need manually fixing

Retopology is notoriously time consuming and not fun. No one loves it. The topology you have now probably works but in a professional game studio, animators would be pissed because it's relatively high poly

6e192fb4bcd2e226c3fb03a44d051278
E6516af663a545bc9fda71effe340460
5c5c1684d5ac08b469a3a843340a7eeb

As for a model that's not yours. Honestly, unless it has a distinct style which it doesn't look like it, it's probably easy to get away with. Moreso than you think. Who would know Dante from dmc1 was actually Leon if they didn't say? But better safe than sorry.

You may have to roll up your sleeves and retopologize it manually, make sure you have mirror on. I don't know the plug-ins in Maya as well as blender, in blender there are plug ins that stick your new topology onto the existing mesh automatically to make everything easier

The retopology process involved making a very simple mesh over your current one and then duplicating the mesh until you have enough detail. I don't know exactly how it works in Maya but there are different tools to do the same thing

Hope this helps

Attachments

• 6e192fb4bcd2e226c3fb03a44d051278.jpg
    6e192fb4bcd2e226c3fb03a44d051278.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • e6516af663a545bc9fda71effe340460.jpg
    e6516af663a545bc9fda71effe340460.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Usually retopology involved creating a second mesh over the initial one that's used for animation, but here you're modifying the mesh to make it indistinguishable
Well I will sculpt the model in zbrush, once I've finished the topology.
It doesn't look like you did it manually, with automatic tools like instant instantmesh or autodesk there's always things that need manually fixing
So is the topology of the body not good?
animators would be pissed because it's relatively high poly
I'll create LODs.
The retopology process involved making a very simple mesh over your current one and then duplicating the mesh until you have enough detail. I don't know exactly how it works in Maya but there are different tools to do the same thing
Maybe I'll have to.

I appreciate the high effort reply.

• +1
Well I will sculpt the model in zbrush, once I've finished the topology.

So is the topology of the body not good?

I'll create LODs.

Maybe I'll have to.

I appreciate the high effort reply.
It's functional but not ideal

Good, clean topology should be mostly if not entirely quads

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss