Pietro Boselli v Carson Aldridge

Mogz

• Total voters
damn you are stupid af. Perma squinting to death. Unsquinted reveals his cyclops tier eye area and 15mm pfl. And he clearly has had work done on his lower third. Fraud!!! Fraud!!!!!!!

View attachment 1779878View attachment 1779880View attachment 1779881

View attachment 1779883
Funny GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
You are fucking nuts bro

Zack Cox's mandible is ridiculous, makes him look like a horse. Not sure why you find long mandibles better, looks like shit on any race.

Mixed race aka dark with caucasian features are far better looking on average
cope harder. zack cox out performs all ethnics and half breeds on tinder but i do think his chin is too fucking tall. mixed guys will NEVER EVER mog these kind of guys im also asking girls about your guys. one girl said she would smash but the other girls just said not my type looks scary, hes "alright" etc. pheno + jaw is law is holding him back from truly being a mogger

You are fucking nuts bro
Shut the fuck up crying muh cherry pick muh squint frauder but when I do the same thing all of a sudden Youre against it.
You are so desperate in trying to prove that a htn can fraud himself as 6.5psl buy this poll proves he is somewhat close to 6 just like Pietro. Just lol at thinking he is htn.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
cope harder. zack cox out performs all ethnics and half breeds on tinder but i do think his chin is too fucking tall. mixed guys will NEVER EVER mog these kind of guys im also asking girls about your guys. one girl said she would smash but the other girls just said not my type looks scary, hes "alright" etc. pheno + jaw is law is holding him back from truly being a mogger
Long jaw doesn't mean better jaw. His face is too fucking long, needs bimax and jaw shaving to look more harmonious.

Nerdics are boring, everyone knows tall, dark and handsome is not a meme and is what most women prefer.

Long jaw doesn't mean better jaw. His face is too fucking long, needs bimax and jaw shaving to look more harmonious.

Nerdics are boring, everyone knows tall, dark and handsome is not a meme and is what most women prefer.
his jaw is too tall, its not over extended brah lol. on tinder, without question, zack cox coloring is #1 @ForeverRecession over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

theres girls who find the guy in ur pic hot but hes just hard capped from being like a real zack cox tier slayer from those 2 failos. but yes he looks good. his ratings seem to be all over the place

mogs hernan drago too tbh

Shut the fuck up crying muh cherry pick muh squint frauder but when I do the same thing all of a sudden Youre against it.
You are so desperate in trying to prove that a htn can fraud himself as 6.5psl buy this poll proves he is somewhat close to 6 just like Pietro. Just lol at thinking he is htn.
Because you are not even choosing pics that represent them at all, you either pick them as young, old or bald not in their prime.

You don't think you could meet Chris Hemsworth looking like this IRL??? What if he went and hit the streets would he automatically not look 6 PSL anymore? Of course he fucking would cause thats what he fucking looks like. THATS' WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE it's not like he's in his bathroom, jutting, squinting with the perfect light to give him ballou tier hollows with a green eyes snapchat filter on at all times

his jaw is too tall, its not over extended brah lol. on tinder, without question, zack cox coloring is #1 @ForeverRecession over.
Every Italian and anyone with a semi-olive coloring literally mogs his coloring to sin, this should be textbook looksmax knowledge by now.

Every Italian and anyone with a semi-olive coloring literally mogs his coloring to sin, this should be textbook looksmax knowledge by now.
not on tinder. girls have types but cox coloring has more broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I mog both those shitskin subhumans back to ancient samaria

• JFL
There you have it, looks just like the pictures I sent and not how he does in your gigafrauded photoshoots. How is he not even close to 5.25 PSL in anyway
Its bad when you get mogged by randoms
View attachment 1779833View attachment 1779835
he is nothing special, looks like a regular good looking jock in HS nothing more. nowhere near 6s
View attachment 1779842
Rate him in PSL @Biiyo03 @greeneyes @phukmikehok

Hes very gl, wouldnt give him a point over 6. Id personally rate him 5.5.
View attachment 1779860
@StrangerDanger finally, I found a pic of him unsquinted
Funny GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

6.5 psl huh? Fkin retard
i dont know if hes 6.5 lol but guy is definitey not below chad level. Take his motion vids and you’ll see why hes chad. Maybe 6-6.25 is fair for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
I chose cameron cause his face is more easy going. Even if we count his cyclops ipd he still eyomogs pietro kinda easily..

He hairline mogs him hard as well

Pietro skullmogs him hard and has a better frame. I think cameron has more appeal irl for sure tho

• +1
Actually looking at cameron in motion hes not that bad looking.. 5.5-5.75 for sure, 6 tier with better ipd.

