Pictures of the UK lady prison guard that fucked an inmate

Why do you guys spend so much time fixating on filthy mudsharks?

• +1
Reactions: murdah, infini and Jason Voorhees
Proves looks are a meme the BBC she's with mogs that paki to the slums of London sewers and back.

She's just a whore. Doesn't matter if you are a mogger nice guy. Whores will whore.
i was right about to tag u before i realized u already responded.

women again emotional impulsive decisions

that prisoner was right place right time also

everyone in the end gets cucked
So what can we do about this shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension
That midface could be a runway for airplanes to land.
His midface ratio is beyond horse tier. 0.7 has to be bottom percentile of midface ratios.
LOL1

LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Jason Voorhees, Chadeep and 3 others
Dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: hirochan
Yeah OF + Bottom of the barrel + swingers... who cares one disgusting creature with another. She probably fucked another guy the day before outside prison and her husband bangs on the side what he can too.

• +1
Reactions: murdah

View attachment 3020314View attachment 3020315View attachment 3020316

The guy she fucked her stole 65k of goods and has a white girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant. He's a paki mutt and there was another guy involved that fucked her whose picture I wasn't able to find

View attachment 3020319View attachment 3020320View attachment 3020321

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @forevergymcelling @Xtra @Hottaco34 @John Doe @SecularIslamist @Chadeep
The UK is truly hell on earth

Girls with that pheno always approach me.
Even when they have a boyfriend.
What kind of pheno is this?

Girls with that pheno always approach me.
Even when they have a boyfriend.
What kind of pheno is this?
The british whore pheno

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Zelenskyiv
@Zelenskyiv

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
@Debetro

BBC gets destroyed by paki? How is this possible?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@<6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i seriously hate sluts and whores. im not some basement dweller who says 100% of living breathing females are sluts who fuck any ugly retard, but the ones that do i laugh at them
you hate them because you cant get them:lul::lul:

Why do people ignore the dimorphism pill. You wouldn't fuck a girl who had a nice body but a butter face?

they actually ARE a swinging couple btw (i saw people say it was cope in this thread)

I've seen one of her onlyfans vids where her and 3 other girls are getting banged by 4 guys, all taking it in turns on different girls. One being her black boyfriend

As for this story, it was probably that despite the horse face, the guy was a legit 'bad boy'. Women simply can't resist a TRUE badboy. You see it ALL THE TIME in papers over here. Inmates in there for extreme violence who literally have ZERO inhibitions banging any hot prison guards who happen to be around. Women can smell the true inner thug sweating out of him lol

did anyone decipher from the video the dicksize of the inmate?

this is the only thing that could make sense here
seemed pretty average from what I could make out. Maybe very slightly over average but then the dude looks to be about 6ft 2 so that maybe makes sense. (i'm assuming on average a 6ft 2 guy will have a bigger cock than a 5ft 5 guy for example)
Nothing amazing, though.