Pictures

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Did any of you guys take graduation pictures with a cap and gown?

IMG 20181214 WA0025

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 281
I took mine naked. :D

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Any non-retard wanna answer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
lose weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Op quick tip

Eat donuts and stuff your face with cheese
jk lose weight

Subscribed thx

But lol @ you for falling for that setup. Was the cop convincing as a 13 year old girl?
yes and he sent me pictures and i asked him if he was christ hansen and he said no i am not christ hansen im not lying to you so i tried to meet outside subway but there was no girl and they set me up because they they they dont like me making videos anymore so it was a cop really big fat cop by the way

yes and he sent me pictures and i asked him if he was christ hansen and he said no i am not christ hansen im not lying to you so i tried to meet outside subway but there was no girl and they set me up because they they they dont like me making videos anymore so it was a cop really big fat cop by the way
Damn I think you have actual autism not the meme shit everyone says on the internet. Well good luck in life, try not to fall for that again man.

Damn I think you have actual autism not the meme shit everyone says on the internet. Well good luck in life, try not to fall for that again man.
hahahaha no you have autism i wont fall for it again bro i will keep asking if they are christ hansen and this time i will make them send send me a picture of them naked so so if they try to arrest me again just got out of jail last week by the way if they try it again i will also be able to arrest them for child pronographics

hahahaha no you have autism i wont fall for it again bro i will keep asking if they are christ hansen and this time i will make them send send me a picture of them naked so so if they try to arrest me again just got out of jail last week by the way if they try it again i will also be able to arrest them for child pronographics
?