• JFL
  • Love it
Actually looking at cameron in motion hes not that bad looking.. 5.5-5.75 for sure, 6 tier with better ipd.
Nah severe overrate. He is bordering strong HTN - low chadlite

That left guy would be closer to that range and absolutely he destroys Carson
Similar with this guy. It's real bad when you get mogged by randoms

Can't see how hes better looking than 5-5.25

• Ugh..
boselli mogs very hard, he might be one of the most highest appeal males in the world despite his psl not being very high

• +1
Reactions: Ken and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1781965
View attachment 1781966
View attachment 1781974View attachment 1781967View attachment 1781970View attachment 1781981View attachment 1781972View attachment 1781988
Keep coping with muh cherrypicks :feelsuhh:
16DFF091 0197 4F71 93E9 0820DCFC78FC
E47735B1 3EEE 4626 B058 E8B05B97960E
44D41196 D735 4D45 B851 0B2F4CF86CDF

6psl mogger plain and simple. @Preston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Keep coping with muh cherrypicks :feelsuhh:
View attachment 1781993View attachment 1781994View attachment 1781995
6psl mogger plain and simple. @Preston
Cherrypicks? I scavanged his instagram feed and took all the group photos and the other pic is from the video you sent yourself

Just lol if you thnk this guy is 0.5 psl higher than Babowski. He is a peanut skull and his bones are average as fuck all that hes got is a decent eye area
Please tell me who is better looking in those photos

He mogs and @StrangerDanger is coping the end. He won the polls by a landslide
Rate him yourself. Lets hear you enlighten us with your OWN words

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Cherrypicks? I scavanged his instagram feed and took all the group photos and the other pic is from the video you sent yourself
View attachment 1782000View attachment 1781997View attachment 1781999View attachment 1781998
Just lol if you thnk this guy is 0.5 psl higher than Babowski. He is a peanut skull and his bones are average as fuck all that hes got is a decent eye area
Please tell me who is better looking in those photos
View attachment 1782001View attachment 1782002
No he mogs babowski hard. Looks more sharp and charismatic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
View attachment 1781965
View attachment 1781966
View attachment 1781974View attachment 1781967View attachment 1781970View attachment 1781981View attachment 1781972View attachment 1781988
yes bro babowski is same tier as di caprio and chalamet:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
@StrangerDanger just admit you don't like his looks

• +1
He is not HTN. Everyone except you rated him a chad.
he is chadlite imo, I could be skewed due to being scandinavian and used to his look. he looks typical and underwhelming af for me
What would you rate the guys left to him

• +1
  • JFL
They are both conventionally attractive I'll give you that but Carson is clearly higher psl.
Wait how does Carson mog them in PSL?
He is peanut skulled, has unimpressive bones, bad ratios (0.42 ES Ratio, 0.93 midface). All that he's got is eye area and coloring
The left dude is objectively better looking for sure. Looks like if Eriksen had a baby with O'Pry

• JFL
He is peanut skulled, has unimpressive bones, bad ratios (0.42 ES Ratio, 0.93 midface). All that he's got is eye area and coloring
The left dude is objectively better looking for sure. Looks like if Eriksen had a baby with O'Pry
View attachment 1782040
I don't see it. Left guy looks creepy for some reason.

• +1
View attachment 1782040
Muh ratios :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you said ratios don’t mean shit when I showed you I had perfect ratios across the board?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Then when I show him in motion which conceals his weak eye area, you resort back to muh selfies? B-b-but I thot in motion is muh law :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Keep changing the goalposts faggot

• JFL
Muh ratios :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: you said ratios don’t mean shit when I showed you I had perfect ratios across the board?? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Then when I show him in motion which conceals his weak eye area, you resort back to muh selfies? B-b-but I thot in motion is muh law :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Keep changing the goalposts faggot
Yes ratios doesn't matter much except if it deviates too much from the norms which in his case it does, (0.42 and midface in low 0.9s is dogshit) which is exactly what I said, you can go check the comment if you want.

Literally mogged to suicide by Carson in that pic. God ur coping so hard. I haven’t seen this big of a mog gap in a battle in a Brett long time yet ur still coping :Comfy::feelsgiga::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::Comfy::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::Comfy::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
In what world does Carson mog him

Boselli appeals more to the female gaze

• +1
You really want me to make another mog battle with just this picture? It will be str8 carnage in the polls
Yes but only these two photos and no propaganda or other shit and if Aldrige wins I will quit the forum

@thecel Thoughts, sire?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You really want me to make another mog battle with just this picture? It will be str8 carnage in the polls
7.25 PSL:soy::soy::soy:

5.25 PSL:soy::soy::soy:

I can't
this forum does not make any sense

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back